FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do quite a lot of people ask for a meet usually at very short notice, I reply ok meet here in an hour or so only to find that they never open the message, and then get back to me later after they have read it to try again, you either want to meet or you dont so why muck about? Its not particular to just men either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The worst ones are when they say i want to meet men, send a message, you try send a message and a warning comes up with this sex is blocked!!!!

Wtf!!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had a few couples arrange to meet all nice and friendly, and when I check back later they have either blocked me or no longer on the site, that I really dont understand

over a year ago

"The worst ones are when they say i want to meet men, send a message, you try send a message and a warning comes up with this sex is blocked!!!!

Wtf!!!!!"

Happens with posted meets too. Fens/cpls put a meet up for or including guys but they have them blocked!! How thick are some people?

over a year ago

we used to have a woman on friends list who often would put up a meet today and then go offline for a couple of days - turns out she was a bit weird and wanted stuff not on her profile at all -

over a year ago

I've had that before as well where a couple are looking for men on a meet post, you check and it comes up blocked to single males. Normally put it down to the profile possibly just being a single man looking for wanking material lol

Post new Message to Thread