FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wandered as I often send messages with a face pic attached how many messages woman get daily as I put this down to a lack of replies that I get x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ha ha - another fella for whom sending a face pic is 'end of conversation'

over a year ago

Not saying that I do try and make conversation and realise I'm maybe not everyone's taste but a no thanks is always appreciated

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I ask for a face pic with a first message, however I read the profile before opening.

Yours would be a no thanks even if you were the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

It's not always about the face, it's about the whole picture.

I get around 4/5 first messages a day the rest are from friends I already know.

over a year ago

"I ask for a face pic with a first message, however I read the profile before opening.

Yours would be a no thanks even if you were the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

It's not always about the face, it's about the whole picture.

I get around 4/5 first messages a day the rest are from friends I already know."

agree with you here...and don't forget that women get loads of messages on here daily...you just might not be what they are looking for...

over a year ago

I understand I'm not for everyone it's just a bit worrying when you've attached a face pic especially maybe if it's someone local and they've opened your message seen your pic and no replied if they say no thanks it means there more genuine to me as opposed to someone who might b stealing pics

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I quite like....no, that's not quite accurate...very much like.... being sent pussy pics.

over a year ago

Note to self,

A polite no thanks after i steel the pics, So not to arouse suspicion

My thoughts were similar when i first came on here, Now i am very picky who i send it to,

unless its face pic friday

over a year ago

"Just wandered as I often send messages with a face pic attached how many messages woman get daily as I put this down to a lack of replies that I get x"

May I suggest that it is because you are "attached" hun? This will mean a large percentage of women would not reply, no matter what you look like x

over a year ago

"Not saying that I do try and make conversation and realise I'm maybe not everyone's taste but a no thanks is always appreciated "

Spoken like a pro. Woman on here just like to feel flattered even the ugly Betty's get a wink in the street you'd run a facking mile. Woman us men are not at all that bad just cause your a dog don't mean I wanna fuck ya.

over a year ago

"Not saying that I do try and make conversation and realise I'm maybe not everyone's taste but a no thanks is always appreciated

Spoken like a pro. Woman on here just like to feel flattered even the ugly Betty's get a wink in the street you'd run a facking mile. Woman us men are not at all that bad just cause your a dog don't mean I wanna fuck ya. "

We have standards too

over a year ago

I can see some claws coming out

over a year ago

My profile says looking for 18-25 and also currently not looking as in relationship and has been so for weeks - I still get messages and the sender ( way out of age range for example ) would wonder why I dont reply x

Post new Message to Thread