Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Success rate of "friend requests"

Jump to newest

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

As soon as we post new pictures or comment/post on the forums, we receive several fruend requests without any message to introduce themselves. So this goes out to those who just send "friend invites" without ferling the need to actually communicate and say hello first. What is the success rate of people accepting the request without communication between the parties first ? And do you just trawl through profiles in the hope that some will accept ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

[Removed by poster at 16/05/14 12:17:16]

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

Sorry for typo errors... Typing on phone, small buttons and big fingers

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I just ignore friend request if I've not had any contact with them. Just pic collectors.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As soon as we post new pictures or comment/post on the forums, we receive several fruend requests without any message to introduce themselves. So this goes out to those who just send "friend invites" without ferling the need to actually communicate and say hello first. What is the success rate of people accepting the request without communication between the parties first ? And do you just trawl through profiles in the hope that some will accept ?"

Good question! We do wonder this too, especially as we clearly (so we thought) say we only add people we have met in person. Wonder if anyone will own up to their success....

over a year ago

I have one friend on here and i think she asked me,

I have never sent a friend request to anybody before never mind a random person who i have never talked to

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I just ignore friend request if I've not had any contact with them. Just pic collectors. "

This!

Never delete as they can then re-request.

We let them sit there going mouldy!

A

over a year ago

Me too.. i tend to delete them immediately.. hmm let's see what comes up?

over a year ago

"I just ignore friend request if I've not had any contact with them. Just pic collectors.

This!

A"

Really?! Didn't know this! Wow....that makes some of them even more weird and seemingly desperate to be our friends! The mind boggles.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I just ignore friend request if I've not had any contact with them. Just pic collectors.

This!

A

Really?! Didn't know this! Wow....that makes some of them even more weird and seemingly desperate to be our friends! The mind boggles."

Some view it as a numbers game - the more they send the more likely some will say yes.

Plus some treat 'friends' on here like they do Facebook and try and rack up a huge number to seem popular.

A

By *eavensent78Couple
over a year ago

west mids

More to the point what is the success rate of fab we have chatted to a few people on here and after chatting for a while accept friend invites then the messages stop and we hear nothing from them again

over a year ago

This!

A"

Gives em 30 days before they can send again....if they do it twice block em lol!

Anyone want to be my fwend?? Haha

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

ohhhh we like this one !

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

"More to the point what is the success rate of fab we have chatted to a few people on here and after chatting for a while accept friend invites then the messages stop and we hear nothing from them again "
yep this happens too .... One minute you are planning a meet and the next you are blicked or the profile dissppears

By *eavensent78Couple
over a year ago

west mids

The truth is we have had zero meets through fab all our meets have come through clubs and socials we are sure a lot of people get meets from here maybe there is something wrong with us or we are not networking right lol

over a year ago

This!

A

Gives em 30 days before they can send again....if they do it twice block em lol!

Anyone want to be my fwend?? Haha"

I dont block them ive had alot same people resend requests after 30 day's are up, still not spoke or taken hint

over a year ago

As for success rate 98per cent have met me, only abt 2per cent on my to do list that I let in

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"More to the point what is the success rate of fab we have chatted to a few people on here and after chatting for a while accept friend invites then the messages stop and we hear nothing from them again "

Success rate? Can't complain.

And you can always bump people off friends lists!

We rarely add until we've met. Our list is very small!

A

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

"The truth is we have had zero meets through fab all our meets have come through clubs and socials we are sure a lot of people get meets from here maybe there is something wrong with us or we are not networking right lol"
i guess we gave our barriers up on jere as you just dont know who you are talking with until you actually speak or meet. In a club you can see and speak with people. We have had a cpl of meets thru fab, but as you guys say, a club is more of a prospect for meeting the right people.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had hidden my profile for a bit. Pics hidden except one I think then came back on amd noticed I have well over 90 friend requests built up. I not a person who randomly accepts a request but only those who I have met. Most of those I wont have got an initial message with.

I guess people randomly send them in hope of getting lucky. Certainly doesn't work with me lol

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's no real need to add friends. If you meet and want to keep in touch - all good.

If it's just to see pics - simply attach to a message. If nothing happens you're not left with a list of people you're not still in contact with.

A

By *Wcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tameside

"I had hidden my profile for a bit. Pics hidden except one I think then came back on amd noticed I have well over 90 friend requests built up. I not a person who randomly accepts a request but only those who I have met. Most of those I wont have got an initial message with.

I guess people randomly send them in hope of getting lucky. Certainly doesn't work with me lol"

over a year ago

We don't even look at them

Once we've met people in life then we become friends, we really don't need virtual friends

over a year ago

we look and if we think maybe - then we write but say we dont accept invites without chat first - if they see their arse then thats our answer and it goes no further - i think we have a couple of friends from them having just invited us though - reverse the question and how many friends accept our invite and thats quite a high percentage - this is cos we chat first - lowers the rejection rate

over a year ago

This!

A"

Genius, I'm doing this from now on. Thanks

over a year ago

Ignore them, it's kinda rude in a way. We will chat away to anyone but not like that.

over a year ago

We ignore the random friend invites, if they haven't got the courtesy to message and introduce themselves before asking to perv the goodies............

over a year ago

Even I as a single boring male have had these!! I accept them tbh as they are only rare!! And if they have pics! If I dont like then tought shit they get deleted ha

over a year ago

We never accept randoms, its clear in our profile so if they send 1 its clear they didnt read the profile and probably just looked at pics

over a year ago

Never except random friends request without chit chat. Friend request seem to be about getting hold of the elusive friends only pics. I would suggest friends only pics should be removed. Not a problem to send pics of your exploits and faces with messaging.

over a year ago

i dont very often accept friends requests but the other day i went through my friends list and accepted a few and i got to meet more people so glad i did.

over a year ago

We received a friends request yesterday without any message and when we looked at their profile there were no public or private pics! we aren't sure what to do .... yea right!!! lol

over a year ago

I just block them.

Post new Message to Thread