Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I thought I was being informative.

Jump to newest

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I'm in London so I'm showing up on the 'who's near' thingy and I'm getting a few messages. I always reply to the good ones but delete everything else. It's been a bit of an inconvenience but it's my own rule so I stick to it.

I thought that putting up an informative status would stop or reduce the messages but no. I've just opened my inbox to 26 London based chancers since I've told the site I'm with my granddaughter in an hotel.

*sigh*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob and VixenCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

last time we where in London we advertised a meet and put a mobile phone number saying no single guys and evening meet only.

the calls started about 7.30 am and the best was about 12 we got asked where we were at that moment we said the Science museum this single guy said I get an hour for lunch so time back and forth he could give us 3 or 4 minutes in the loos and was staggered when we said no

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

[Removed by poster at 21/05/14 23:21:05]

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"last time we where in London we advertised a meet and put a mobile phone number saying no single guys and evening meet only.

the calls started about 7.30 am and the best was about 12 we got asked where we were at that moment we said the Science museum this single guy said I get an hour for lunch so time back and forth he could give us 3 or 4 minutes in the loos and was staggered when we said no"

Probably have time for a post coital coffee too

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"last time we where in London we advertised a meet and put a mobile phone number saying no single guys and evening meet only.

the calls started about 7.30 am and the best was about 12 we got asked where we were at that moment we said the Science museum this single guy said I get an hour for lunch so time back and forth he could give us 3 or 4 minutes in the loos and was staggered when we said no"

You refused that amazing offer???

**scuttles off to start thread about ungrateful, up their own arses, couples

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I sign on for a few mins having a late night cappuccino with a friend on soho and always get a heap of immediate offers! They seem astonished when I tell them I'm going home! !

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The science museum post made me laugh! I've been for a piss in there! If only I'd known!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The science museum post made me laugh! I've been for a piss in there! If only I'd known! "

Did you learn much

Gimp

over a year ago

You should know by now that people don't read, profiles, status, messages etc etc so really were you surprised at the response? I went to house clean for a friend as he has sold it and wanted it cleaned for the new buyers and had offers of help realistically they are only interested in their own needs but what did they expect your granddaughter to do whilst you were sorting them out in the toilet

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The science museum post made me laugh! I've been for a piss in there! If only I'd known!

Did you learn much

Gimp"

Yeah, I stood on the earthquake platform and pretended to be a vibrator

over a year ago

"The science museum post made me laugh! I've been for a piss in there! If only I'd known!

Did you learn much

Gimp

Yeah, I stood on the earthquake platform and pretended to be a vibrator "

I've never had the earth move for me while taking a piss, Maybe thats what watersports is all about

Gimp

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Tbh I think its too much information.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Topsy why didn't you turn who's near off? Or doesn't it work that way?

Post new Message to Thread