Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Asian guys....

Jump to newest

By *asanova2nv OP   Man
over a year ago

Hillingdon

I've noticed loads of posts where females/couples do not want an Asian guy....what's wrong with us??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I've noticed loads of posts where females/couples do not want an Asian guy....what's wrong with us??"

people find a way of moaning about the things that exclude them........

for every profile that say no asian guys I bet I can show you one that says...

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

at the list goes on..........

why are people so concentrated on trying to influence those who they are never going to persuade rather than concentrating on those who may actually be interested in you

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I've noticed loads of posts where females/couples do not want an Asian guy....what's wrong with us??

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

why are people so concentrated on trying to influence those who they are never going to persuade rather than concentrating on those who may actually be interested in you"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personal preference, everyone on here has them.

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

Each to there own, there's ppl out their that just look for Asian guys.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I've noticed loads of posts where females/couples do not want an Asian guy....what's wrong with us??

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

why are people so concentrated on trying to influence those who they are never going to persuade rather than concentrating on those who may actually be interested in you"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

Couldn't have put it better myself!

over a year ago

I personally find Asian men too effeminate or a bit too nice. That's just out of the men I know personally of course. I haven't met every Asian man in the world. I'm not saying I like nasty men either but I like a dominant man

By *eglieanCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

A lot of the asian fellas go to clubs and parties to play but its very rare any go with a female partner. Been told ( from male asians ) its not for their asian women,, Heard this from other couples too, think this could have something to do with it ...

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

If they are single, would it not make it difficult to find specifically an asian partner to attend parties with.

over a year ago

"I've noticed loads of posts where females/couples do not want an Asian guy....what's wrong with us??"

There a few who are not looking for Asians but there are more who love us.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they just don't want to shag you......

over a year ago

Nothing work with your guys its just everyone has a personal preference. I have seen plenty that say they prefer asian guys you just need to look and be patient. I wish you the very best of luck.

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

For a site that should be about for the free spirited and those willing to try new things there are people, many of them, who operate within very narrow parameters. It's there loss if they aren't prepared to try then they will never know what they are missing. Sorry, this almost a rant.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

why are people so concentrated on trying to influence those who they are never going to persuade rather than concentrating on those who may actually be interested in you

For a site that should be about for the free spirited and those willing to try new things there are people, many of them, who operate within very narrow parameters. It's there loss if they aren't prepared to try then they will never know what they are missing. Sorry, this almost a rant. "

why would I want to meet someone who doesn't want to meet bi guys....

why?

I am cool not meeting them.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

Exactly what I would have posted had this not been a recurring topic

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"For a site that should be about for the free spirited and those willing to try new things there are people, many of them, who operate within very narrow parameters. It's there loss if they aren't prepared to try then they will never know what they are missing. Sorry, this almost a rant. "

So basically, everyone should shag everyone regardless of attraction?

And have you ever stopped to think that maybe they HAVE tried [insert chosen type/activity here] and didn't like it?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

For a site that should be about for the free spirited and those willing to try new things there are people, many of them, who operate within very narrow parameters. It's there loss if they aren't prepared to try then they will never know what they are missing. Sorry, this almost a rant. "

What a ridiculous thing to say. How can someone lose what they don't want? You maybe an ecumenical shagger, some of us are more discerning.

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

For a site that should be about for the free spirited and those willing to try new things there are people, many of them, who operate within very narrow parameters. It's there loss if they aren't prepared to try then they will never know what they are missing. Sorry, this almost a rant.

What a ridiculous thing to say. How can someone lose what they don't want? You maybe an ecumenical shagger, some of us are more discerning. "

I've had the usual don't know what you're missing after a polite no thanks. Well I'm not missing anything if I'm neither interested or attracted to someone!!

over a year ago

Cause you moan about the people who don't want you ergo miss the people who do?

By *asanova2nv OP   Man
over a year ago

Hillingdon

"Cause you moan about the people who don't want you ergo miss the people who do?"

Well not many want an Asian guy who is polite and well mannered. We don't miss the ones who want as there aren't many!

over a year ago

"Cause you moan about the people who don't want you ergo miss the people who do?

Well not many want an Asian guy who is polite and well mannered. We don't miss the ones who want as there aren't many!"

Stop complaining about what you haven't got....~I would like a tall, gorgeous muscular guy at my beck and call but I don't have one, think I should start a thread moaning about it? lol

over a year ago

"Cause you moan about the people who don't want you ergo miss the people who do?

Well not many want an Asian guy who is polite and well mannered. We don't miss the ones who want as there aren't many!"

There isn't many Asian couples or ladies that want a polite well mannered white man but there is bigger all I can do about it!

over a year ago

polite and well mannered is great as long as they are men in bed

over a year ago

I'll be open and honest seeing as no one else will...this us not aimed at any one person but ive asked a few women myself and one reason is we know it FULLY contradicts Asian belief and religion ...AND I've heard quite a few Asian mine think little of western women and see them as 'easy' and just wanting a fuck, looking down on them when they're dressed up for town

SO...when Asian women have full permission to start wearing short skirts, low cut tops and going out for a good time and mixing openly with white men..then I think the playing field will be levelled..

Ironically Asian and Indian women are wild between the sheets..

Peace.

over a year ago

"I'll be open and honest seeing as no one else will...this us not aimed at any one person but ive asked a few women myself and one reason is we know it FULLY contradicts Asian belief and religion ...AND I've heard quite a few Asian mine think little of western women and see them as 'easy' and just wanting a fuck, looking down on them when they're dressed up for town

SO...when Asian women have full permission to start wearing short skirts, low cut tops and going out for a good time and mixing openly with white men..then I think the playing field will be levelled..

Peace."

People like you annoy me. You actually met an Asian guy who thinks like this? People like you aleays say 'i have heard this and that'. Stop getting sucked into stereotypes and use your brain you doughnut. There just as many respectful Asian guys as there are black or white.

over a year ago

"I'll be open and honest seeing as no one else will...this us not aimed at any one person but ive asked a few women myself and one reason is we know it FULLY contradicts Asian belief and religion ...AND I've heard quite a few Asian mine think little of western women and see them as 'easy' and just wanting a fuck, looking down on them when they're dressed up for town

Peace."

What a load of frog bollocks.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Peace."

What manner of nonsense is this?

over a year ago

Complete nonsense

By *oger43Man
over a year ago

Telford

I am so gonna use the phrase frog bollocks over and over today, thanks

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Peace."

If we're being open and honest: what a load of bollocks!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to have sex with an Asian woman.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to have sex with a black woman as well.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And a White one. All at once, preferably.

Skin colour and or ethnicity isn't one of my filtering criteria. Stupidity is though.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'd like to have sex with a black woman as well."

Freak!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'd like to have sex with a black woman as well.

Freak! "

Possibly.....

over a year ago

I love vwe Asian men, but that's my preference and each to their own.

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Peace."

Load of bollocks but there is some truth in it.

Asian is too broad demographically and culturally.

Our western influence on their cultures does make them think we are easy, as much as western civilizations are programmed with different bullshit about asians.

over a year ago

Asia covers a huge percentage of the globe and its inhabitants range widely from the residents of eastern Istanbul, through to the people of Tibet, across to the Keralans in Southern India and the Thai and Malaysians from South East Asia. The religions practised in Asia are varied also, comprising Christian, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hindu, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Taoism......amongst others. So to generalise that Asian people have the _iew that British women are easy and anyway swinging is against their religion is a bit uniformed really

over a year ago

Meant uninformed, durrr, although uniformed may serve as well

over a year ago

"Asia covers a huge percentage of the globe and its inhabitants range widely from the residents of eastern Istanbul, through to the people of Tibet, across to the Keralans in Southern India and the Thai and Malaysians from South East Asia. The religions practised in Asia are varied also, comprising Christian, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hindu, Islam, Zoroastrianism, Taoism......amongst others. So to generalise that Asian people have the _iew that British women are easy and anyway swinging is against their religion is a bit uniformed really "

over a year ago

"I love vwe Asian men, but that's my preference and each to their own. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 08:13:14]

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

Amen to that. Don't let it bother you, just ignore

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

I asked someone this yesterday and didn't get an answer so I'll try again today...it intrigues me when someone states it's their loss...their loss exactly how? If they turn down something they're not interested in how is it their loss? If they don't experience something they don't want to, what exactly are they missing?

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

I asked someone this yesterday and didn't get an answer so I'll try again today...it intrigues me when someone states it's their loss...their loss exactly how? If they turn down something they're not interested in how is it their loss? If they don't experience something they don't want to, what exactly are they missing? "

I agree, its not their loss if its something they don't want or are not interested in. I've had a few say this to me, I think its just to make them feel better after polite rejection, who knows.

over a year ago

It matters little...

People have different values, hopes, desires AND PREFERENCES....

No one is entitled to anything just because they want to have it.

Focus on finding people who ARE interested in you.... Be nice to all.... Life may surprise you every once in a while... Adieu

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

here here wise words from a wise man

over a year ago

Peace.

What a load of frog bollocks.

"

thats a double frog bollocks from me

over a year ago

Oi! Frog bollocks is my word!

over a year ago

"Oi! Frog bollocks is my word!

"

im.paying homage to it pop

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

over a year ago

"Oi! Frog bollocks is my word!

im.paying homage to it pop "

Oh. Well make sure you sign it off with my initials. I don't know what my initials are. But, i guess it's something cool.

Pop Enterprise ©

By *mmie2014Man
over a year ago

London

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

Well put. I find it helpful when peeps say 'no black guys' as I am not wasting both their time and my own.

The contradiction at the heart of swinging is the name as acting-when you are rejected from sight of your profile-it isn't personal, but it feels personal. The saving grace is that you have more time to focus on the prospective sex partners who want to meet Asian men, etc.

Good luck.

over a year ago

It's true, it's impossible for Indian men on here

I haven't had a meet for at least a week WTF ???

Hold on, it's only Thursday, and it's bank holiday weekend, time to arrange something lol

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Peace."

this is exactly why I married a white guy .my own culture inhibit my sexual freedom, which inturn puts me off asian men sexually .its purely psychological on my part but im being honest , I wish it wasn't so but thats the truth of it.

over a year ago

no black guys...

no white guys...

no bi guys....

no married guys...

no fat guys....

no young guys...

no old guys...

I asked someone this yesterday and didn't get an answer so I'll try again today...it intrigues me when someone states it's their loss...their loss exactly how? If they turn down something they're not interested in how is it their loss? If they don't experience something they don't want to, what exactly are they missing? "

I never understand that phrase either. If you don't want something or day no, how the piddling hell can it be a loss?

By *imtomyMan
over a year ago

manchester

"And a White one. All at once, preferably.

Skin colour and or ethnicity isn't one of my filtering criteria. Stupidity is though. "

By *sian_coupleukCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We love playing with men of all races n creed...

We do have certain criteria which is men over the age of 30yrs old n ideally cut cocks.

Saying that we have met men younger than 30 n uncut cocks.

Guess what our point is, everyone has preferences - these can change anytime. Don't think negative and keep looking - but starting threads like these don't help.

over a year ago

"Ironically Asian and Indian women are wild between the sheets.."

Not the ones I met,which isn't many I will admit

over a year ago

""Ironically Asian and Indian women are wild between the sheets.."

Not the ones I met,which isn't many I will admit "

Experiences are subjective... As are preferences... Horses for courses and other metaphors

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

For us it's down to bad experiences. We have two or 3 bad experiences with asian guys. But for us that works out at 100% of the asians we have met at a club...

There has been some frogs bollocks and some right toads testicles...

over a year ago

Peace.

this is exactly why I married a white guy .my own culture inhibit my sexual freedom, which inturn puts me off asian men sexually .its purely psychological on my part but im being honest , I wish it wasn't so but thats the truth of it."

Well, there you have the reason from an Asian lady.

It seems that many of the non Asian posters who rubbished Hipstir's previous comment should be eating Humble Pie or be big enough to offer an apology, naturally we won't hold our breath!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 20:01:27]

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Peace.

this is exactly why I married a white guy .my own culture inhibit my sexual freedom, which inturn puts me off asian men sexually .its purely psychological on my part but im being honest , I wish it wasn't so but thats the truth of it.

It seems that many of the non Asian posters who rubbished Hipstir's previous comment should be eating Humble Pie or be big enough to offer an apology, naturally we won't hold our breath! "

over a year ago

Your profile says your Asian and up for it.

I would say 95% of the blokes on the site are up for it.

Try marketing yourself as a person not just as being an Asian bloke.

It's hard out here get creative give people more to go off.

over a year ago

Im an asian lad. And i have no complaints. Theres girls out there who do like me. And girls out there who dont. Thats life. Some people fancy you, some dont. But the people who are saying asian men dont have respect or think white girls are easy. What a load of shit

over a year ago

Not aimed at any poster or anyone however just want to say :

Frog bollocks ( pop enterprises, 2014)

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Peace.

It seems that many of the non Asian posters who rubbished Hipstir's previous comment should be eating Humble Pie or be big enough to offer an apology, naturally we won't hold our breath! "

My partner is white. I've never played with a black man as I've believed them to be sexually limited with regards to how I like to play.

There are couples/women who only meet black men and a wonderful time is had by all. Does my saying "not for me" because I'm black make my _iewpoint more valid?!!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Nothing particularly. I'm just not interested in meeting you.

Experience has taught me I am much less likely to find Asian men attractive, sexually. I have a limited amount of time available for meets. I'm going to prioritise and use that time meeting people I am more likely to be interested in taking things further with.

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

Peace.

It seems that many of the non Asian posters who rubbished Hipstir's previous comment should be eating

Humble Pie or be big enough to offer an apology, naturally we won't hold our breath!

My partner is white. I've never played with a black man as I've believed them to be sexually limited with regards to

how I like to play.

There are couples/women who only meet black men and a wonderful time is had by all. Does my saying "not for me"

because I'm black make my _iewpoint more valid?!! "

over a year ago

I'm asian. And many of the comments above (of which i respect and understand) are so generic that it doesn't do any of us non stereotypical asians any good - and trust me, it doesn't.

Why? Well, many have got to know me throughout the weeks/months/years. The way i am on here is the way i am when you meet me.

Now, i understand not many are attracted to me or there is no sexual attraction. But, when you receive replies or messages from people saying 'if you werent asian or didn't look like that, then we would have met you - we know what you lot are like. Scumbags'. And those were the kind of messages i always received. Then, you think to yourself if people won't want to get to know you without looking past the stereotype - then, what'd the point?

Hence, i rarely ever have a private meet. And now i don't even send out any messages unless it's someone i've spoken to on here before. Gets a bit tiring all that.

But, yeah. It's all a load of frog bollocks. However, not much we can do about it and that's just how things are around here. Just have to pull your socks up and accept it.

over a year ago

""Ironically Asian and Indian women are wild between the sheets.."

Not the ones I met,which isn't many I will admit

Experiences are subjective... As are preferences... Horses for courses and other metaphors "

Seriously. They weren't wild by anyone's standards. I'm not saying they weren't good just had some decorum in bed. One had a lovely soft voice and I can honestly say they do not think white women are an easy fuck. I'm not a pushover you know

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Not for a second saying this is all asians

Personally i am not attracted to other races

But in towm i have noticed a lot, not all, but a lot of asians act creepy towards girls.

Also, again not saying this is all, but being from glasgow and i have many many people agree, almost every rape you hear about 8/9 times out of 10....before u even read the story u know its gona be "asian appearance" sorry but that does paint a bad picture of asian men to a lot of girls, i just plain find a lot of them extremely creepy..having said that have spoke to a lot of nice ones too but i just dont have an attraction there

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

"Not for a second saying this is all asians

But in towm i have noticed a lot, not all, but a lot of asians act creepy towards girls.

Also, again not saying this is all, but being from glasgow and i have many many people agree, almost every rape you hear about 8/9 times out of 10....before u even read the story u know its gona be "asian appearance" sorry but that does paint a bad picture

of asian men to a lot of girls, i just plain find a lot of them extremely creepy..having said that have spoke to a lot of nice ones too but i just dont have an attraction there "

Get the point of attraction totally, but think you may be misled on the fact that majority rapes are committed by Asians

Most convicted rapists are caucasian males. Don't know which newspaper you read where 8/9 out 10 rapists are Asian appearance, note not to be confused with the gangs of Asians recently convicted of grooming offences,

over a year ago

Also, again not saying this is all, but being from glasgow and i have many many people agree, almost every rape you hear about 8/9 times out of 10....before u even read the story u know its gona be "asian appearance" sorry but that does paint a bad picture of asian men to a lot of girls, i just plain find a lot of them extremely creepy..having said that have spoke to a lot of nice ones too but i just dont have an attraction there "

Creepy? Charming lol

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

We've met some very charming, handsome, Asian guys and played with some of them. As had been mentioned already though, we do find in a club situation, they tend to be more pushy than others. Example; we were at abfabs one Fri night, we'd met 3 guys who were willing to play as a group with MrsD, we moved to one of the cabins there, locked the door and got down to some fun. Within a few minutes someone was trying to pull the door off its hinges. I shouted that it was a private party and for them to basically fuck off. Instead the intensity of the pulling only grew so I unlatched the door, threw it open to find 2 Asian guys who then tried to push past me to get in. When I pushed back they got all angry about they had paid their money and they wanted to join in and she's a slut who wanted it etc etc. Sadly that kind of scenario isn't the only time it's happened to us at a club with Asian guys. It's one of the reasons why we don't club as often as we used to and we haven't been back to abfabs since either.

We don't think for one minute that all Asian guys are like that after all, we have 4-5 veris from some very nice Asian guys, but we do think they are more prone to not understanding or abiding by the rules than others.

over a year ago

"Most convicted rapists are caucasian males", would love to see the research for this nugget! Are you talking Glasgow, Uk, Europe, world?. And do these figures correlate to the ethnic origin of the population as a whole? Come on, please share

over a year ago

"Ironically Asian and Indian women are wild between the sheets..

"

I can agree with this much, I've been with a number of Middle Eastern women over the years and found them to be lovely sex partners, mind though, I don't assume this to be anything to do with their ethnicity (though I like dark skinned women), only that we had a good sexual connection

over a year ago

I can agree with this much, I've been with a number of Middle Eastern women over the years and found them to be lovely sex partners, mind though, I don't assume this to be anything to do with their ethnicity (though I like dark skinned women), only that we had a good sexual connection "

Not sure middle eastern women would class themselves as Asian? Many would be African or Arabic surely?

over a year ago

I can agree with this much, I've been with a number of Middle Eastern women over the years and found them to be lovely sex partners, mind though, I don't assume this to be anything to do with their ethnicity (though I like dark skinned women), only that we had a good sexual connection

Not sure middle eastern women would class themselves as Asian? Many would be African or Arabic surely?"

The Middle East is located in Asia.

over a year ago

Why is it now and then this comes up folk choose not to meet asians for a number of reasons and that is down to the individuals concerned.

We will not meet asians as its our decision and no intention of or need to explain to anyone why.

over a year ago

Not sure middle eastern women would class themselves as Asian? Many would be African or Arabic surely?

The Middle East is located in Asia."

Is it? Lybia, Egypt, I think you will find are African nations. UAE, Qatar, Yemen, are they is Asia? Surely they class themselves as Arabic?

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Also, again not saying this is all, but being from glasgow and i have many many people agree, almost every rape you hear about 8/9 times out of 10....before u even read the story u know its gona be "asian appearance" sorry but that does paint a bad picture of asian men to a lot of girls, i just plain find a lot of them extremely creepy..having said that have spoke to a lot of nice ones too but i just dont have an attraction there "

complete bollocks. Even in Glasgow the majority of sexual assaults are carried out by white males.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/06/14 17:17:04]

over a year ago

Is it? Lybia, Egypt, I think you will find are African nations. UAE, Qatar, Yemen, are they is Asia? Surely they class themselves as Arabic?"

Very well then, I've met with a number of Arabic women over the years, and not only that, women from India and Malaysia also.

over a year ago

Is it? Lybia, Egypt, I think you will find are African nations. UAE, Qatar, Yemen, are they is Asia? Surely they class themselves as Arabic?

Very well then, I've met with a number of Arabic women over the years, and not only that, women from India and Malaysia also."

You are obviously a cosmopolitan shagger, more power to you

over a year ago

Only met 1 Asian guy on ere but hes the nicest, kindest, most considerate (not to mention drop dead gorgeous) guy Ive ever met. So there!

over a year ago

Very well then, I've met with a number of Arabic women over the years, and not only that, women from India and Malaysia also.

You are obviously a cosmopolitan shagger, more power to you "

I've never shagged a Cosmopolitan before, I can't see the glossy pages feeling particularly loving and comfortable around my penis.

As for women of various ethnicities though, race isn't what's important to me, sexiness is, and it doesn't take a genius to notice that there are beautiful women all around the world x

Post new Message to Thread