FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New Ladies who cant be arsed setting their age limits.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

New Ladies in twenties..please set your age limits. lol..for gentlemen of my age who relish the the thought of reliving our youth by bedding or sofering a female stunner in her teens or twenties..wen we find one who is otherwisw perfick and the age limits are fixed at 18-99 its reasonable to assume.she.might want an older guy..but in most cases they just cant be assed altering it and want 18-28. bugger. lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hah, rught with you on that one! I once got a really arsey message from a young lass who had the age range 18 - 99, I asked her if she would be interested in a guy my age, and her reply was unprintable! WTF?

over a year ago

"Hah, rught with you on that one! I once got a really arsey message from a young lass who had the age range 18 - 99, I asked her if she would be interested in a guy my age, and her reply was unprintable! WTF?"

Yup..comisserations mate..they simply cantnbe assed changing it..you get all kids of bullshit.back from half of em. ..my fave was and im.paraphrasing.."you wouldnt be able to fuck me 12 times.a.nite grandad!" i wrote back that.i wouldnt have been able to at 19!..

over a year ago

they do it to give us oldies a glimmer of hope

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Ermmm men do the same or say will fill my profile in later. Lol

over a year ago

It should be a mandatory field wen joining. onlh takes.a.sec.and.saves so much and dissappointment....and ego crushing yeeccchhh kinda thing..yes last.poster... young.guys do it.tii i guess.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I certainly don't want an 80 year old messaging me lol......sorry to anyone who is 80

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

thank god they do .. gives us over 55 s hope lol

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"It should be a mandatory field wen joining. onlh takes.a.sec.and.saves so much and dissappointment....and ego crushing yeeccchhh kinda thing..yes last.poster... young.guys do it.tii i guess. "
young guys for me. Its a no no lol, same as you like young women its a preference thing. X

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"I certainly don't want an 80 year old messaging me lol......sorry to anyone who is 80 "
I wouldn't want to hear from an 80 yr old either. Its older than my dad lol

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I certainly don't want an 80 year old messaging me lol......sorry to anyone who is 80 I wouldn't want to hear from an 80 yr old either. Its older than my dad lol"

Lol...and mine

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

"I certainly don't want an 80 year old messaging me lol......sorry to anyone who is 80 I wouldn't want to hear from an 80 yr old either. Its older than my dad lol

Lol...and mine"

its the same with the young. I had my daughter at a young age shes now 29. I cant meet guys around that age lol

over a year ago

are there any 99 year olds on here? good for them!!! i hope.im still tryna get my end away at 99..in between bowls of soup..

over a year ago

"I certainly don't want an 80 year old messaging me lol......sorry to anyone who is 80 I wouldn't want to hear from an 80 yr old either. Its older than my dad lol

Lol...and mine its the same with the young. I had my daughter at a young age shes now 29. I cant meet guys around that age lol"

my son is under 10 and my dad is ancient so age wise there are no worries but I prefer just a bit younger or older as per my preferences... but then again I'm and old bat lol

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Lol...and mine its the same with the young. I had my daughter at a young age shes now 29. I cant meet guys around that age lol

my son is under 10 and my dad is ancient so age wise there are no worries but I prefer just a bit younger or older as per my preferences... but then again I'm and old bat lol "

I don't mind 3years either side give or take

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Youngest for me is 35 lol. Thats if my arthritis is ok .

Post new Message to Thread