Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why ask?

Jump to newest

By *ighornysquirter OP   Couple
over a year ago

Folkestone

It clearly states on our profile that we won't swing alone only as couple now I understand I'm not every ones type but why bother asking if my wife will meet with out me when she states we won't? And then to make it worse when she tells u no u carry on can't some people get the message all ur doing is pissing off the wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

bock couples and seek the ones who take your fancy and start the communication...

good luck

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

block*

over a year ago

Folkestone

Wife does that makes me laugh though a couple of people have come back with would love to meet u but hubby not our type lol like I said can't please them all

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Wife does that makes me laugh though a couple of people have come back with would love to meet u but hubby not our type lol like I said can't please them all"

some people its like kids pestering for an ice cream, they think if they ask often enough you'll say yes

over a year ago

Folkestone

Lol well they in for a shock with the wife if they ask more than once she just tells them to f off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lol well they in for a shock with the wife if they ask more than once she just tells them to f off"

Good for her, if they ask us anything after being told no once they get the old heave ho via the block button

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I would be careful with that as she could be reported for sending abusive mails.

The best thing to do is block and ignore

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Wife does that makes me laugh though a couple of people have come back with would love to meet u but hubby not our type lol like I said can't please them all

some people its like kids pestering for an ice cream, they think if they ask often enough you'll say yes "

Can i have some ice cream? Pretty please?

over a year ago

Folkestone

"Wife does that makes me laugh though a couple of people have come back with would love to meet u but hubby not our type lol like I said can't please them all

some people its like kids pestering for an ice cream, they think if they ask often enough you'll say yes

Can i have some ice cream? Pretty please? "

If u were in this country I'd let u eat ice cream off my body her

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Can i have some ice cream? Pretty please? "

Would you like a flake in that

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 18/05/14 17:31:20]

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Can i have some ice cream? Pretty please?

If u were in this country I'd let u eat ice cream off my body her"

a 99??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

people will ask anything and try their chances why as its what people do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alot don't read and alot ask us if we go to clubs and what were into. Just delete them.

Post new Message to Thread