Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is it with....

Jump to newest

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Guys in clubs who get into a situation where they are there on the brink of playing and then have to get up and search for condoms because they didn't bring any.. The amount of times a guy has turned round and said mate got any condoms for which my reply is yes thank you plenty.. Why should I feed their lack of ability to know that they should bring some along.

I feel better knowing I go with at least 2 pockets with some in.. An even more happier when those pockets are empty on my way home..

Point is guys take what you need and stop the disappointment within the moment.It takes some female and couples alot to get to that point of playing for reasons and to be let down by a none condom carrier is a pain in the assssssssssss

Have a nice fun sun day all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

greed probably

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

cheapskates!

We always go prepared, if someone wasn't i'd be suspicious about their intention of playing safe....

Ruby x

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

cheapskates!

We always go prepared, if someone wasn't i'd be suspicious about their intention of playing safe....

Ruby x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't play even if we had lots, principle of the matter.

Proberly expecting the females to provide.

Her

over a year ago

Offer to sell him one for a tenner.

I think a lot of guys would probably pay that while they are thinking with their cocks.

over a year ago

As a club virgin I can't imagine where guys keep their condoms while there.

over a year ago

"Offer to sell him one for a tenner.

I think a lot of guys would probably pay that while they are thinking with their cocks."

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 18/05/14 11:43:48]

over a year ago

"As a club virgin I can't imagine where guys keep their condoms while there. "

The op keeps them in his 2 pockets

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"As a club virgin I can't imagine where guys keep their condoms while there.

The op keeps them in his 2 pockets "

Both back pockets

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Guys in clubs who get into a situation where they are there on the brink of playing and then have to get up and search for condoms because they didn't bring any.. The amount of times a guy has turned round and said mate got any condoms for which my reply is yes thank you plenty.. Why should I feed their lack of ability to know that they should bring some along.

I feel better knowing I go with at least 2 pockets with some in.. An even more happier when those pockets are empty on my way home..

Point is guys take what you need and stop the disappointment within the moment.It takes some female and couples alot to get to that point of playing for reasons and to be let down by a none condom carrier is a pain in the assssssssssss

Have a nice fun sun day all

"

funny enough was talking about this very situation in the club I was in last night... it happened to me the week before....

you were a lot more polite that i was... when i was ask if I had a spare one I could give him my answer was "fuck off, get ya own!!!"........... he looked at me and said... "go on!"... i just said... "nah!, if ya not prepared.. not my fault!"

in a scary way it does make you think the amount of guys who would be prepared to go bareback given half a chance if they don't come to clubs with condoms...

I wouldn't mind but my local clubs sells condoms there, 3 for a quid, so its not like they dont have an excuse

Post new Message to Thread