Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

invisible males

Jump to newest

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

why is it so so many couples profiles have numerous pics of the female on and no pics of the male?? makes no sense at all,,is there reasons for this?? if there is we certainly cant think of any...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This topic was done not long ago... Not sure why our profile pics are of just me,but we have pics of both of us in our private gallery and we are happy to show people if they ask x

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"why is it so so many couples profiles have numerous pics of the female on and no pics of the male?? makes no sense at all,,is there reasons for this?? if there is we certainly cant think of any..."

The Invisible Male in the swing scene has often been misunderstood, but very much accepted as a phenomena. Reasons (whilst not limited to) tend to be sexual, strategic, social, physical or even mental.

Strategic: Simply? Its the "bait" factor. "Come on people, we all know its her you're interested in - come get us".

Social: The "tolerated" male half, usually the female is wanted by many who can't for the life of them figure out what to do with him as they have no real use, but humour him to tag along as they can't find a way to justify meeting her without him.

Physical:

He's Fugly (ie, Ron Jeremy)

Sexual:

Whilst not necessarily the same as above (not Fugly) however just isn't people's cup of tea (ie, Peter Stringfellow)

Mental:

He isn't confident in himself to appear in photos.

There are ofcourse other reasons but the above are a broad spectrum.

Disclaimer: The comments of the above post are solely the tongue in cheek dark humour of the poster and are in no way indicative of any other individuals, groups or organisations.

over a year ago

it is because ther is no way to make a picture of a guy sexy

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

yeah cus once gf gets infont of the camera there no getting her off it, iv asked loads take a few pics but says no no1 wants to see tattoos and a hairy ass

so i do the old self timmer and DIY my pics

over a year ago

We dont understand it either, can be a bit off putting if there are loads of pics of the woman and not one of the male. We have always went one for one putting pics on ours, thats more Mandys choice than mine though lol

over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

its a shame males feel like they dont want pics of themselves on a couples profile,at the end of the day if we looking to meet couples and theres no pic of the male half then we simply move on to another couple,regardless of how sexy the fem looks my wife still needs to see whom she might be playing with..so couples without male pics your lessoning your chances of meets without pics of the male half.in our opinion..

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"its a shame males feel like they dont want pics of themselves on a couples profile,at the end of the day if we looking to meet couples and theres no pic of the male half then we simply move on to another couple,regardless of how sexy the fem looks my wife still needs to see whom she might be playing with..so couples without male pics your lessoning your chances of meets without pics of the male half.in our opinion.."

nice pics btw

over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

[Removed by poster at 21/05/10 17:59:12]

over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

thanks above,,,but again wheres the male pics on your profile guys,,,lol..xx

over a year ago

"why is it so so many couples profiles have numerous pics of the female on and no pics of the male?? makes no sense at all,,is there reasons for this?? if there is we certainly cant think of any...

The Invisible Male in the swing scene has often been misunderstood, but very much accepted as a phenomena. Reasons (whilst not limited to) tend to be sexual, strategic, social, physical or even mental.

Strategic: Simply? Its the "bait" factor. "Come on people, we all know its her you're interested in - come get us".

Social: The "tolerated" male half, usually the female is wanted by many who can't for the life of them figure out what to do with him as they have no real use, but humour him to tag along as they can't find a way to justify meeting her without him.

Physical:

Sexual:

Whilst not necessarily the same as above (not Fugly) however just isn't people's cup of tea (ie, Peter Stringfellow)

Mental:

Disclaimer: The comments of the above post are solely the tongue in cheek dark humour of the poster and are in no way indicative of any other individuals, groups or organisations."

Disagree...Ron is HOT...!!! Dont mention Stringfellow...very bad memories of the bbw thread and someone "hearing" Peter's Voice...oh...the flashbacks...!!!!

over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

"why is it so so many couples profiles have numerous pics of the female on and no pics of the male?? makes no sense at all,,is there reasons for this?? if there is we certainly cant think of any...

Physical:

Sexual:

Mental:

Disclaimer: The comments of the above post are solely the tongue in cheek dark humour of the poster and are in no way indicative of any other individuals, groups or organisations.

Disagree...Ron is HOT...!!! Dont mention Stringfellow...very bad memories of the bbw thread and someone "hearing" Peter's Voice...oh...the flashbacks...!!!! "

over a year ago

"its a shame males feel like they dont want pics of themselves on a couples profile,at the end of the day if we looking to meet couples and theres no pic of the male half then we simply move on to another couple,regardless of how sexy the fem looks my wife still needs to see whom she might be playing with..so couples without male pics your lessoning your chances of meets without pics of the male half.in our opinion.."

Yep same here,couldn't agree more.

Although I hate having my pic taken its only fair when your looking to meet couples.

After all,your out to meet both of them.

So at least I have a pic in each gallery,which probably screws things up for Trace though! R

XX

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"thanks above,,,but again wheres the male pics on your profile guys,,,lol..xx"

in privite pics

over a year ago

"thanks above,,,but again wheres the male pics on your profile guys,,,lol..xx

in privite pics "

I think the main problem with only having the guys pics in Private is that you have to make contact to view them.

Then if they don't like the guys pics contact ends,which must be embarrassing for the guy.

At least when you have them in the Open Gallery you can be rejected without being upset. R

XX

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i wouldnt be upset at all as i know im no brad pitt so if a girl didnt like me then fair play for speaking up and not leading us on, and same go's for any couple that contact us if we dont think there are type we will say thank you but im sorry you arent are type but hope you are having fun etc

By *ornyandnymphoCouple
over a year ago

poole

"why is it so so many couples profiles have numerous pics of the female on and no pics of the male?? makes no sense at all,,is there reasons for this?? if there is we certainly cant think of any..."

Have to ask where are the pics of male on your profile?

Apart from the usual cock pics?

over a year ago

Have to ask where are the pics of male on your profile?

Apart from the usual cock pics? "

Uhmmmmmmmm I saw a full body pic of him ...... just no face.

over a year ago

or legs x

over a year ago

Women have always been displayed as sexual chattel.

That's the top and bottom of it and I won't be disuaded from it.

I feel the same about most meets.

It is the woman that ponces , preens and prepares herself in make up, basques, stockings, shoes, provides any toys etc.....

A lot of women do it without questioning why they have to go through this rigmarole. Whilst accepting a bloke as long as he is bodily clean.

There's a lot of bunk talked in the forums about women having an effortless time here. It's NEVER effortless.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

There's a lot of bunk talked in the forums about women having an effortless time here. It's NEVER effortless. "

Interesting.

How about the view that men's effort is all BEFORE a meet is arranged, while women's is AFTER, and therefor the respective "return on effort" is dramatically different?

Post new Message to Thread