Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ever been let down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

We have been let down a few times now so we started trying to arrange nights with more than 1 person...last night all 3 turned up and it was fun....anybody else have these meeting issues?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but it sounds like you had a good night with all of them turning up

Did you mention you had invited 3?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

For gangbangs you always arrange twice to three times as many as you want, as guys always drop out. The last GB I had in Bristol they all turned up. 12 guys in the hotel room was highly amusing, although too many for me. (Surprising, I know)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

glad you had fun although if we turned up and two other couples were there unknown to us we'd be going straight home I think

over a year ago

"For gangbangs you always arrange twice to three times as many as you want, as guys always drop out. The last GB I had in Bristol they all turned up. 12 guys in the hotel room was highly amusing, although too many for me. (Surprising, I know)"

Did you know any of them already? I worry for your safety

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was fun. abit sore today though lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"For gangbangs you always arrange twice to three times as many as you want, as guys always drop out. The last GB I had in Bristol they all turned up. 12 guys in the hotel room was highly amusing, although too many for me. (Surprising, I know)

Did you know any of them already? I worry for your safety "

I knew most of them from previous GBs down there. They had been vetted by the GB group organiser.

over a year ago

"For gangbangs you always arrange twice to three times as many as you want, as guys always drop out. The last GB I had in Bristol they all turned up. 12 guys in the hotel room was highly amusing, although too many for me. (Surprising, I know)"

So guys always drop out but they all turned up

over a year ago

"For gangbangs you always arrange twice to three times as many as you want, as guys always drop out. The last GB I had in Bristol they all turned up. 12 guys in the hotel room was highly amusing, although too many for me. (Surprising, I know)

Did you know any of them already? I worry for your safety

I knew most of them from previous GBs down there. They had been vetted by the GB group organiser."

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

So guys always drop out but they all turned up "

Lol good point. They usually drop out but once or twice they all turn up at it can then be either good fun or a huge embarrassment.

over a year ago

All the time. they don't show up lately

over a year ago

"Hi

We have been let down a few times now so we started trying to arrange nights with more than 1 person...last night all 3 turned up and it was fun....anybody else have these meeting issues?"

LOL

Sound like somebody had a night to remember

I would never consider stood you up

xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

We usually play in clubs so it isn't an issue but we decided to try arranging our first private meet with a guy a couple of weeks ago. Despite chatting and having a social meet first (which went really well), we were let down at the 11th hour as he got cold feet. Ce la vie but not the best start ever

We may give it another go though.

over a year ago

I read a lot of disappointment messages on this thread - so on behalf of the men kind I wish to apologise and tell you that not all men are like that !

Happy swinging everyone

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

For the one I helped with on Monday, 9 were invited and confirmed as coming up until the day before... in the end there was the hubby and 5 of us to make her birthday go with a bang

over a year ago

Yeah twice now. ....one was for a social meet. ...One was for a group session and changed my plans to drive to reading but never got the final address details. ..lucky I hadn't set off

over a year ago

In nearly 4 years, 3 times, 2 social meets, sitting in the pub like a nob, no message, no excuse, nothing and my first ever meet (well, non meet!) in a hotel I'd booked. Not a guy from here I hasten to add but he seemed very genuine and we even chatted on the phone the day before. Got texts saying he was running late, then nothing, ignored all my messages there after, I was not best pleased but I had my revenge

over a year ago

My first meet as a single lady on here I met my partner! Fate I guess we are now starting club meets and swinging together xx

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Last minute let downs /call offs so frustrating hsppened ladt bank holidsy which ruined my dsy unfortunately

over a year ago

I've been let down. Couples are the worst!!

Post new Message to Thread