Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex Slave

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know people do joke about this but would it be a fantasy to be at someone's call anytime anyplace within reason just to have sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Well yes, it is a fantasy although I imagine in reality it wouldn't be terribly convenient.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Well yes, it is a fantasy although I imagine in reality it wouldn't be terribly convenient."

I've had offers and it doesn't really appeal. I'd hate to be sat on my arse pondering the fate of lost socks and get a message saying go to such and such a place NOW.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Offers welcome

over a year ago

"Well yes, it is a fantasy although I imagine in reality it wouldn't be terribly convenient.

I've had offers and it doesn't really appeal. I'd hate to be sat on my arse pondering the fate of lost socks and get a message saying go to such and such a place NOW. "

Lol

over a year ago

Yes I would like one, she would be my sperm slut and serve when ever I am horny lol x.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Yes I would like one, she would be my sperm slut and serve when ever I am horny lol x."

but who gets to the bottom of where odd socks go to hide?

over a year ago

"Yes I would like one, she would be my sperm slut and serve when ever I am horny lol x.

but who gets to the bottom of where odd socks go to hide? "

Not sure, gues she needs to sort them out to lol.

over a year ago

It works very well

Mistress or master gets total satisfaction knowing someone has total devotion it's very heady stuff for the slave and for it to work both need a good understanding and knowledge of each others life's and the sex slave has no other sexual interests apart from master or mistress

Need to be able to trust each other totally

over a year ago

I know someone who is/wants to be a sex slave. It's not for me - seems a bit too risky for my liking.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I suspect that true sex slaves are few and far between and the likelihood is that most people using that term to describe themselves have a clearly defined agreement with someone in which boundaries and rules are negotiated. It would be fairly difficult for a high court judge to leave a trial to give his master a blow job I suspect

over a year ago

"I suspect that true sex slaves are few and far between and the likelihood is that most people using that term to describe themselves have a clearly defined agreement with someone in which boundaries and rules are negotiated. It would be fairly difficult for a high court judge to leave a trial to give his master a blow job I suspect "

over a year ago

"I know people do joke about this but would it be a fantasy to be at someone's call anytime anyplace within reason just to have sex? "

over a year ago

"It works very well

Mistress or master gets total satisfaction knowing someone has total devotion it's very heady stuff for the slave and for it to work both need a good understanding and knowledge of each others life's and the sex slave has no other sexual interests apart from master or mistress

Need to be able to trust each other totally "

And to be unemployed??

over a year ago

"I suspect that true sex slaves are few and far between and the likelihood is that most people using that term to describe themselves have a clearly defined agreement with someone in which boundaries and rules are negotiated. It would be fairly difficult for a high court judge to leave a trial to give his master a blow job I suspect "

It's not all that uncommon in bdsm circles, but as you say it's highly negotiated between the parties involved to take not only boundaries and limits sexually into consideration but also things like employment or care of children. It takes a high degree of trust and respect.

over a year ago

"Well yes, it is a fantasy although I imagine in reality it wouldn't be terribly convenient."

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Having been in this position; not as the slave but as the master it is a very horny dynamic.

Knowing that you can demand sex from someone anytime, anywhere and in any way you wish is wonderful.

But as it has been said, common sense has to be used, she was not working but did have a young child; so whilst she would have done what I wanted she had limits and I knew these and would not suggest she broke them.

If you have chance to try it, do so; but it has to work for both of you and be with the right person.

I wish I still could!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd rather my sex slave did some household chores at times. She could do them naked but a wooden floor needs sanding and I can't be arsed to do it.

over a year ago

Riiiiing hiiii (waves furiously)

I'm curious guys, can this work both ways or is it a one way street.

Is it just a work out the dynamics as you go?

Wonder if any couples have tried this hmmm....

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I suppose it can work both ways, I have never been in a position to give myself to a lady in that manner; but there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

If two people are in a relationship whether a dom/sub one or not it could work where one cannot refuse the other sex anytime anywhere etc

Some relationships I know do go further in that the slave cannot refuse to have sex with ANYONE the master / mistress commands.

As for do you work it out as you go along, I would say yes see how it works for you and amend as you go.

I am sure there are dom couples that have either a male or female sex slave (or both).

Mush like most of swinging and Dom / Sub different things for different people.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

As mentioned, the M/s arrangement seems fairly common in the BDSM scene, I've talked to a few people in that dynamic. It requires a huge amount of trust, communication and negotiation much like any relationship only more so.

If, by referring to a "one way street", you mean do they switch roles then no, I've not seen any examples of that, the roles are always fixed although I suppose it would be possible in a relationship between two switches?

over a year ago

When my doms are here I'm their sex slave. They don't switch and neither do I. Having much to much fun

over a year ago

I guess it depends on personalities. You're gonna like one role more than the other...

Post new Message to Thread