Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being a Straight woman and Couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fab is overwhelmed by Bi women some who push their sexuality on you ' shame your not bi ' or ' you haven't been with the right woman yet' it does my head in and we do actually find it difficult to meet couples because bi women not open their mind a bit and meet straight women , its always an issue Grrr !!

Some even go with other women JUST to please their bloke apparantley its the ultimate fantasy to see two women getting it on.... It just bores me

Livia x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fab is overwhelmed by Bi women some who push their sexuality on you ' shame your not bi ' or ' you haven't been with the right woman yet' it does my head in and we do actually find it difficult to meet couples because bi women not open their mind a bit and meet straight women , its always an issue Grrr !!

Some even go with other women JUST to please their bloke apparantley its the ultimate fantasy to see two women getting it on.... It just bores me

Livia x "

I never push my sexuality on others...we don't meet straight couples because swinging for us is about enjoying the things we can't do for each other and I truly enjoy having sex with women for whom it's as much of a pleasure but I'm unsure how meeting a straight couple would be "opening" my mind...? I'm utterly uninterested in just getting fucked by random blokes which is why we don't meet single men...so what would be in it for me? I'd have someone to feel pressured though so we just avoid straight couples for that reason

There are plenty of straight couples that I can see...you just have to look for them

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The searches I've done for couples is about 50:50 bi and straight women in couples, whereas the majority of men are straight at about 80:20 in the couples.

over a year ago

That's a first for me, someone complaining about the attentions of a bi woman.

We don't look for bi women either and during the course of conversations (if not expressed in the profile) we take the onus and find out how essential that bi play is.

If it's a feature and very important (and it often has been) then we draw things to a conclusion.

However if a couple say it's not essential we'll pursue it.

Whatever someones motives -and I may share your feelings that some women are doing it to please a male fantasy - I just don't dwell on it when ive had unsuccessful communications, i just look for kicks elsewhere.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 06:37:13]

over a year ago

"The searches I've done for couples is about 50:50 bi and straight women in couples, whereas the majority of men are straight at about 80:20 in the couples. "

I think the ratio of bi females is probably higher within couples personally as it's something I'm consciously looking at every time but within that term there's a whole range of expectations I suppose. Like any other preference, I tentatively enquire if it's not expressed openly in the profile.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In our experience bi women in couples outnumber straight. We also ask if it's important and if so they are the ones who stop communication often after initiating it . It only ever proved a problem once.

over a year ago

If someone won't respect you, don't meet them. Simple as that.

If I was meeting a straight couple I'd make sure she was happy first. I certainly don't try to push my sexuality on anyone. That's just rude.

over a year ago

"That's a first for me, someone complaining about the attentions of a bi woman.

We don't look for bi women either and during the course of conversations (if not expressed in the profile) we take the onus and find out how essential that bi play is.

If it's a feature and very important (and it often has been) then we draw things to a conclusion.

However if a couple say it's not essential we'll pursue it.

Whatever someones motives -and I may share your feelings that some women are doing it to please a male fantasy - I just don't dwell on it when ive had unsuccessful communications, i just look for kicks elsewhere."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If someone won't respect you, don't meet them. Simple as that.

If I was meeting a straight couple I'd make sure she was happy first. I certainly don't try to push my sexuality on anyone. That's just rude. "

We find that most bi men and women respect other peoples straightness (is that a word?). Only a problem for us once.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I was meeting a straight couple I'd make sure she was happy first. I certainly don't try to push my sexuality on anyone. That's just rude.

We find that most bi men and women respect other peoples straightness (is that a word?). Only a problem for us once."

I agree; being bi, I wouldn't dream of initiating any male to male contact without prior agreement. That's where the importance of good early communication comes in about expectations and ground rules. I'm more than capable of having 'straight' sex and do so. I've just been doing another search and today at least, there seems to be more bi women in the couples than I thought.

over a year ago

If I was meeting a straight couple I'd make sure she was happy first. I certainly don't try to push my sexuality on anyone. That's just rude. "

She seems to be complaining that couples with bi women won't meet them because she's straight...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

She seems to be complaining that couples with bi women won't meet them because she's straight... "

I'm sure bi women can play straight too but just don't want to and who can blame them! Girl on girl is hugely erotic

over a year ago

There does seem to be an inordinate amount of bi women on here as part of a couple. Some only want a woman for the woman while the man watches,films or waits in another room. I don't look for couples now because of that

over a year ago

She seems to be complaining that couples with bi women won't meet them because she's straight...

I'm sure bi women can play straight too but just don't want to and who can blame them! Girl on girl is hugely erotic "

not for straight women

over a year ago

We have met one that said she was bi, turned out doing it for her husband.

On some couples profile the mention of bi is there, I will not be fully convinced, because of this, the male half just wanting wanks and maybe putting bi on the profile to draw more attention.

It convinces me more when there is no interaction with the female, if I was to have a call from a female of a couple, then I would persue it now.

Her

over a year ago

Different people looking for different things. One basic common sense many seam to not have : TREAT OTHERS THE WAY U WANT TREATED. Instead ppl try to find any advantage available to them to push their desires and rules onto others when they can because they can! and thats very low. If someone is not for you dont try to change them so they can accomodate your desires. Respect others u get respected.

I get more offers from men then from women and I am struggling to find the right way to stress how straight I am in my profile.

over a year ago

"Different people looking for different things. One basic common sense many seam to not have : TREAT OTHERS THE WAY U WANT TREATED. Instead ppl try to find any advantage available to them to push their desires and rules onto others when they can because they can! and thats very low. If someone is not for you dont try to change them so they can accomodate your desires. Respect others u get respected.

I get more offers from men then from women and I am struggling to find the right way to stress how straight I am in my profile. "

Use filters to block single men...

By *reaminmycoffeeCouple
over a year ago

Putney

We're both straight and state it on our profile so we don't get much attention from or go looking for Bi's

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Were bi but have absolutely no issue playing with straight couples and singles and all enjoying straight fun. Certainly would never push our sexuality on anyone and are quite capable of enjoying both bi and straight fun times.

over a year ago

I've had women say they can turn me bi.....erm no you can't!!!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Sorry that the OP has experienced that - everyone is entitled to play as to what's right for them.

I enjoy playing with women but would never insist and respect people's wants.

Happy playing all x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

in 3 years being involved with a swingers club, the most complaints came about bi females going too far with straight ladies and making them feel uncomfortable.

over a year ago

"Fab is overwhelmed by Bi women some who push their sexuality on you ' shame your not bi ' or ' you haven't been with the right woman yet' it does my head in and we do actually find it difficult to meet couples because bi women not open their mind a bit and meet straight women , its always an issue Grrr !!

Livia x "

We'd meet a straight woman! Conversely, straight women often seem put off by bi women in couples (in our experience) due to fear of

(1) me being a sex crazed lesbian who will molest them

(2) me turning into a jealous screaming banshee at the sight of my fella fucking another woman

It is possible to have straight three and foursomes! Just have to lay down boundaries pre-meet

Oh....and I'm neither (1) nor (2)

over a year ago

"in 3 years being involved with a swingers club, the most complaints came about bi females going too far with straight ladies and making them feel uncomfortable."

Must admit in clubs it's often treated as a given that the females want to interact sexually with each other.I needed to tactfully dissuade a woman from kissing me twice last time around, I'd given no signals because I'm not turned on by it. Hasten to add this was not a bi night. Imagine the brouhaha if a guy tried to kiss a guy with some determination in that environment.

Wasn't anything dramatic and we chatted afterwards but it's interesting what's assumed.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Yeap are alot of bi woman in couples ( me being one) however its not a case for us , of only meeting other couples if the woman is bi too! Because I am Bi i dont fancy every woman and nor am I a performung seal! ( or expected to be one) Many Bi woman are bi playful and frankly each to their own . Like many things in the swinging world there are variations in 'labels' that people use or are catagorized in

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have only gone to one club and as soon as a female found out I was straight, she questioned me!

I just replied I have no inclination!

But I did walk away thinking really?

over a year ago

"in 3 years being involved with a swingers club, the most complaints came about bi females going too far with straight ladies and making them feel uncomfortable.

Must admit in clubs it's often treated as a given that the females want to interact sexually with each other.I needed to tactfully dissuade a woman from kissing me twice last time around, I'd given no signals because I'm not turned on by it. Hasten to add this was not a bi night. Imagine the brouhaha if a guy tried to kiss a guy with some determination in that environment.

Wasn't anything dramatic and we chatted afterwards but it's interesting what's assumed."

This is my experience too. Have had occasion to move away swiftly when women have just assumed I am happy with any level of lesbian activity just because I'm in a couple and in a swinging/group sex environment.

over a year ago

"in 3 years being involved with a swingers club, the most complaints came about bi females going too far with straight ladies and making them feel uncomfortable.

Wasn't anything dramatic and we chatted afterwards but it's interesting what's assumed."

If I meet a woman at a club or a party I always ask if she's bi before I do anything. I always feel a bit daft asking but I'd rather feel daft than offend someone.

Some women do seem to assume that all women are bi.

over a year ago

seeings as we started this whole thing so V could try and see what its like to be with another woman, then going with a couple with a straight partner would be almost pointless as it would miss the idea of why we are here.

we dont push it onto others, when we are messaged by straight couples, we ask if the lady is even slightly curious, if the answer is no, then we dont force the situation, we just probably wouldnt meet.

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes agree with the post above. I'm bi and do prefer to meet bi fem couples but if we chatted to a straight fem couple I would be happy with that. As long as we get on with them that's what important

We would never put pressure on others. The whole point is everyone having fun!

Mrs x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Have always asked if she was bi?

Similar to always asking if people want to play. It would be a bit rude just to assume everyone was up for grabs.

Would we play it straight??? Most likely not. It's not that I don't like straight sex, but I can get straight sex when ever I like with hubby.

When we go swinging, it's nice to do something different as we so rarely get the opportunity.

But never say never.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I didnt say you and yea youre right it is rude

Post new Message to Thread