Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Looking for a relationship ??

Jump to newest

By *nalbabe247 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Romford

Following a post I created last week it seems there are so many single swingers looking for love. Whilst I appreciate the purpose of this site is not dating there is no other avenue to persue people with the same interests so I am simply urging those who'd like a relationship with someone like minded - declare it on your profile. I've just updated mine and been very honest. Who knows. Don't get if you don't ask

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done you for being honest!

Your logic makes sense. Whether or not people feel the same is up to them alone - no need to force their _iews on you!

Stick at it girl.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes this place feels like the Lourdes of broken hearts and hurt....

but well done for being upfront: I hope you find who you seek.

over a year ago

I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for. I wasn't looking for a relationship before joining and now after joining fab I certainly wouldn't even think about looking but there lots that have found love on here so can be done....again hope you find it and have fun

over a year ago

Ive found love in here and I wasnt looking either - ours is non swing and he has deleted his profile. I reckon you could find a relationship on here and swing together as many on here are on dating sites as well and its the place to find someone with a similar " hobby " : -) xxx

over a year ago

I've often thought FAB should branch out as they have done with Fab guys and Fab Flirts into a FAB Dating site. So that you knew the people on it are like minded, know about the swinging lifestyle but are maybe looking for something a little more.....,

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

good for you and hope you find what you're looking for.

We met on a different site aimed at NSA and it wasn't planned but now head over heels and enjoy swinging together.

Ruby x

over a year ago

I've been upfront since day one (though I don't want more babies).

Good luck

over a year ago

"I've been upfront since day one (though I don't want more babies).

Good luck "

Just wondering, does it put guys off, if you have that displayed on your profile? X

over a year ago

Romford

Good luck

Just wondering, does it put guys off, if you have that displayed on your profile? X

"

I don't know yet but I've had loads of emails saying well done and a few interested so who knows. Don't know until you try

over a year ago

Good luck

"

I'm sure it puts the fuck and goers off, well those who actually read the profiles

By *obbynickinhoustonCouple
over a year ago

Cincinnati

From a married couples _iewpoint we look for friends who understand our schedule. We have erratic hours and sometimes even our g rated fun is very limited. Our good friends understand but some will drop us because they are needy people.

over a year ago

"Following a post I created last week it seems there are so many single swingers looking for love. Whilst I appreciate the purpose of this site is not dating there is no other avenue to persue people with the same interests so I am simply urging those who'd like a relationship with someone like minded - declare it on your profile. I've just updated mine and been very honest. Who knows. Don't get if you don't ask "

Love is everywhere and trust me,you might get one here. What matters is sharing common interest.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Good for you. Who says we can't find something more on here, after all we are all human!!! One day I would love to get into a relationship, but for now, the lifestyle suits me. You never know what's round the corner though!

over a year ago

"Good for you. Who says we can't find something more on here, after all we are all human!!! One day I would love to get into a relationship, but for now, the lifestyle suits me. You never know what's round the corner though! "

This is a dating site also.who says conventional dating sites are better. You can fine love here. Goodluck

over a year ago

Good luck to you.

I have suspected for a while some of the anger and frustration against "cheaters" comes from relationship seekers who did not get what they wanted.

Perhaps another Fab field? NSA, "looking for love", "don't care either way".

We found a great friendship in each other on here without looking.

over a year ago

Although I'm not really looking for a relationship, should it happen, then I would be happy to go with it and let it grow into something more permanant.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Im not actively looking for a relationship so I wont put it on my profile. But Im open to anything and after all you cant help who you fall for. If I was to meet someone on here and we fell for each other then I wouldnt complain.

over a year ago

The two guys above me are spot on about being open to anything that might happen. Although ultimately a relationship is what I desire, I'm open to it not happening here. I'm not desperate and i wont meet anyone who comes across as such.

I go with the flow (oops that's another bed ruined).

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Never in a million, zillion years did I think I'd ever enter into any form of relationship. I preferred D/s play as I found I could see it as just play: happy days.

Last November I was contacted by someone: we now live together. We still wake up and look at each other with bemused wtf?!! expressions on our faces. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, it just happened!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

It's on my profile.

By *utecontradictionMan
over a year ago

Malvern

Ah the dream.....A relationship with someone as naughty as me. If only I could find it I would be a very happy man.

over a year ago

"Never in a million, zillion years did I think I'd ever enter into any form of relationship. I preferred D/s play as I found I could see it as just play: happy days.

Last November I was contacted by someone: we now live together. We still wake up and look at each other with bemused wtf?!! expressions on our faces. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, it just happened!"

aaawwwww that's lovely

over a year ago

Only wish I could find some one who interested in me and not trying to change me

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I would like to be in a relationship. I'm not looking as I believe in fate. It will happen when it's meant to. I don't expect to find it here but stranger things have happened. As I'm not a nun I thought I would have a bit of fun here till one crops up.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've put something along the lines on my profile however I will meet for what this site is for...I won't fall in love with the next shag I get but I'm open to anything....I'm 34 yet to have a family and that's something on my agenda in life

over a year ago

Romford

"Ah the dream.....A relationship with someone as naughty as me. If only I could find it I would be a very happy man. "

Well it would help if you didn't just delete messages ??

over a year ago

Romford

"I've put something along the lines on my profile however I will meet for what this site is for...I won't fall in love with the next shag I get but I'm open to anything....I'm 34 yet to have a family and that's something on my agenda in life "

Exactly same as me but I thought what the hell nothing to loose to declare my life's preference as well as sexual

over a year ago

Romford

"Never in a million, zillion years did I think I'd ever enter into any form of relationship. I preferred D/s play as I found I could see it as just play: happy days.

Last November I was contacted by someone: we now live together. We still wake up and look at each other with bemused wtf?!! expressions on our faces. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, it just happened!"

this is wonderful

over a year ago

"Following a post I created last week it seems there are so many single swingers looking for love. Whilst I appreciate the purpose of this site is not dating there is no other avenue to persue people with the same interests so I am simply urging those who'd like a relationship with someone like minded - declare it on your profile. I've just updated mine and been very honest. Who knows. Don't get if you don't ask "

Good luck.

over a year ago

I'm considering starting a relationship, but haven't put it in my profile as I used that more as a write up about the kind of things I'd initially like to do eg meet new people, have fun and talk about me as a person. It's an intro after all, not a life story. I'm always up front with people though if I like them, I'll tell them. That said, I've only been on this site for a few months and will close my account as soon as a start a relationship.

I much prefer being with someone I love and having some great experiences, than meeting someone primarily for sex and a good time. I'm probably one of the exceptions though.

over a year ago

I admire and applaud your honesty.

I have been on fab before and had some bad, good and bloody awful experiences. I rejoined recently and boy am I glad I did, I've met a wonderful man when I least expected it, we have a connection that just can't be ignored. Neither of us were actively seeking it but we sure as hell aren't going to fight it and are loving every moment.

You just never know what the next mail will bring!

Good luck

over a year ago

"I admire and applaud your honesty.

I have been on fab before and had some bad, good and bloody awful experiences. I rejoined recently and boy am I glad I did, I've met a wonderful man when I least expected it, we have a connection that just can't be ignored. Neither of us were actively seeking it but we sure as hell aren't going to fight it and are loving every moment.

Good luck "

Fab is a less traditional route I guess, but as long as you're meeting new people and as long as you get on, go for it I say. I'm not looking for it per se, but I'd welcome it.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Good for you. I've always had on my profile that I am open to a relationship.

With regard to fabs site doing something with this - all it would take is a little heart symbol or something by the green tick to show you were open to a relationship too, that would work for people looking.

over a year ago

"I admire and applaud your honesty.

Good luck

Fab is a less traditional route I guess, but as long as you're meeting new people and as long as you get on, go for it I say. I'm not looking for it per se, but I'd welcome it. "

Exactly, it was the last place I expected to meet a potential partner, just a huge bonus!

over a year ago

"Following a post I created last week it seems there are so many single swingers looking for love. Whilst I appreciate the purpose of this site is not dating there is no other avenue to persue people with the same interests so I am simply urging those who'd like a relationship with someone like minded - declare it on your profile. I've just updated mine and been very honest. Who knows. Don't get if you don't ask

Good for you. I've always had on my profile that I am open to a relationship.

With regard to fabs site doing something with this - all it would take is a little heart symbol or something by the green tick to show you were open to a relationship too, that would work for people looking.

"

Yeah something like a heart symbol would be a good idea... Or perhaps an option to be clearer with what you'd like and be open too.

over a year ago

Some lovely stories on this thread. I do like a happy ending.

over a year ago

We met via this site & fell in love x

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

Hi,

I'm not really into the fuck and forget thing.....but don't really want commitment either !!!

Just want someone on and off who you wouldn't mind meeting in any circumstances.....like going for a run or the cinema or a coffee.

So a nice friend really and sex if both people wanted it ... Xx

By *ansa87Couple
over a year ago

louthish

Best of luck OP , I hope you find what your looking for. I personally think it's great you have it on your profile. I've seen posts about couples who have met on these sites and as a girl in a relationship outside of this it's awkward to explain. Your approach is innovative. BRAVO

over a year ago

Bbbbbbn

over a year ago

Iv already stated it in mine x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 01:48:30]

over a year ago

I am not looking for any kinda of commitment neither here nor elswhere but I admit, last year I fell for one girl I met in here and she fell for me and we went into a relationshionship. It didnt last long but we stayed as good friends and we both have some amazing memories. As one said it above you can't help it when it happens. Good luck OP.

over a year ago

I think finding love on here for a girl is like finding a gang bang.....but who is really gonna do the clean up and is it worth kissing those lips goodnight xxx

over a year ago

Mrs dirty and I meet on fab and we knew right away we were soul mates. We both closed our single profiles and now just have a couples profile. We now live together and look forward to the future. It's not easy being in a new relationship and being swingers, but after five months could not be happier. The funny thing is the swinging has taken a backseat but we hope to swing more in the future but everything just feels natural. So never give up on finding love even on FAB x

over a year ago

"I've often thought FAB should branch out as they have done with Fab guys and Fab Flirts into a FAB Dating site. So that you knew the people on it are like minded, know about the swinging lifestyle but are maybe looking for something a little more.....,

"

There is a fab dating site, but it doesn't seem to be very popular x

over a year ago

"Ah the dream.....A relationship with someone as naughty as me. If only I could find it I would be a very happy man. "

You're pretty yummy.

over a year ago

Its already on my profile. I don't think I could be a non swinging relationship now.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I've often thought FAB should branch out as they have done with Fab guys and Fab Flirts into a FAB Dating site. So that you knew the people on it are like minded, know about the swinging lifestyle but are maybe looking for something a little more.....,

"

That's a good idea

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I had no idea there was!

There is a fab dating site, but it doesn't seem to be very popular x"

over a year ago

I had no idea just how many online dating sites there are

over a year ago

I get absolutely slated for my profile but who cares! I want somebody who loves sex as much as I do haha

over a year ago

"Following a post I created last week it seems there are so many single swingers looking for love. Whilst I appreciate the purpose of this site is not dating there is no other avenue to persue people with the same interests so I am simply urging those who'd like a relationship with someone like minded - declare it on your profile. I've just updated mine and been very honest. Who knows. Don't get if you don't ask

I get absolutely slated for my profile but who cares! I want somebody who loves sex as much as I do haha "

I don't think anyone dare slate mine... It has a certain je ne sais quois attitude

over a year ago

I'd love to find a girlfriend who was into this lifestyle, there don't seem to be any around here

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I have had this conversation many a time...I'm not interested in being anyones 'notch', I want someone who takes the time to get to know me and knows the meaning of the word respect. If that develops into a relationship then thats fantastic but only if he's likeminded, is willing to indulge me and vice versa. I can't understand why the 'fuck and go' brigade on here are so bloody ignorant to it all. Who knows whats round the corner? I'm certain sticking to my guns and good luck to all the other singles on here that are looking for the same!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's always been on my profile, and I am chatting to someone lush who did message as they saw that and are looking for the same so it does work to have it there.

Of course many other things still need to fit too but it is a good foundation to see if you can be compatible.

I think a symbol like a heart to show you are interested in longer term could work or even a selection of symbols... One for "one offs" only as I know some look just for that...

No one IMHO has the right to slate you for your profile... It's up to you what you write there and how you choose to use the site.

over a year ago

I get absolutely slated for my profile but who cares! I want somebody who loves sex as much as I do haha

I don't think anyone dare slate mine... It has a certain je ne sais quois attitude "

I like it a lot

over a year ago

Nothing would be more fun than going to a club with a partner enjoying each other and enjoying everyone else, whilst you watch your partner enjoying everyone enjoy her

over a year ago

"Nothing would be more fun than going to a club with a partner enjoying each other and enjoying everyone else, whilst you watch your partner enjoying everyone enjoy her"

over a year ago

I don't think anyone dare slate mine... It has a certain je ne sais quois attitude

I like it a lot "

Why thank you kind lady

It has to be reiterated that profiles only work when they are actually read. Many come to my profile and state they have loved the profile... what they mean is the pictures . Perhaps they didn't prgress to the ladybird books in school with words in them .

Spank me

over a year ago

"Nothing would be more fun than going to a club with a partner enjoying each other and enjoying everyone else, whilst you watch your partner enjoying everyone enjoy her"

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Nothing would be more fun than going to a club with a partner enjoying each other and enjoying everyone else, whilst you watch your partner enjoying everyone enjoy her

"

Definitely this!

By *harliesteveCouple
over a year ago

selly oak

We found love in nsa, and we still play some years down the line lol.

over a year ago

Maybe a forum section on this site for dating?

Post new Message to Thread