Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female 'Bull'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Guys,

We have a bit of a fantasy that we don't seem to of seen much on the site. Basically C would meet a confident female and have sex etc while Fi just watches and is not allowed to join in, basically is degraded by the other person etc. Would be the reverse of a normal cuckold session as far as gender's are concerned.

Does this happen at all? Any girls like the idea?

BTW it was Fi's idea not C's, but it does sound kinky

Fi n C xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Hey Guys,

We have a bit of a fantasy that we don't seem to of seen much on the site. Basically C would meet a confident female and have sex etc while Fi just watches and is not allowed to join in, basically is degraded by the other person etc. Would be the reverse of a normal cuckold session as far as gender's are concerned.

Fi n C xx"

I love the idea of this!!!! It sounds hot and a far too domineering with women so could work very well!!!

over a year ago

Feel free to message us to talk more about it _ove121lust xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I could be mistaken, but I believe what your talking about is being a cuckqueen.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I could be mistaken, but I believe what your talking about is being a cuckqueen. "

Yep. It's harder to find people that want to play that way but when you do its fun!!! Me and my OH enjoy it.

over a year ago

Quick google would indicate you are correct all be it with queen spelt with an a - cuckquean. Everyday is a school day here xx

over a year ago

"Hey Guys,

Fi n C xx"

Ha ha mrs 2 would like this too !

over a year ago

"Hey Guys,

Fi n C xx"

Would love to watch one of these out of interest

Post new Message to Thread