Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No Veri no meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I do think its a tad ironic that people will snub no verification profiles. Where they need to meet to get the veris. Catch 22!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm starting to learn that a good way to get veri's is to go to clubs. I don't really get the time as I work shifts and it's not a Monday-Friday, but by just going out and meeting people without planning anything seems to work wonders for a large number of people on here.

over a year ago

I can understand your frustration, we have all been there.your pics are fantastic so cant understand why as so many women in your area

this thread will probably fill up with this advice, have a peek in the meets forum as there are alot of socials held vanilla pubs and swingers clubs

socials are where you can meet other like minded people and people you have seen about in forum's and spoke to,now don't have a fear of the mention of swingers club its a good way to see what a club is like and see if its for you, without going alone, your have forumites to keep you company

there are people that do give people a chance, im just a miserable cow I dont for private meets unless local

good luck

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

We don't and won't meet people who aren't, at the very least, photo verified. It's not that hard to write your name on a piece of paper, take a selfie and send it through. If you can't even do that you're unlikely to turn up to a meet that we will have spent time, energy and money to arrange. As your well aware by now there's a very high percentage of time wasters and dreamers on this site and people are understandingly wary.

As for yourself, your pics are cute and you're verified so why you haven't had a meet yet I can't tell you. Go toa club or social. Preferably go to a club with a hot tub or pool so you can show off that body of yours and wait for the ladies to queue up

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Come on women of London, what's the matter with you?

Look at the man, he's gorgeous!

In all seriousness, be patient, surely it can't be long til you get a meet

over a year ago

I'm too old and too far away but he is gorgeous to look at.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I'm too old and too far away but he is gorgeous to look at. "

Me too....but nothing wrong with a nice _iew on a Sunday morning

over a year ago

Was you on here before ? Seen the tie over the face pic before somewhere

over a year ago

"Was you on here before ? Seen the tie over the face pic before somewhere "

Or maybe just from forums I dunno

over a year ago

"I'm too old and too far away but he is gorgeous to look at.

Me too....but nothing wrong with a nice _iew on a Sunday morning "

Me three but I do like to perv...erm I mean admire a nice fit body

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

webcam veri job done

over a year ago

"Come on women of London, what's the matter with you?

Look at the man, he's gorgeous!

In all seriousness, be patient, surely it can't be long til you get a meet "

I often think this, I get completely puzzled. OP you are lush, you can't help it if London ladies are missing a trick. Good luck.

over a year ago

"Was you on here before ? Seen the tie over the face pic before somewhere

Or maybe just from forums I dunno "

Yes I was as tattoo-lover31 or something like that. Been a while lol Honestly guys this wasn't a look at me thread. It was more for other people than me. I'm not stamping my feet as not met anyone yet as sure it will come in time.

over a year ago

"Was you on here before ? Seen the tie over the face pic before somewhere

Or maybe just from forums I dunno

Yes I was as tattoo-lover31 or something like that. Been a while lol Honestly guys this wasn't a look at me thread. It was more for other people than me. I'm not stamping my feet as not met anyone yet as sure it will come in time."

Oh I was quite happy to look at you

over a year ago

Good god it's like a meat market in here

Down ladies control yourselves

over a year ago

We wont even look at profiles without met in person veri's. This site has too many 'talk the talk, cant walk the walk' and 'cam bunnies/wank fodders', for us to even consider profiles without met in person veri's.

Getting a met in person veri is very simple, unless you live in the back of beyond.

If someone cant be arsed to get to a social, club or meet someone for a coffee, we cant be arsed to read their profile.

over a year ago

I read it as much as an observation than a moan but the op has a point. We were all new and unverified once.

over a year ago

"Good god it's like a meat market in here

Down ladies control yourselves "

over a year ago

We will meet Unverified single guys I like being the first veri lol x

Obviously they have to have face pics then get them to go on cam but I think because I'm not a single women i can be a little more risky x

over a year ago

"We wont even look at profiles without met in person veri's. This site has too many 'talk the talk, cant walk the walk' and 'cam bunnies/wank fodders', for us to even consider profiles without met in person veri's.

Getting a met in person veri is very simple, unless you live in the back of beyond.

If someone cant be arsed to get to a social, club or meet someone for a coffee, we cant be arsed to read their profile. "

You missed the point in general. Granted this is a swingers site but there are a large percentage of people who are vanilla and find the thought of a club daunting. They use the site as more a casual sex app. For these people it is not so easy as to pop to a club job done. This is why its a cycle they can not break.

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

As some have said try a organised social do's or Web cam to get your first verification. You are a good looking lad, profile is interesting to read. But what puts some off are pictures taken in the toilet...try something different. I don't mean cock shots either lol. Good luck

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'm starting to learn that a good way to get veri's is to go to clubs. I don't really get the time as I work shifts and it's not a Monday-Friday, but by just going out and meeting people without planning anything seems to work wonders for a large number of people on here."

sound advice

over a year ago

"We wont even look at profiles without met in person veri's. This site has too many 'talk the talk, cant walk the walk' and 'cam bunnies/wank fodders', for us to even consider profiles without met in person veri's.

If someone cant be arsed to get to a social, club or meet someone for a coffee, we cant be arsed to read their profile.

You missed the point in general. Granted this is a swingers site but there are a large percentage of people who are vanilla and find the thought of a club daunting. They use the site as more a casual sex app. For these people it is not so easy as to pop to a club job done. This is why its a cycle they can not break. "

No that is the point, we are swingers, meet real swingers, so those 'casual sex app' seekers that cant get verified.....

Yes we avoid them.

They use the site as they wish and we do also

over a year ago

"We don't and won't meet people who aren't, at the very least, photo verified. It's not that hard to write your name on a piece of paper, take a selfie and send it through. If you can't even do that you're unlikely to turn up to a meet that we will have spent time, energy and money to arrange. As your well aware by now there's a very high percentage of time wasters and dreamers on this site and people are understandingly wary.

As for yourself, your pics are cute and you're verified so why you haven't had a meet yet I can't tell you. Go toa club or social. Preferably go to a club with a hot tub or pool so you can show off that body of yours and wait for the ladies to queue up "

I'm not photo verified and have no intention of changing that but I have never not turned up for a meet once its been arranged nor would I. People have all kinds of reasons for not being photo verified and to my mind they are not worth the paper the username is written on, what do they prove exactly - that the user can write - not even that?!

I don't set any store by verifications either and rarely read them tho appreciate others do. I base my decision to meet on how I interact with someone once we start messaging and how good the rapport is, just because they "clicked" with someone else doesn't mean we will.

over a year ago

Didn't we all have to start somewhere?

Her

over a year ago

Do webcam verifications count? I did once have a proper verification a year ago but its gone after leaving the site for a while.

over a year ago

Cracking pictures,a well written profile,comes across as intelligent

Are you sending out fancy a fuck messages?

over a year ago

"Cracking pictures,a well written profile,comes across as intelligent

Are you sending out fancy a fuck messages?

"

I don't message people often if I'm honest. This wasn't a rant more an observation.

over a year ago

"I do think its a tad ironic that people will snub no verification profiles. Where they need to meet to get the veris. Catch 22! "

Damn damn damn , hot hot hot grrrrrrrrrrrrr why do you have to be in London !!!!!!!!

Xxxx

over a year ago

Check out your interests,do you seriously have in interest in all thats on your profile? you have swingers clubs listed

over a year ago

"I do think its a tad ironic that people will snub no verification profiles. Where they need to meet to get the veris. Catch 22!

Damn damn damn , hot hot hot grrrrrrrrrrrrr why do you have to be in London !!!!!!!!

Xxxx"

Extremely hot couple! I have friends in Wakefield I visit.

over a year ago

"Check out your interests,do you seriously have in interest in all thats on your profile? you have swingers clubs listed "

Matter of time, courage and money! Building up to a club visit.

over a year ago

"I do think its a tad ironic that people will snub no verification profiles. Where they need to meet to get the veris. Catch 22!

Xxxx

Extremely hot couple! I have friends in Wakefield I visit. "

When your next over here drop us a message

over a year ago

"I do think its a tad ironic that people will snub no verification profiles. Where they need to meet to get the veris. Catch 22! "

I think veris are a small part of a bigger picture to know if someone is genuine, I would be happy to meet people with no veris if it 'felt' legit and other things seemed ok (perhaps I had their phone number, or they had a lot of pictures, or they were not looking to meet within 20 minutes of messaging.) Women are, rightly so IMO, much more fussy as they would be concerned for their safety.

over a year ago

No people don't like to take risks so if you have lots of offers why go with the more risky ones who may not be as they seem or get cold feet.

over a year ago

we chat to people without veris - sometimes a good reason for having no meets -

over a year ago

No people don't like to take risks so if you have lots of offers why go with the more risky ones who may not be as they seem or get cold feet. "

I agree if the guy has been onsite for months - is clearly very good looking but has no meet veri's its just not worth the risk as so many fakes and dreamers.

When I was meeting - I used to meet brand new guys a lot and give them their first veri within weeks of them joining and was prepared to take a risk.

OP you also mention being on the site previously - dont you have previous veris that can veri you again ?

over a year ago

There are multiple ways to get verifications so it shouldn't be that difficult if someone set their mind to it if they felt hindered.

over a year ago

No people don't like to take risks so if you have lots of offers why go with the more risky ones who may not be as they seem or get cold feet.

I agree if the guy has been onsite for months - is clearly very good looking but has no meet veri's its just not worth the risk as so many fakes and dreamers.

When I was meeting - I used to meet brand new guys a lot and give them their first veri within weeks of them joining and was prepared to take a risk.

OP you also mention being on the site previously - dont you have previous veris that can veri you again ? "

I suppose I could. It wasn't my situation in particular it was just an observation.

over a year ago

OP you also mention being on the site previously - dont you have previous veris that can veri you again ?

I suppose I could. It wasn't my situation in particular it was just an observation. "

It did read to me as an observation

over a year ago

I suppose I could. It wasn't my situation in particular it was just an observation.

It did read to me as an observation"

Give that lady a medal.

over a year ago

It did read to me as an observation

Give that lady a medal. "

Thanks, you can pin it to my chest if you like, then I'll verify you lol!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not everyone relies on verifications. The opinions of total strangers about another total stranger as a deciding factor in who I let into my home/body makes no sense to me at all, I rely totally on my own judgement.

I met my other half on here, he didn't have a verification. He's moved in and we're very happy...and he's not even slightly submissive and won't entertain my strap on...but hey ho...I still have my playmates.

over a year ago

"Not everyone relies on verifications. The opinions of total strangers about another total stranger as a deciding factor in who I let into my home/body makes no sense to me at all, I rely totally on my own judgement.

I met my other half on here, he didn't have a verification. He's moved in and we're very happy...and he's not even slightly submissive and won't entertain my strap on...but hey ho...I still have my playmates. "

over a year ago

i say on my profile "i will only meet verified by meet"

but occasionally i will make expections

over a year ago

I'll happily meet in verified guys. The _iew I take us everyone was new & unverified once, if someone hadn't met me when I was in that position then I wouldn't have got verified.

Also in my experience some unverified guys are much nicer then some with verifications.

Good luck OP wish I was nearer as I'd happily have met you x

over a year ago

"I'm too old and too far away but he is gorgeous to look at. "

Very nice

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

nope.... you have the oppotunity to go out at get them if you want to at clubs and socials all across the country if you want to get one that much....

the site gives you the chances and oppotunities to make it work... if you decide you want to...

I think some people look at verifications (or trying to get them) as some sort of mythical crutch that is somehow the be all and end all... and getting one will solve all the issues...

newsflash.... it doesn't!!!!!

most people use there own process's to get meets.... and it doesn't involve verifications....

over a year ago

nope.... you have the oppotunity to go out at get them if you want to at clubs and socials all across the country if you want to get one that much....

the site gives you the chances and oppotunities to make it work... if you decide you want to...

I think some people look at verifications (or trying to get them) as some sort of mythical crutch that is somehow the be all and end all... and getting one will solve all the issues...

newsflash.... it doesn't!!!!!

most people use there own process's to get meets.... and it doesn't involve verifications.... "

I don't think that is the case at all. It is not a oh woe is me I am never going to get a meet and nobody loves me post. It was an observation that more people put a sweeping statement that all none verified profiles are more than likely time wasters or just wouldn't meet them. Just found it ironic that you need meets to get verifications but nobody would meet to give you them. If you look I now have a verification but stand by my observation.

over a year ago

I can't say that that was my experience of the site....I joined and didn't feel snubbed for a lack of veris really...some folk chatted to me, some didn't. Nothing has changed since getting verified I found. I just don't think folk set much store by them....some do but not enough that it would make a difference...that's my observation on the whole thing anyhow

over a year ago

Many people seem to rely on them, others don't care and some are inbetween the two. I only see them as confirmation that they are who they claim to be but I have seen verified profiles using pics taken off the net, clearly not them. I've had my time wasted by verified and unverified users so will always make my own judgement and go with my gut instinct.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm more cautious of people without a veri, especially if they've been here for a while, but if they come across well and seem reliable, I'll chat to them on the 'phone and be willing to meet for a social drink to see if we want to shag each other silly.

I've been through phases of not meeting unverified people though.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I don't judge people solely on veris but I must say that unverified people tend to be time wasters more than verified. The last five unverified people I gave a chance to turned out to be time wasters.

Post new Message to Thread