Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

coincident or a wind up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yesterday I got two messages from two different couples which is a surprise and a first for me in itself, but that is not what I'm writing about. the issue is, one is asking if I do bareback! and the other didn't even ask if I do just described what they wanted which involved playing bareback and emptying my load inside! Now the first looked genuine and has few feedback on profile the other I'm not totally sure they are new on site but don't like to label fake just because don't have feedback. I'm just surprised people take the risk with someone they don't know and never seen before!! I have a regular couple I meet which became a real good friends it took us over five years to build a trust and make sure all clear before we took it to that step, am I being paranoid or Sensible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

Sensible I'd say

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Common sense says leave well alone! You are responsible for your own sexual health

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab cliche no.2 - "Safe sex always and barebackers are risk taking fools"

This will turn out the same way as every other bareback posting.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Fab cliche no.2 - "Safe sex always and barebackers are risk taking fools"

This will turn out the same way as every other bareback posting. "

So what are saying here there is no risk taking in playing bareback with someone you don't know anything about! This stupid with all respect, and suggest you look up the word cliche in the dictionary before you brand the subject as one

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Consensual bareback with a stranger is a very exciting experience, I always think of the rush of mountain climbing when people talk about dangerous pastimes. You've got to have a certain philosophy and be willing to risk your life. With certain precautions, regular visits to the clinic, ask your partner straight up if they are clean and how many people they have had bareback since last visit etc. But I'm an adventure seeker within certain parameters. My philosophy is that all is transient, life is just an arbitrary grouping of chemicals and is no more special than a rock.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

" My philosophy is that all is transient, life is just an arbitrary grouping of chemicals and is no more special than a rock."

Politically, that is quite an..... interesting philosophy.

On the other hand, there are some entertaining ways you could prove your commitment to your notion.

Post new Message to Thread