Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pics of the guy half!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do couple only really put pics of the women - as sexy as you are, it would be nice to see the guy too!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does no one else think this???? lol I want to see the guy were fucking too!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We ignore a lot of winks due to this

over a year ago

I find this as well. It's like the guy is an after thought. When I had a couple profile on here I made sure that pictures were 50/50 and included some of us together. People want to/need to see both. His pics actually got more interest than mine

over a year ago

"Why do couple only really put pics of the women - as sexy as you are, it would be nice to see the guy too!!"

I can see why you show yours off

On a serious note tho when I was meeting as a single it was something that used to irk me.

Having to ask to have a sneaky peak, rather than just being able to see just speeded up the time it took me to get blocked

If I could see 3/4 of em probably could have been saved the horror of a message from me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer to see photos of both, after all, they are a couple and if they want me to have sex with them then I assume they want me to have sex with the guy as well as the lady, so it would be cool to see both

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

With us it's always the fem that is chased, nobody asks for pics of the guy and the female is lusted after! So we did the supply n demand bit and put mostly fem pics! Does our profile need more guy?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"With us it's always the fem that is chased, nobody asks for pics of the guy and the female is lusted after! So we did the supply n demand bit and put mostly fem pics! Does our profile need more guy?"

Yeah

over a year ago

I can understand the viewpoints of those that have posted, especially JNSP who stated that it is a little more time consuming sending a message to see the guy rather than seeing a pic on a profile immediately.

We only have public pictures of me. This is because I'm an exhibitionist and rather vain. My OH does not want public pics of himself. We run our profile and our swinging to suit us and I would never change what I do to suit others.

Its not an issue to me that people may overlook us because of the lack of public male pics. I couldn't really care less. We have a network of friends and attend parties and clubs, having no male pics has never affected those invites or resulted in a lack of meets.

Like I said, I can understand the frustration it may cause others but I am never going to change our profile set up because it suits me and ultimately that's all that matters.

By *ureBadnessCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

There will be many reasons why a couple's profile has images of the lady only.

Personally ourselves we do find it strange and slightly annoying.

Just wish couples who are looking to meet couples would put a body pic of the male half up! Grrrr

over a year ago

There's a few of Mr N in our profile, more in the private folders. Totally agree, prefer to see profiles that have pictures of the guy in there too.

over a year ago

We found this really annoying from our couples profile and we have a small mention about it on our profile text. Genaral rule though if they haven't got pics of the guy then he might not be the best looking.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

When I met my boyfriend and we set up our couples profile we decided we wanted pics of us both. We both dislike seeing couple profiles with no male pics on there

over a year ago

Really must sort out pics of hubby

Thanks for the reminder

over a year ago

"Why do couple only really put pics of the women - as sexy as you are, it would be nice to see the guy too!!"

Guilty as charged.

We are prime example of this.

However due mainly to my. (Mr) total lack of self confidence, however we have decided to try to take some more tasteful semi clothed and clothed pics of both of us. Together and alone.

But there will always be more pics of jools coz she is far easier on the eye than me.

Honestly ladies do you want to see pics of a 16 stone guy with broad shoulders, hairy chest, strong thighs, big round bum. Grey hair but shaved sadly, friendly face with intense hazel /green eyes, slightly over weight but not fat, more of a rugby players build.

Coz reading lot's of the comments on here most ladies only wanna see six packs, lots of head hair, and shaved smooth everywhere else (not me sorry) and huge cocks.

Us average guy's feel very insecure in comparison to the donkey dicked, six pack guys who seem to be all over the place.

Feedback very welcome please.

over a year ago

We're guilty of this, tho there are face pics of 'him' in our private album.

We're not looking for couples so do we really need to be showing them publicly ?

over a year ago

I just figure as it's mainly guys on here they'll want to see the wife rather than me. We've got photos of both in friends section. We built our profile based on lots of other good ones and rarely do you see the guy.

over a year ago

I've searched long and hard but at long last I think I have found an area where us single guys have an advantage.

Break out the flags!

over a year ago

We like to see pics of the male half of a couple so we don't need ask in a message

over a year ago

We totally agree . We want to see what the female half of us will be having fun with ...bigger the better lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Me Jools: I went through a very gleeful few weeks of only fabbing group sex photos with at least 3 people in them (I vary my fabs based on subject - eg. pics with cars in them, BBC, wide open pussy shots, vaginal insertions, grubby and untidy backgrounds etc) ANYWAY....the number of men not disimilar to yourself were far and beyond the number I would have expected to see. Hardly a 6pack well hung guy in sight. These were from very good looking couples too on the whole, so don't be shy and be confident. Show your pics

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do couple only really put pics of the women - as sexy as you are, it would be nice to see the guy too!!

Guilty as charged.

However due mainly to my. (Mr) total lack of self confidence, however we have decided to try to take some more tasteful semi clothed and clothed pics of both of us. Together and alone.

But there will always be more pics of jools coz she is far easier on the eye than me.

Honestly ladies do you want to see pics of a 16 stone guy with broad shoulders, hairy chest, strong thighs, big round bum. Grey hair but shaved sadly, friendly face with intense hazel /green eyes, slightly over weight but not fat, more of a rugby players build.

Coz reading lot's of the comments on here most ladies only wanna see six packs, lots of head hair, and shaved smooth everywhere else (not me sorry) and huge cocks.

Us average guy's feel very insecure in comparison to the donkey dicked, six pack guys who seem to be all over the place.

"

The point is not if we want to see them because once someone meets you they will see you anyway. The point for me is that if a couple exclude what is relevant to me i.e. the male half from the start, they are clearly not going to be interested in what I want later down the line.

I do agree with iconic that people should run their profile the way they want but if you do that you must accept any limitation it places on people who want to meet you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I just figure as it's mainly guys on here they'll want to see the wife rather than me. We've got photos of both in friends section. We built our profile based on lots of other good ones and rarely do you see the guy. "

What about the women in couples who might want to meet you? Don't you think they're entitled to see who they might be having sex with?

over a year ago

"I just figure as it's mainly guys on here they'll want to see the wife rather than me. We've got photos of both in friends section. We built our profile based on lots of other good ones and rarely do you see the guy.

What about the women in couples who might want to meet you? Don't you think they're entitled to see who they might be having sex with?"

Of course! If it were ever to go as far as having sex I'd like to think the woman wouldn't want to if she's never seen the guy half! First thing we do if we get a message from someone we like is reply with clear face photos of both of us. Face photos of male half are in the friends section as are clearer photos of female. The female half takes sexier photos for public pics, and as the husband I just can't take sexy photos ha ha! There's a sorta dirty one and a face photo in friends section though.

over a year ago

Try as I might, I keep uploading them, but when he notices, he bloomin deletes them, or puts them in private. He hates his pics being on show. I'm an exhibitionist, so I'm forever uploading mine.

Saint

over a year ago

we got both - and always ask to see a pic of the fella - a lot dont/wont/cant so end of

over a year ago

We have more private pics of both of us and in our friends pics too. Mr Flirty is hot and is definately not an after thought we come as a pair even if he does like to watch a lot!! Mrs D xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I just figure as it's mainly guys on here they'll want to see the wife rather than me. We've got photos of both in friends section. We built our profile based on lots of other good ones and rarely do you see the guy.

What about the women in couples who might want to meet you? Don't you think they're entitled to see who they might be having sex with?

Of course! If it were ever to go as far as having sex I'd like to think the woman wouldn't want to if she's never seen the guy half! First thing we do if we get a message from someone we like is reply with clear face photos of both of us. Face photos of male half are in the friends section as are clearer photos of female. The female half takes sexier photos for public pics, and as the husband I just can't take sexy photos ha ha! There's a sorta dirty one and a face photo in friends section though. "

Oh right, I understand. As I said earlier everyone should run their profile the way they're happy with .

in our experience profiles with no public images of the male often turn out to be ones where the guy doesn't want to swing or just wants to watch his wife, that's why we steer clear

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

Yes, we do want to see the 'normal' blokes too, cos that's who we meet!

Most of our pics are private but they show Mr London in all his beardy glory because otherwise how can potential meets make an informed decision?

We don't mind if there aren't public pics of either partner but if there aren't any in the private view we ask or avoid. Most people who message us also send pics attached to their message. If they wink us, we ask to see the guy. Then if there are no pics, no meet.

We both play so only fair we get to see both halves.

over a year ago

Of course! If it were ever to go as far as having sex I'd like to think the woman wouldn't want to if she's never seen the guy half! First thing we do if we get a message from someone we like is reply with clear face photos of both of us. Face photos of male half are in the friends section as are clearer photos of female. The female half takes sexier photos for public pics, and as the husband I just can't take sexy photos ha ha! There's a sorta dirty one and a face photo in friends section though.

Oh right, I understand. As I said earlier everyone should run their profile the way they're happy with .

in our experience profiles with no public images of the male often turn out to be ones where the guy doesn't want to swing or just wants to watch his wife, that's why we steer clear "

A lot of blokes (myself included) don't like being photographed. I have hardly any on my Facebook either. The wife says people will think she's married a ghost as there's that little pics! I do have photos though and on a place like this it's necessary if you wish to continue a possible physical relationship with others. Whenever we want to engage with anyone we show them our photos, as I presume you do too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

in our experience profiles with no public images of the male often turn out to be ones where the guy doesn't want to swing or just wants to watch his wife, that's why we steer clear

A lot of blokes (myself included) don't like being photographed. I have hardly any on my Facebook either. The wife says people will think she's married a ghost as there's that little pics! I do have photos though and on a place like this it's necessary if you wish to continue a possible physical relationship with others. Whenever we want to engage with anyone we show them our photos, as I presume you do too. "

Yes if we're talking about meeting we send face pictures and they will have already seen body images. As I said however you choose to do it is the right way for you

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Got to admit, I'm sick of this as well. I'm a bi guy, I'd be fucking the pair of you.... not just the lass

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

This whole thread is a testament to the old saying "assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!" We assumed the guy wasn't important pics wise

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

in our experience profiles with no public images of the male often turn out to be ones where the guy doesn't want to swing or just wants to watch his wife, that's why we steer clear "

same here

over a year ago

I stopped looking for couples because none wanted a straight single woman

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We have quite a few picts of us both, however recently just got two on public show as had an experience of a pic being nicked and used as someones profile pic ( wankers!). Anyway...... We much prefer to see both and find it strange , if we have asked in the past to see the male half of the couple ( obvi wanna know if he even exsists!) and treated like we are a pair of _ruit loops for asking! So a put off for us ,and tho we appreciate there may be many reasons etc , to be honest it just prolongs everything and gives the first impression of why? After all for us ,it's sposed to be about fun for all concerned!

By *iss Amanda 67Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

I totally agree with this. As a single bi-fem, I love playing with couples - but it's often just the pic of the female half that's on their profile. I like to see both, twice the fun!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"This whole thread is a testament to the old saying "assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!" We assumed the guy wasn't important pics wise"
exactly this! And if shown / know all the facts they it don't leave people time to assume!

over a year ago

"This whole thread is a testament to the old saying "assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!" We assumed the guy wasn't important pics wise"

Agree we need to sort our profile out.

over a year ago

Ours is 50/50. It's one of the few profile related filters I use. If you don't think my sexual attraction as the female of a couple is important we're nor compatible. Sometimes when face pics are sent we still only get the female returned.

It's as though the female is bait, if you're only looking for chaps fair enough though I suppose.

But for those of us who aren't looking to do girl on girl to entertain the men it's a bit off-putting.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Ours is 50/50. It's one of the few profile related filters I use. If you don't think my sexual attraction as the female of a couple is important we're nor compatible. Sometimes when face pics are sent we still only get the female returned.

It's as though the female is bait, if you're only looking for chaps fair enough though I suppose.

But for those of us who aren't looking to do girl on girl to entertain the men it's a bit off-putting."

This!

A

over a year ago

"Why do couple only really put pics of the women - as sexy as you are, it would be nice to see the guy too!!

Guilty as charged.

"

You sound hot to me!! Get some pics up.

If a couple is looking to meet couples but won't show a pic of the guy, we usually just ignore those profiles. Or we'll mail and ask for a pic. Otherwise how can I know if I want to meet them? I don't meet people blindfolded. There has to be some attraction.

over a year ago

Guilty as charged.

The point is not if we want to see them because once someone meets you they will see you anyway. The point for me is that if a couple exclude what is relevant to me i.e. the male half from the start, they are clearly not going to be interested in what I want later down the line.

I do agree with iconic that people should run their profile the way they want but if you do that you must accept any limitation it places on people who want to meet you."

over a year ago

Added 1 of the hubby now but not a face one, the face one is in friends section x

over a year ago

"Added 1 of the hubby now but not a face one, the face one is in friends section x"

Nice pic!!!

over a year ago

My guy half is for friends only as we'll

over a year ago

"Added 1 of the hubby now but not a face one, the face one is in friends section x

Nice pic!!! "

Thank you xx

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

see both male and female in couple - is wanted - is a turn-on - opinion of both of us. R.(fem.) wants to see true representation of what is on offer, apart from any aesthetic and titillatory reasons

over a year ago

Added a picture of Mr need to sort some more

over a year ago

its a must that we get to see what both the male and female has to offer, not just the faces but the rest of there body as there has to be an attraction from both sides

over a year ago

"Added a picture of Mr need to sort some more

"

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more!

over a year ago

we do ask for both to be seen we allways show me and the wife xx we have nothing to hide

over a year ago

Because pussie sells, might be of putting having the guy in the pic lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Because pussie sells, might be of putting having the guy in the pic lol."

It sells nothing to me and if I'm not interested or included I won't meet.

over a year ago

"Because pussie sells, might be of putting having the guy in the pic lol.

It sells nothing to me and if I'm not interested or included I won't meet."

Ah yes.. and it would to me .

over a year ago

"does no one else think this???? lol I want to see the guy were fucking too!!!!"

Hell yeah! I wanna both parties

over a year ago

Totally agree!!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We always send a full pic of us both together with any messages.

Our public pics are completely different though. The reason we don't have public pics of us both is we feel that it would make us too recogniseable...Bristol is a small city.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

You always will get the usual excuses. He is shy. She looks better in pics. Its his job. She likes posing. She is more attractive. ....the clever and honest people make the effort in the profile and pics making it clear its a couple and not all about her x

over a year ago

we have pics of both of us but find you get more interest with pics of me jewel than we do with scratch depending on what you are looking for. do we need more pics of scratch or is balance ok opinions welcome

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"You always will get the usual excuses. He is shy. She looks better in pics. Its his job. She likes posing. She is more attractive. ....the clever and honest people make the effort in the profile and pics making it clear its a couple and not all about her x"

So if a couple don't have public pics of the guy, they are neither clever nor honest?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You always will get the usual excuses. He is shy. She looks better in pics. Its his job. She likes posing. She is more attractive. ....the clever and honest people make the effort in the profile and pics making it clear its a couple and not all about her x"

I think you've hot the nail on head as far as some couples are concerned (not all judging by replies here) when there are no pictures if the man it's because he isn't into it. This has been our experience as I said earlier.

over a year ago

I think a mix is best x I'm straight but I would want to feel comfortable with the guy and not threatened . Tho I haven't met a couple yet , nor on my lady profile either .

over a year ago

"A lot of blokes (myself included) don't like being photographed. I have hardly any on my Facebook either. The wife says people will think she's married a ghost as there's that little pics! I do have photos though and on a place like this it's necessary if you wish to continue a possible physical relationship with others. Whenever we want to engage with anyone we show them our photos, as I presume you do too. "

I hate having my pic taken too...the few body shots I have took several attempts and the face pics are lucky shots from non fab friends where I don't look like I'm gurning for a change! However without pics there is little point having a profile as people want to see who they are meeting.

I personally tend to skip couples profiles where I can't see anything of the guy as when I do meet couples I want to play with both of them equally, not play with the mrs to entertain hubby and then be sent on my way. Profiles where only the female is on display give me the impression that he will only be an observer not an active part of the meet and that does nothing for me, hence me having very few meets with couples

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We definitely view having pictures of both as an essential.

The bare bones of it is you're meeting people who you fancy and want to f#@k - there is no way of knowing that without seeing each other.

It also saves a lot of embarrassment for all if you can see both m and f before engaging in conversation - I would hate to be getting on really well by message then realise after you don't fancy them.

We have pics of both of us up, granted my pics get more attention/ fabs mostly due to the single men ratio I'm sure, but at least people can 'browse the shop window' without obligation.

I also suspect with a lot of couples the fem will have the final say (generally I'm the tougher cookie to crack) and I think pretty much all fems (straight or bi) will want to see both parties from the off.

Mrs B

over a year ago

we have full frontal of both so you know what you may be getting, we also like the same some profiles just leave you guessing and have to ask.

over a year ago

"I can understand the viewpoints of those that have posted, especially JNSP who stated that it is a little more time consuming sending a message to see the guy rather than seeing a pic on a profile immediately.

We only have public pictures of me. This is because I'm an exhibitionist and rather vain. My OH does not want public pics of himself. We run our profile and our swinging to suit us and I would never change what I do to suit others.

Its not an issue to me that people may overlook us because of the lack of public male pics. I couldn't really care less. We have a network of friends and attend parties and clubs, having no male pics has never affected those invites or resulted in a lack of meets.

Like I said, I can understand the frustration it may cause others but I am never going to change our profile set up because it suits me and ultimately that's all that matters. "

My hubby has a very public job and doesn't want his face out there. We have private ones though for people we choose to add.

I understand as well but if we were considering meeting someone/couple we would exchange photos, chat with cam etc.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"You always will get the usual excuses. He is shy. She looks better in pics. Its his job. She likes posing. She is more attractive. ....the clever and honest people make the effort in the profile and pics making it clear its a couple and not all about her x

So if a couple don't have public pics of the guy, they are neither clever nor honest?

If a couple are playing as a couple and trying to meet other couples and singles then yes I stand by my comment. Having been on the site for years now and had this conversation many times already I think they are being dis honest if no pics of both the man and the lady if they play as a couple. I am bi and therefore want to be tempted by both the male and the female in the profile and the pics. If they are not showing pics of the male then they are not being honest about what he looks like. I want to be attracted to both people not just the lady and he comes along to join in the fun. Couples don't winge that the single fem wont meet you when you ate promoting the lady 95% and the man almost nothing.

"

over a year ago

"I stopped looking for couples because none wanted a straight single woman "

We wish we could meet more couples with straight women because mrs is not always attracted to the women.

We've not really give single women much thought if am honest but maybe we should as suppose sexuality might more important in a mff

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have a job and identify I wish to keep secret but I have many many pics on my profile which show me but do not identify my face in my main gallery. My face pics are in private gallery. I take alot of my pictures myself too.

Yes of course a profile needs to suit you as a couple but please don't question why you don't get as many meets when you are actively avoiding selling your man and making the profile all about the fem.

I have been part of a couple before and we had lots of pics in public gallery of individuals and singles. Probably about an equal amount x

By *khotcouple20Couple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We have pics of jake up granted not as many but there is one up that shows him clearly and we have many more on request

over a year ago

its usualy because he isnt so good looking as the wife.

over a year ago

"its usualy because he isnt so good looking as the wife."

Wow! Quite an assumption.

over a year ago

"its usualy because he isnt so good looking as the wife.

Wow! Quite an assumption."

yes well its something i have observed.

someone said to me he wouldnt put a pic of his cock on here because he thought it was on the small size.

over a year ago

"its usualy because he isnt so good looking as the wife.

Wow! Quite an assumption.

yes well its something i have observed.

someone said to me he wouldnt put a pic of his cock on here because he thought it was on the small size. "

Hmmm as though it wouldn't become apparent at some point!

By *lford_bi_cplCouple
over a year ago

Spilsby

Agreed it is a bit gutting lol. That's why we put both as we are a couple after all

over a year ago

Don't really think bout it...we like a pix stick it up....

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I can understand the viewpoints of those that have posted, especially JNSP who stated that it is a little more time consuming sending a message to see the guy rather than seeing a pic on a profile immediately.

Like I said, I can understand the frustration it may cause others but I am never going to change our profile set up because it suits me and ultimately that's all that matters.

My hubby has a very public job and doesn't want his face out there. We have private ones though for people we choose to add.

I understand as well but if we were considering meeting someone/couple we would exchange photos, chat with cam etc."

Just a quick question!

If your hubby is worried about showing his face that's understandable - we, and many many others feel the same.

But with yours clearly visible surely someone recognising you would put 2 and 2 together, get 4 - and realise that he will be the other half of the couple on your profile?

I'm all for discretion. But one half of a husband and wife combo identifying themselves on site kind of blows the others cover so to speak!

A

over a year ago

I understand as well but if we were considering meeting someone/couple we would exchange photos, chat with cam etc.

Just a quick question!

If your hubby is worried about showing his face that's understandable - we, and many many others feel the same.

But with yours clearly visible surely someone recognising you would put 2 and 2 together, get 4 - and realise that he will be the other half of the couple on your profile?

I'm all for discretion. But one half of a husband and wife combo identifying themselves on site kind of blows the others cover so to speak!

A"

Good question. I don't associate with the people he works with - be it customer/client/colleague so the people we are talking about wouldn't be any the wiser

over a year ago

All of this stuff about face pics is a sideline, very few people have those available except as private and even then you can still struggle to get the ones of the guy.

Nobody expects anyone to publicly show their face, with good reason.

People are generally referring to the complete absence of any pics of the man, not just face pics. If a profile has 50 pics, all of the female, it says something to other couples about the dynamic and what they offer/want. Maybe unfair but sorry to be selfish, I want to be turned on and although it's nice, I don't get aroused by 50 pics of the wife. Nobody can identify you from pics with no faces in them, unless your colleagues have seen you naked and it was that memorable.......!!

And as another poster said, this isn't telling people how to use their profiles (wouldn't dream of it) but some may be genuinely unaware that they will be immediately ruled out based on the fact the man is a ghost.

We dismiss perhaps half of all profiles for this reason either because they're not there in the first place, or when you ask for pics of both it's difficult to get them. Not suggesting for one minute people are missing out on us therefore, we aint all that.

It's simple to me, my man is half of the deal, we're offered as such, sold as seen

And to those who think they're not 'good enough' to have their pics up, I've spent my entire life loathing my body so if people wanna shag me, I'm sure they wanna shag you too, if only they can look for themselves easily when they look at your profile.

Really don't see why the man in a couple should be such a mysterious figure.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"With us it's always the fem that is chased, nobody asks for pics of the guy and the female is lusted after! So we did the supply n demand bit and put mostly fem pics! Does our profile need more guy?"
I would say it does. J

over a year ago

When we were meeting and we got a message I'd show Trace the public photos, which were invariably of the woman, she'd ask " Where are the guys pics?" when I said there weren't any she'd just say "Forget it!".

She may well be bi but she's going to play with both so needs to see both, any profiles with just fem pics in the public gallery were simply discarded.

As for all the excuses for not having male pics, we both have very, very public jobs and have had for years, we also live in a small town but have never had anyone mention anything about us being on a swinging site.

If they ever did, which is doubtful, there is only one way they could have found out and that's by being on here!

XXXX

over a year ago

Up until now we have only been interested in meeting single straight men, therefore pics of hubby aren't publicly necessary.

We are taking an interest in couples now but we are both straight so if any women are looking at us thinking, I can only see the wife this does nothing for me, it doesn't matter as this isn't what we're trying to attract - if a couple is interested they can ask for pics.

Personally I really dislike headless photos.

over a year ago

I always say if somebody recognises us they're on here too but not everyone is of the same mind.

over a year ago

"Up until now we have only been interested in meeting single straight men, therefore pics of hubby aren't publicly necessary.

We are taking an interest in couples now but we are both straight so if any women are looking at us thinking, I can only see the wife this does nothing for me, it doesn't matter as this isn't what we're trying to attract - if a couple is interested they can ask for pics.

Personally I really dislike headless photos."

I don't understand how a straight couple would have no interest in seeing the guy, that's completely illogical.

As I said before, if you're looking for guys it's less important.

But as a straight couple looking for straight couples the need to see the man is surely more, not less relevant as the female will only be focussing on the man sexually.

over a year ago

"I always say if somebody recognises us they're on here too but not everyone is of the same mind."

Sadly not.

over a year ago

"Up until now we have only been interested in meeting single straight men, therefore pics of hubby aren't publicly necessary.

I don't understand how a straight couple would have no interest in seeing the guy, that's completely illogical.

But as a straight couple looking for straight couples the need to see the man is surely more, not less relevant as the female will only be focussing on the man sexually."

As I said...we have only been interested in single men.

Very very recently we have decided to chat to couples, when we do that we exchange photos.

At no point did I say a straight couple would have no interest in seeing the man.

over a year ago

But as a straight couple looking for straight couples the need to see the man is surely more, not less relevant as the female will only be focussing on the man sexually.

As I said...we have only been interested in single men.

Very very recently we have decided to chat to couples, when we do that we exchange photos.

At no point did I say a straight couple would have no interest in seeing the man.

"

Apologies if I misunderstood, that's just how it reads.

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"All of this stuff about face pics is a sideline, very few people have those available except as private and even then you can still struggle to get the ones of the guy.

Nobody expects anyone to publicly show their face, with good reason.

People are generally referring to the complete absence of any pics of the man, not just face pics. If a profile has 50 pics, all of the female, it says something to other couples about the dynamic and what they offer/want. Maybe unfair but sorry to be selfish, I want to be turned on and although it's nice, I don't get aroused by 50 pics of the wife. Nobody can identify you from pics with no faces in them, unless your colleagues have seen you naked and it was that memorable.......!!

And as another poster said, this isn't telling people how to use their profiles (wouldn't dream of it) but some may be genuinely unaware that they will be immediately ruled out based on the fact the man is a ghost.

We dismiss perhaps half of all profiles for this reason either because they're not there in the first place, or when you ask for pics of both it's difficult to get them. Not suggesting for one minute people are missing out on us therefore, we aint all that.

It's simple to me, my man is half of the deal, we're offered as such, sold as seen

And to those who think they're not 'good enough' to have their pics up, I've spent my entire life loathing my body so if people wanna shag me, I'm sure they wanna shag you too, if only they can look for themselves easily when they look at your profile.

Really don't see why the man in a couple should be such a mysterious figure."

over a year ago

If anyone looks on ours,they just so happen to be full length face pics,mine are the body parts, and a face to offer during chats.

Her

Post new Message to Thread