Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

hidden profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you really need a reason to hide your profile, I hide mine when I'm busy or know I'm not available to meet...but some people see it as dodgy..I still look at the forum and chat to friends however if I'm not looking to 'actively' meet I see no harm in just hiding your profile, and if someone takes my fancy I will always reply with a face pic??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Hiding to me just means that you are not actively looking.

over a year ago

"Hiding to me just means that you are not actively looking. "

Exactly... Fancy not meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hide mine when I'm in a non-swinging relationship. If it's a swinging relationship then I will alter the text and make it clear to everyone who _iews it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once hid mine behind the living room curtains, but the 2 bulges on the curtains gave me away

over a year ago

We're off on holiday on Thursday so ours will be hidden for the duration.

over a year ago

Mmm...I see it as a 'just looking' statement..

Not saying no..not saying yes just yet.

over a year ago

We hide ours when not looking otherwise I end up replying to messages and don't want to lead anyone on

over a year ago

I don't _iew a hidden profile as anything odd,except when I get winks,fabs or messages from them and then I think why?

over a year ago

I've been stalked and I hide mine when I get suspicious. I also hide when I get fed up of answering messages but still want to chat with friends or browse the Forums.

I don't see it as odd at all. We can't all be available 24/7

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I usually hide mine when I am busy with work.

over a year ago

"I don't _iew a hidden profile as anything odd,except when I get winks,fabs or messages from them and then I think why?

"

Will you change that profile picture...it's highly districting...

over a year ago

"I don't _iew a hidden profile as anything odd,except when I get winks,fabs or messages from them and then I think why?

"

Because hiding your profile doesn't automatically hide your pictures so possibly those persons simply like what they see

over a year ago

I get people asking why im hiding so if im bored with messages I just put every filter on thats available

over a year ago

Because hiding your profile doesn't automatically hide your pictures so possibly those persons simply like what they see "

I think it does actually hide all your pics too.)

over a year ago

"I get people asking why im hiding so if im bored with messages I just put every filter on thats available"

Filter....good idea...now change that pic..

over a year ago

Because hiding your profile doesn't automatically hide your pictures so possibly those persons simply like what they see "

I meant from people with hidden profiles

over a year ago

"I get people asking why im hiding so if im bored with messages I just put every filter on thats available

Filter....good idea...now change that pic.."

No

over a year ago

Whoops sort of read that the wrong way Honey, ok someone actively browsing and sending messages when hidden is maybe a little odd

over a year ago

The hidden debate! Yes it's good for members who lead busy life's work etc but please don't hide your profile & still message _iew others pictures (A) are you a ghost no (B) a creep maybe.

over a year ago

"The hidden debate! Yes it's good for members who lead busy life's work etc but please don't hide your profile & still message _iew others pictures (A) are you a ghost no (B) a creep maybe."

Oooh an air wick can makes a change from a can of lynx

over a year ago

"The hidden debate! Yes it's good for members who lead busy life's work etc but please don't hide your profile & still message _iew others pictures (A) are you a ghost no (B) a creep maybe."

What a load of tosh...just because you have your profile hidden doesn't mean your not allowed to message people.. Its then up to them to ask and see your profile and if need be put it on for 10 minutes...simple!!

over a year ago

"The hidden debate! Yes it's good for members who lead busy life's work etc but please don't hide your profile & still message _iew others pictures (A) are you a ghost no (B) a creep maybe.

Oooh an air wick can makes a change from a can of lynx "

I'm waiting for the guy that measures it up next to an empty 'calor gas'

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 20:01:59]

over a year ago

"The hidden debate! Yes it's good for members who lead busy life's work etc but please don't hide your profile & still message _iew others pictures (A) are you a ghost no (B) a creep maybe.

What a load of tosh...just because you have your profile hidden doesn't mean your not allowed to message people.. Its then up to them to ask and see your profile and if need be put it on for 10 minutes...simple!!

"

~Indeed

over a year ago

Sometimes its due to press being on line . Nothing scarier than a journo with a poor story to tell !

over a year ago

I dont think a man have to hide their profiles as often as women as we men dont get inundated with msgs lol.

over a year ago

"I dont think a man have to hide their profiles as often as women as we men dont get inundated with msgs lol."

Speak for yourself Chico..I had to get a PA in to sift through the offers...

Post new Message to Thread