Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Studland advice.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Taking a friend there later in month and wanted some advice. Looking at previous posts about Studland I want to clarify which part to visit. We was hoping to sunbathe in the dunes as she is very shy and won't go on actual beach naked. Worried that just being in the dunes is a signal to others that we want action lol. Any thoughts please.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

tumble...........

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Taking a friend there later in month and wanted some advice. Looking at previous posts about Studland I want to clarify which part to visit. We was hoping to sunbathe in the dunes as she is very shy and won't go on actual beach naked. Worried that just being in the dunes is a signal to others that we want action lol. Any thoughts please....."

Have no fears!

Only a small minority of the couples that sunbathe in the dunes play.

As naturists we love to go there as it is one of the best naturist beaches in the UK and we often sunbathe in the dunes if the wind is up and cooler on the beach.

We do not play on naturist beaches and I think there are occasional patrols to prevent unlawful behaviour.

If anyone does pester you then tell them to go forth but that shouldn't really happen in all reality. Just enjoy a fantastic place

By *noops123Man
over a year ago

yeo

^^^^^^^ this .....

But I like a little playtime !

over a year ago

"Taking a friend there later in month and wanted some advice. Looking at previous posts about Studland I want to clarify which part to visit. We was hoping to sunbathe in the dunes as she is very shy and won't go on actual beach naked. Worried that just being in the dunes is a signal to others that we want action lol. Any thoughts please.....

Have no fears!

Only a small minority of the couples that sunbathe in the dunes play.

As naturists we love to go there as it is one of the best naturist beaches in the UK and we often sunbathe in the dunes if the wind is up and cooler on the beach.

We do not play on naturist beaches and I think there are occasional patrols to prevent unlawful behaviour.

If anyone does pester you then tell them to go forth but that shouldn't really happen in all reality. Just enjoy a fantastic place "

Thanks for the advice. Can't wait.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We visited last year.. Can't wait to go back.. Just ignore the dune meerkats !

Post new Message to Thread