Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

You think you had a bad day.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Asked a very attractive woman how her day had been today and her answer stumped me a little. She was travelling abroad with her husband and was seated in the plane when she found out her husband was having an affair. She upped and jumped ship, getting off the plane, leaving her husband to travel on alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Asked a very attractive woman how her day had been today and her answer stumped me a little. She was travelling abroad with her husband and was seated in the plane when she found out her husband was having an affair. She upped and jumped ship, getting off the plane, leaving her husband to travel on alone. "

Whoa! That is a bad day, for them both. Makes me having to get to grips with new software look like a walk in the park.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm assuming she found out before take off? That could have been an interesting flight if they were up in the air when she found out

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Kudos to the lady for not just sitting there and biting back her feeling

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wonder what led to that point, how she found out at that moment, why he was having an affair, if they love each other, where they were going. So much to a story and we just have this snap shot.

over a year ago

She did that wrong, she should of still gone on the holiday why should she suffer. Then got jiggy with a waiter...payback's a bitch

over a year ago

"I wonder what led to that point, how she found out at that moment, why he was having an affair, if they love each other, where they were going. So much to a story and we just have this snap shot."

Perhaps the 'other woman' was in the next seat

over a year ago

"She did that wrong, she should of still gone on the holiday why should she suffer. Then got jiggy with a waiter...payback's a bitch "

Why a waiter??

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

At least she didn't have the bloody French air traffic control go on strike as we did last thursday, now that would have finished the day off !!! lol

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"She did that wrong, she should of still gone on the holiday why should she suffer. Then got jiggy with a waiter...payback's a bitch

Why a waiter?? "

Shirley Valentine remake maybe?

over a year ago

I left some half naked pictures on my iPhone....whilst it was instore for a repair....

over a year ago

"I left some half naked pictures on my iPhone....whilst it was instore for a repair.... "

top half or bottom half?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

She just left her luggage on the plane?

over a year ago

"I left some half naked pictures on my iPhone....whilst it was instore for a repair....

top half or bottom half?

"

Top....thankfully...!!

over a year ago

This happened to a friend of mine.

Found out on holiday that his wife, who was pregnant, had been 'carrying on' with another woman for about 12 months and had got pregnant deliberately so her and her lover would have a baby to raise.

The plan was to tell him when they got back off hols, but in a moment of fortuitous timing, her lover texted her whilst she was taking a shower and the phone was on the table on the balcony next to him, so saw the message come thru.

He had to hold it together for the rest of the holiday cos they had their 2 older kids with em.

over a year ago

"I left some half naked pictures on my iPhone....whilst it was instore for a repair....

top half or bottom half?

"

Well, at least it was agood day for the phone repair man so not all bad

over a year ago

Happened to me whilst at Cap d' Agde on a fabulous swingers holiday. Found out on the second day that my gf had been having an affair and was about to start on another one (was all on her iPhone which she left laying around). Why should l have lost my holiday due to her. So l shagged as much as l could, then the day before we were due to leave she found she had no clothes in the apartment, no flight ticket, a passport that had 'slag' written in it and a iPhone screen with the same word scratched on it. I actually forgave her on return, but what the silly cow didn't know was that I had access to her Hotmail and Facebook account and soon she was lying to me again. She was out on the street after that. Why on earth if you're swinging do you need to play around behind someone's back??? Happy as larry now without her....

over a year ago

"She did that wrong, she should of still gone on the holiday why should she suffer. Then got jiggy with a waiter...payback's a bitch

Why a waiter?? "

Don't know, first thing that came to mind

over a year ago

Not so sure it was a holiday, they may have had property or business interests abroad. I am guessing that the the thought of sitting next to him for the next two hours was unbearable.

Getting jiggly with me would have been a nice thought

over a year ago

"Happened to me whilst at Cap d' Agde on a fabulous swingers holiday. Found out on the second day that my gf had been having an affair and was about to start on another one (was all on her iPhone which she left laying around). Why should l have lost my holiday due to her. So l shagged as much as l could, then the day before we were due to leave she found she had no clothes in the apartment, no flight ticket, a passport that had 'slag' written in it and a iPhone screen with the same word scratched on it. I actually forgave her on return, but what the silly cow didn't know was that I had access to her Hotmail and Facebook account and soon she was lying to me again. She was out on the street after that. Why on earth if you're swinging do you need to play around behind someone's back??? Happy as larry now without her...."

You could have been prosecuted for several offences, what a stupid thing to do

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Happened to me whilst at Cap d' Agde on a fabulous swingers holiday. Found out on the second day that my gf had been having an affair and was about to start on another one (was all on her iPhone which she left laying around). Why should l have lost my holiday due to her. So l shagged as much as l could, then the day before we were due to leave she found she had no clothes in the apartment, no flight ticket, a passport that had 'slag' written in it and a iPhone screen with the same word scratched on it. I actually forgave her on return, but what the silly cow didn't know was that I had access to her Hotmail and Facebook account and soon she was lying to me again. She was out on the street after that. Why on earth if you're swinging do you need to play around behind someone's back??? Happy as larry now without her...."

what's that old saying about two wrongs?

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

"I'm assuming she found out before take off? That could have been an interesting flight if they were up in the air when she found out "

Would have been very interesting if she was the pilot.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

so she gets off the plane that mean all the luggage must be taken off the plane reclaimed by the remaining passengers reloaded another flight slot found to take off probs taking 2 hours. I feel for the other passengers

over a year ago

He'll hath no fury as a..... man scorned?

over a year ago

"She just left her luggage on the plane? "

She wouldn't have been able to, they would have had to delay the flight to off load her bags if she had hold baggage. Planes aren't allowed to carry luggage if the owner isn't on the flight for security reasons.

Whilst I understand why she did it, would have caused great inconvenience for everyone else on the flight. Not such an issue if she only had hand luggage though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Happened to me whilst at Cap d' Agde on a fabulous swingers holiday. Found out on the second day that my gf had been having an affair and was about to start on another one (was all on her iPhone which she left laying around). Why should l have lost my holiday due to her. So l shagged as much as l could, then the day before we were due to leave she found she had no clothes in the apartment, no flight ticket, a passport that had 'slag' written in it and a iPhone screen with the same word scratched on it. I actually forgave her on return, but what the silly cow didn't know was that I had access to her Hotmail and Facebook account and soon she was lying to me again. She was out on the street after that. Why on earth if you're swinging do you need to play around behind someone's back??? Happy as larry now without her....

He'll hath no fury as a..... man scorned? "

So it would seem. Leaving anyone alone in a foreign country with no clothes, no ticket and a defaced passport is beyond revenge man or woman.

over a year ago

"I actually forgave her on return, but what the silly cow didn't know was that I had access to her Hotmail and Facebook account and soon she was lying to me again. She was out on the street after that. Why on earth if you're swinging do you need to play around behind someone's back??? Happy as larry now without her...."

I've never understood why someone has access to their partners email etc or checks their phone. There is a thing called trust & privacy. Checking someone's phone or email is breaking and invading that. If a partner of mine ever checked my phone or email he'd be out on his ear as it's not something I'd tolerate.

over a year ago

Im not sure why you would have an affair when you are swinging? Maybe she was looking for more than sex? Shes still very wrong to do that though, glad your happy now......happy swinging

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Im not sure why you would have an affair when you are swinging? Maybe she was looking for more than sex? Shes still very wrong to do that though, glad your happy now......happy swinging "

Nor I! Some people seem to enjoy the thrill.

over a year ago

"She just left her luggage on the plane?

She wouldn't have been able to, they would have had to delay the flight to off load her bags if she had hold baggage. Planes aren't allowed to carry luggage if the owner isn't on the flight for security reasons.

Whilst I understand why she did it, would have caused great inconvenience for everyone else on the flight. Not such an issue if she only had hand luggage though."

bet the guy got some glances from passengers too

over a year ago

top half or bottom half?

Well, at least it was agood day for the phone repair man so not all bad "

Luckily I didn't notice until I was back home....won't be popping back in a while..!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Well not condoning what she did but if someone had done that to me damn straight I would not have forgiven them! !

By *untimeanytimeMan
over a year ago

kings lynn

"She did that wrong, she should of still gone on the holiday why should she suffer. Then got jiggy with a waiter...payback's a bitch "

But she now has a week or 2 to plan her revenge or burn all his stuff lol

over a year ago

As somebody once said "show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's bored of fucking her!"

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

"so she gets off the plane that mean all the luggage must be taken off the plane reclaimed by the remaining passengers reloaded another flight slot found to take off probs taking 2 hours. I feel for the other passengers"

Only hers would need offloading

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Im not sure why you would have an affair when you are swinging? Maybe she was looking for more than sex? Shes still very wrong to do that though, glad your happy now......happy swinging

Nor I! Some people seem to enjoy the thrill."

Just because people swing does not mean they are happy in their relationship. You read on here about people who do stuff just to please a partner. Maybe she felt she was lacking a romantic aspect. Agreed though the cheating part is not nice to find out about

over a year ago

did shagging as much as you could actually make you feel better? Or did it make you feel like a slag?

over a year ago

Wouldn't mind being a male slag for a while.

I get bored easily though

Post new Message to Thread