Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Banter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I chat to guys for a little bit to build up a sense of what we both like. Get a bit of banter going.

I can not meet straight away as I do have other commitments which I do state in my profile.

How long do you or would wait to have a potential meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A month or so. It can be difficult arranging things that fit with me. If they won't wait, that's fine.

over a year ago

"A month or so. It can be difficult arranging things that fit with me. If they won't wait, that's fine. "

Glad im not the only been talking to a guy for 2 weeks. He said im not free enough with my time. Oh fair enough I wont argue with you

over a year ago

It can take months sometimes,I have a life,I have existing playmates and I don't ever rush into anything,im a swinging sloth,if it happens it happens,if not then never mind

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So I chat to guys for a little bit to build up a sense of what we both like. Get a bit of banter going.

I can not meet straight away as I do have other commitments which I do state in my profile.

How long do you or would wait to have a potential meet?"

I've chatted and waited about a year to meet a lady I really wanted to have sex with

over a year ago

I know if I like someone within a half a dozen messages or so so will then give them my number. Some I never hear from, others I arrange socials with. I only meet locally so if I haven't arranged a meet within a couple of weeks I assume its not happening and forget about it. My last 2 socials were sorted in less than a week of initial contact on here.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"

How long do you or would wait to have a potential meet?"

It varies depending on what I've got on. I have a fairly full social life, work, gym, family

Can arrange something within a week or could take months, no hard rules for me. I genuinely try and sort a social meet as soon as I can.

Works as another filter when they can't wait

over a year ago

"It can take months sometimes,I have a life,I have existing playmates and I don't ever rush into anything,im a swinging sloth,if it happens it happens,if not then never mind "

over a year ago

"A month or so. It can be difficult arranging things that fit with me. If they won't wait, that's fine.

Glad im not the only been talking to a guy for 2 weeks. He said im not free enough with my time. Oh fair enough I wont argue with you "

I suppose they may think that we are time wasters or fakes, unless we chat on the phone. I do try to arrange a social meet within a couple of weeks if I can. Play meets take longer to arrange.

over a year ago

"So I chat to guys for a little bit to build up a sense of what we both like. Get a bit of banter going.

How long do you or would wait to have a potential meet?

I've chatted and waited about a year to meet a lady I really wanted to have sex with "

Was she worth it

over a year ago

Definitely a couple of weeks minimum although the amount of "want a last minute meet?" Or "meet tonight? " messages we get is ridiculous. Surely they never work?

over a year ago

"Definitely a couple of weeks minimum although the amount of "want a last minute meet?" Or "meet tonight? " messages we get is ridiculous. Surely they never work? "

I do get them messages off friends, but with commitments I usually have to decline.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I waited a year and yes she def was worth it

over a year ago

"Definitely a couple of weeks minimum although the amount of "want a last minute meet?" Or "meet tonight? " messages we get is ridiculous. Surely they never work? "

We do last minute meets, but we just put a meet up and let people who are interested come to us, we'd never dream of messaging someone asking for a lady minute meet, it's just bad manners. X

over a year ago

*last, not lady x

over a year ago

If I was interested enough time would not be an issue.

over a year ago

"If I was interested enough time would not be an issue. "

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

And that's the whole point; if you are really genuinely interested, who cares if you meet then the same day or months later. But a year later? That's bonkers, it's swinging after all not some marathon courtship. I believe people can always make time if they are interested. No one is really that busy to have fun, and people just tie themselves up with things to occupy themselves. That doesn't mean they are truly busy. Most people have work, gym, friends to meet and family but they find time to meet so don't really but into that too much.

Post new Message to Thread