Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Travelling

Jump to newest

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Is it me or does other guys find it hard to get any meets when your travelling to another city and looking for company whilst staying overnight in a hotel? It's a swinging site but some woman's reaction when you dare to message them asking if they fancy meeting up as I'm in your neck of the woods is priceless. Anyone would think I'm asking them to marry me, lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not in that position but maybe starting to chat to women in an area a week or two before you visit *may* be more productive than expecting them to drop their knickers on a whim.

Looking forward to seeing the ladies opinion on this

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm not in that position but maybe starting to chat to women in an area a week or two before you visit *may* be more productive than expecting them to drop their knickers on a whim.

Looking forward to seeing the ladies opinion on this "

Absolutely agree! I get messaged a lot with precisely this expectation, just makes me feel that I'm a piece of meat

over a year ago

Exactly. Being registered on the site does not equal being at strangers' beck and call.

over a year ago

"Exactly. Being registered on the site does not equal being at strangers' beck and call."

I agree

over a year ago

I get SO pissed off when men just message me saying 'I'm in your neck of the woods, fancy meeting up', as if I've nothing better to do than drop everything because they're near!

If you know you're going to be somewhere then message before hand. It might work with some women but going from what's been written in these kind of threads before, most women like to chat and get to know someone a bit first.

It might be a swinging site but that doesn't mean women have to be ready, willing and available for every man that messages.

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks for the feedback guys certainly some good points raised. Although if a woman posted the exact same thing there'd be a queue of men lining up but that's just life, lol

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys certainly some good points raised. Although if a woman posted the exact same thing there'd be a queue of men lining up but that's just life, lol"

Not really !! Im not meeting at the moment but my last three hotel meets ( I was travelling on business and has hotel ) went like this

1. Chatting for three weeks - said on way but never actually turned up ! Was on line that night so not dead in a ditch

2. Chatting to meet - guy went silent on day of meet - not on line till next day !

3. Last one - was chatting for a month before - guy messaged nearly every day counting down the meet - on day of meet - he deleted his account !!

Im glad Im not meeting at the moment as that little lot made me rather jaded !

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys certainly some good points raised. Although if a woman posted the exact same thing there'd be a queue of men lining up but that's just life, lol

Not really !! Im not meeting at the moment but my last three hotel meets ( I was travelling on business and has hotel ) went like this

1. Chatting for three weeks - said on way but never actually turned up ! Was on line that night so not dead in a ditch

2. Chatting to meet - guy went silent on day of meet - not on line till next day !

3. Last one - was chatting for a month before - guy messaged nearly every day counting down the meet - on day of meet - he deleted his account !!

Im glad Im not meeting at the moment as that little lot made me rather jaded ! "

I wish you were meeting! wow idiots let themselves down

Post new Message to Thread