Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the minds of men and women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's one I've been thinking about lately. For men the act of sex is an exploration...going forth into someone else. For women it is much more about letting someone in and opening to them.

So you're sat on a park bench and you ask yourself the question "what's around the corner?" and of course you've got that curiosity to go and have a look. Voila...that's the male mindset...always curious to go forth and see what's round that corner. It's not dirty, seedy, crass or perverted...it's just natural curiosity based upon the way our sexuality works.

Now sit back on that bench and ask yourself a different question "am I ready to have someone inside me?"...woahhh there! Wait a minute that's a whole different issue...perhaps you're eating a sandwich or trying to enjoy a little break. Quite frankly the idea just ain't as immediately appealing as taking a peek around some corner somewhere. Do I want someone inside me? Well to be honest not right at this moment...but perhaps if you sat and talked to me and we started to get along I might be a little more open to it...voila...you have the female mindset.

Just thought it might be a fun thing to noodle yer head with at this late hour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very well put... I agree

But in my experience... by the time the woman has decided that yes she wants him inside her the man has already started thinking about what is round the corner...

Or maybe I'm just a crap shag

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Here's one I've been thinking about lately. For men the act of sex is an exploration...going forth into someone else. For women it is much more about letting someone in and opening to them.

So you're sat on a park bench and you ask yourself the question "what's around the corner?" and of course you've got that curiosity to go and have a look. Voila...that's the male mindset...always curious to go forth and see what's round that corner. It's not dirty, seedy, crass or perverted...it's just natural curiosity based upon the way our sexuality works.

Now sit back on that bench and ask yourself a different question "am I ready to have someone inside me?"...woahhh there! Wait a minute that's a whole different issue...perhaps you're eating a sandwich or trying to enjoy a little break. Quite frankly the idea just ain't as immediately appealing as taking a peek around some corner somewhere. Do I want someone inside me? Well to be honest not right at this moment...but perhaps if you sat and talked to me and we started to get along I might be a little more open to it...voila...you have the female mindset.

Just thought it might be a fun thing to noodle yer head with at this late hour "

A very good observation I would say, give that man a brownie point! !

Post new Message to Thread