FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should I try a cock pic for my profile pic?

Jump to newest

By *az_1976 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

yeah

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

oh go on then.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some will say yes, some will say no, you can't please everyone. It's your profile you need to decide what you want to show on it.

over a year ago

Sod it, I'm going to get mine out.

over a year ago

You should try what you think best works for you......some people like them,some people don't. It's your profile so dress it up as reflects you...not majority preference

over a year ago

NO!

over a year ago

No! Profile pic of body or bum. Have cock pic private to send to women that ask for them. You can never please everyone though!! And women are soooo hard to please lol

By *az_1976 OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

"No! Profile pic of body or bum. Have cock pic private to send to women that ask for them. You can never please everyone though!! And women are soooo hard to please lol"

This is my current system lol

over a year ago

"No! Profile pic of body or bum. Have cock pic private to send to women that ask for them. You can never please everyone though!! And women are soooo hard to please lol

This is my current system lol"

all good so!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

If you think it's your best asset, then why not?

over a year ago

If its an impressive cock.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Try and impressive Cook ...the Masterchef winner perhaps. Or a disgusting one ...Gordon Ramsay for example..the man who ... If he closes his eyes looks like a peanut wearing a chefs hat

over a year ago

I would say face photo as your profile photo as its best to show your face first to show people who they are looking at.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

The opinion on the forums is generally no. I did an experiment for a week during which I swapped to a cock pic and sent a one line copy and paste message. I had more success that week than in the previous month. The forum is a small part of the site and the opinions expressed are only those of people who can be arsed to post them.

over a year ago

Persinally I prefer to leave something to the imagination. Also I think women prefer bums hence the bum pic.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"The opinion on the forums is generally no. I did an experiment for a week during which I swapped to a cock pic and sent a one line copy and paste message. I had more success that week than in the previous month. The forum is a small part of the site and the opinions expressed are only those of people who can be arsed to post them. "

Interesting experiment. Was success measured based on closing (doing the deed) or just getting responses to messages sent?

over a year ago

"The opinion on the forums is generally no. I did an experiment for a week during which I swapped to a cock pic and sent a one line copy and paste message. I had more success that week than in the previous month. The forum is a small part of the site and the opinions expressed are only those of people who can be arsed to post them. "
interesting experiment!!!

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"The opinion on the forums is generally no. I did an experiment for a week during which I swapped to a cock pic and sent a one line copy and paste message. I had more success that week than in the previous month. The forum is a small part of the site and the opinions expressed are only those of people who can be arsed to post them.

Interesting experiment. Was success measured based on closing (doing the deed) or just getting responses to messages sent?"

Both got more responses more _iews and a couple of meets.

over a year ago

Why not, women love to see a cock staring at them from their inbox every time you send a message lol

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"

Interesting experiment. Was success measured based on closing (doing the deed) or just getting responses to messages sent?

Both got more responses more _iews and a couple of meets. "

Good on you

over a year ago

"

Both got more responses more _iews and a couple of meets.

Good on you "

over a year ago

Your profile, your choice !

Post new Message to Thread