Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blocking ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My pet hate on here is when you let someone see your face pic or you exchange one with each other , then they block you without saying your not for them ! Fair enough if they do x but as I'm married so have to be careful it leaves me wondering if its someone I know ? Is this common practice or have I just got a gross pic ? Discuss .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think people don't have the heart to say it out loud so look for the least awkward approach, I.e blocking and ignoring the situation. Of course for the person on the receiving end it may appear rude and hurtful but I don't think it's meant to be rude 9 times out of 10.

over a year ago

Perhaps get a better pic and narrow it down somewhat.

It's care easier to block someone then carefully tell them they are not for you. Because you then get the why not message.

over a year ago

Yes , I guess can understand that , tho I'd still prefer someone said sorry I don't fancy you ! I don't have a problem with that !

over a year ago

If people are going to block for that, then why not just say sorry, not for me then block as there will be no comeback.

over a year ago

I have had that aswell ! Hope I'm not giving impression it happens all the time lol it just bugs me !

Post new Message to Thread