Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it so hard to get a face pic from a single guy?

understand some couples dont have any due to discretion as they're a 'couple' playing/having sex with other people. but for a single guy it shouldn't be a problem. they can do what they wish ? Whether they're on a dating site or a swinging site,theyre single lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It probably isn't a problem for the single ones but you'll probably have trouble getting one from the "single" ones who are married!

XXXX

over a year ago

I always show a face pic when I send a message but they mostly get deleted anyway.

over a year ago

most have face pics if they havnt i dont waste my time with them.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

over a year ago

"why is it so hard to get a face pic from a single guy?

understand some couples dont have any due to discretion as they're a 'couple' playing/having sex with other people. but for a single guy it shouldn't be a problem. they can do what they wish ? Whether they're on a dating site or a swinging site,theyre single lol

"

Excuse me dont use the word for us all, not all are like them, I got loads of pics lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

excuse you lol

ok not all,as some do attach face pics or give out when ask. But was just saying lol

over a year ago

On our couples profile we get many face pics sent through and on my wifes single one I've stopped sending my face pic as I don't want to scare anyone off

over a year ago

"excuse you lol

ok not all,as some do attach face pics or give out when ask. But was just saying lol"

Ah yes and thats fine lol and ur right there to x.

over a year ago

Only once have I chatted to someone who wouldn't send a pic. We didn't chat for long. I find it odd that you find this a common problem to be honest. Maybe only message guys with public face pics could be a solution.

over a year ago

"

are we assuming all single guys are actually single here?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

All the time I have been here, only 1 single guy refused to show a face pic....

Had about 4 couples refuse

IF they refuse to show their face....ignore and move on

over a year ago

Well I'm single. Who started the rumour saying us single guys are actually not?

over a year ago

I have 10 wives but I'm still here looking for fun.

over a year ago

I never show my face pic to anyone, I'm too scared. Even in the street I carry around a pixelated blotch just incase.

over a year ago

We have a few single blokes we have chosen to chat to, they have never given us bother at exchanging them, one of them.being married too.

We all have reasons for the discretion thing, but if they have not handed theirs over after you have, then just delete and block.

Her

over a year ago

"

I'm single and can do as I want, but I still demand and expect discretion from those I chat to and meet.

I really fail to understand why you would think single people don't deserve the same level of discretion as couples!!

over a year ago

I'm single and can do as I want, but I still demand and expect discretion from those I chat to and meet.

I really fail to understand why you would think single people don't deserve the same level of discretion as couples!! "

Agree

All because i'm single that does not mean I don't care if everyone knows what I get upto in my private life

I still have kids and a job, being single does not mean you can fuck who you like and it don't matter who knows about it

over a year ago

I think the point the OP was trying to make is that singles having sex with other singles is pretty much socially acceptable behaviour, whereas couples having sex with another couple perhaps isn't so much??

over a year ago

I really fail to understand why you would think single people don't deserve the same level of discretion as couples!!

Agree

All because i'm single that does not mean I don't care if everyone knows what I get upto in my private life

I still have kids and a job, being single does not mean you can fuck who you like and it don't matter who knows about it "

I agree, we all deserve our own discretion, not just us couples, the ones that mess about should get blocked.

over a year ago

"I think the point the OP was trying to make is that singles having sex with other singles is pretty much socially acceptable behaviour, whereas couples having sex with another couple perhaps isn't so much?? "

I doubt my kids would socially accept me being on here shagging random single's

over a year ago

"I think the point the OP was trying to make is that singles having sex with other singles is pretty much socially acceptable behaviour, whereas couples having sex with another couple perhaps isn't so much??

I doubt my kids would socially accept me being on here shagging random single's "

I doubt my family, neighbours or work colleges would either and it's certainly not socially acceptable behaviour where I come from!

over a year ago

Like most kids they probably think they are the product of immaculate conception anyway!

over a year ago

We have face pics in private folder and are happy to show it if asked

Some people are just mega shy I guess

over a year ago

"I think the point the OP was trying to make is that singles having sex with other singles is pretty much socially acceptable behaviour, whereas couples having sex with another couple perhaps isn't so much??

I doubt my family, neighbours or work colleges would either and it's certainly not socially acceptable behaviour where I come from!"

Seriously, two single people having sex isn't socially acceptable?

over a year ago

I doubt my family, neighbours or work colleges would either and it's certainly not socially acceptable behaviour where I come from!

Seriously, two single people having sex isn't socially acceptable?"

Not from meeting on a swingers site!!

By *r tickle 22Man
over a year ago

Sheffeld

Will gladly send a pic me all they have to do is ask

over a year ago

Seriously, two single people having sex isn't socially acceptable?"

but i'm not talking joe blogs public, im talking about keeping it from my family, and no I don't think many peoples children would feel comfy knowing mum goes out shagging strangers off sex sites

over a year ago

"Will gladly send a pic me all they have to do is ask"

Always send a face pic if requested it would be rude not to

over a year ago

I've met loads of guys off here, never had any refuse to send me a pic if we have got chatting

over a year ago

I can't see why a couple would have more reason to not send a face pic. If it's not sexual why should it matter?

over a year ago

"

It's no more appropriate for couples to play hard to get with face pics in fact in some respects it's harder as some you have no sense there is even a man there at all.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Chat and have sex with those people who are happy to send a face pic. Problemo Solvedeo

over a year ago

"We have face pics in private folder and are happy to show it if asked

Some people are just mega shy I guess"

Like me

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Well I'm single. Who started the rumour saying us single guys are actually not?"

rumour!! Ha ha ha ha.

over a year ago

I'll give you one.

over a year ago

"I have 10 wives but I'm still here looking for fun."

Now we know why you're so miserable.

over a year ago

I'll still give you one.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"

Discretion and privacy in ones private lives regardless of their status, single or coupled, is to be respected. If someone won't show their face pic then leave it be, don't show yours & move on

over a year ago

"We have face pics in private folder and are happy to show it if asked

Some people are just mega shy I guess

Like me "

I think you have a great figure and certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands in you :P

over a year ago

No pic, can't accommodate, must be discrete.....these are all tell tale signs of a "single" guy who is quite probably not so single.

Happily most folks can spot this a mile off.

They are also, often, the ones who moan most about it being hard to get a meet.....

By *andyandy12345Man
over a year ago

Edgware

I always show my face picture may be the pictures are not current or they don't look like there picture I'm sure they have been a few of them floating around

over a year ago

We hate the ones with no pics what so ever. Those are always deleted

Post new Message to Thread