Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Curvy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When does curvy , become fat ?

For the men who like curves , when does the lady look fat not curvy ?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a fine question which could generate a good amount of discussion on at what size determines curvy/fat/obese but it's a mute point as I'm sure no lady calls herself fat on here most women think they are fat, ask my other half she is a size 10 and thinks she is fat!

So let's say each to there own if you think your curvy or fat so what it's just a label if no use, people will make up their own minds as to wether you are curvy or fat, why care?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I asked the question as I want to know

Didn't ask from the women's point of view asked from male perspective men who like curves , when does the lady become fat rather than curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like curves, I like slim....

Each man will have a different perspective but if you could take the average female size in the UK of 16 and say anything above that is fat

Some woman wear more weight better than others so a guy may think a size 14 short lady is fat and the same guy may feel a size 18 tall lady is curvy

Or another way of looking at it

Big arse, big tummy, small boobs FAT

big arse, big tummy, big tits CURVY

it's all about perspective

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I asked the question as I want to know

Didn't ask from the women's point of view asked from male perspective men who like curves , when does the lady become fat rather than curvy "

It all depends on the shape of the woman to start with and how they carry the weight.

Some can be very very large but just curve everywhere nicely while others can be half the size but look twice as big if everything sags like an over stretched flat balloon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When does curvy , become fat ?

For the men who like curves , when does the lady look fat not curvy ?"

Pleased I women has asked that question when us guys ask it we get slated

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you not be both ?

I am fat and I have curves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all about the person looking someone can look at another and say there stunning and have a great body stuff like that . Then another would say that the person is fat . You should be what you want to be it's only someone else's opinion that's they think

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you not be both ?

I am fat and I have curves. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've started to try and answer this one 3 times but can't really put my finger on the answer. I suppose it's down to the individual woman, if she's curvy, does she carry herself with pride, confidence, etc. a lot of factors make a curvy woman sexy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are pretty perfectly curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

when you make a determination through visual interpretation

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's clearly just about perspective

If the OP is fishing for compliments & critique, I say your curvy my other half says your fat x

So that proves a point

What do you think you are?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aren't they just different ways of saying the same thing? 'Fat' is probably quite offensive, 'curvy' is more flattering.

Saying 'I love fat girls' sounds a little more crude than 'I love big/curvy girls'. (Which I do!)

Reply privately

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Im fat

Im small, so anyfin above a size 10 on me im gona look fat, and i unfortunately am above a size 10

However in general that question is almost inpossible to answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy becomes fat when you can no longer see the curves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy is a shape, not a size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its definitely down to individual perception but I know where you're coming from.

You can look at some 'curvy' women and think, nope, just fat but you can look at some women and think 'you're more slim than curvy'.

J has curvy on our profile and several people have said she should put slim but her interpretation of her own figure is curvy and I think she's right.

'Fat' isn't a particularly nice word but here's another question, if women (or men for that matter) were being honest, how many would put 'Fat' as there body type on their profile if it was an option?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you not be both ?

No I don't think so

It's curvy , then fat

I kinda wanna know when I am gonna go from fat to curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its definitely down to individual perception but I know where you're coming from.

You can look at some 'curvy' women and think, nope, just fat but you can look at some women and think 'you're more slim than curvy'.

J has curvy on our profile and several people have said she should put slim but her interpretation of her own figure is curvy and I think she's right.

'Fat' isn't a particularly nice word but here's another question, if women (or men for that matter) were being honest, how many would put 'Fat' as there body type on their profile if it was an option?"

Me and I have -ample

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's clearly just about perspective

If the OP is fishing for compliments & critique, I say your curvy my other half says your fat x

So that proves a point

What do you think you are?"

Fat is what I am and I say in prof so wondered from male half when does curvy become fat and fat become curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and no I am not fishing for compliments I actually want to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its definitely down to individual perception but I know where you're coming from.

'Fat' isn't a particularly nice word but here's another question, if women (or men for that matter) were being honest, how many would put 'Fat' as there body type on their profile if it was an option?"

I would. I hate that look you get from men as you first meet them and they realise you really are fat and not just think you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat and I have a picture on my profile that clearly shows that , its then up to people if they want to contact me, funny thing is I always look at the men that have fabbed that pic..

Reply privately

over a year ago

'Fat' isn't a particularly nice word but here's another question, if women (or men for that matter) were being honest, how many would put 'Fat' as there body type on their profile if it was an option?

Me and I have -ample"

Whatever you label yourself, you look great in your pics!

There does seem to be quite a few profiles from 'curvy' ladies who will photograph every part of their anatomy that doesn't show their waist, hips, top of their arms, thighs etc. and from very weird angles. Lots of lips, teeth, ankles, shoes, head (with the face blanked out).

Whatever shape anyone thinks they are, the body you have is the one you've got work with and you shouldn't be afraid to show it as there are thousands of people on here that like totally different types.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When the lady turns them down

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

Fat is what I am and I say in prof so wondered from male half when does curvy become fat and fat become curvy "

My definition of curvy is the hour glass look, if you are fat and still have shape then you are still curvy its all to do with your waste, if it's smaller than your chest and smaller than your hips then you are curvy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When the lady turns them down"

That too!

Reply privately

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *eavensent78Couple
over a year ago

west mids

When you can see tbe belly button through the t shirt they are wearing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha ha yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

Fat is what I am and I say in prof so wondered from male half when does curvy become fat and fat become curvy "

You are curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men see fat,don't want to call it fat because women get touchy,but still find it attractive and a turn on. I think they only say curvy to avoid offending

Reply privately

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

So that proves a point

Fat is what I am and I say in prof so wondered from male half when does curvy become fat and fat become curvy

My definition of curvy is the hour glass look, if you are fat and still have shape then you are still curvy its all to do with your waste, if it's smaller than your chest and smaller than your hips then you are curvy. "

My viewpoint as a female is similar - if you go out, in, out then that's curvy imo. And also from a side view if the boobs stick out further than the stomach

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh and no I am not fishing for compliments I actually want to know "

I don't think your ever going to get a clearly defined answer, if your trying to lose weight as one of your posts suggest then when you get to a size your happy with then your happy, if your self worth and confidence need propping up by weight loss then perhaps other issues need to be addressed

So to conclude

Taking into consideration your height, boob size etc I think you'll be curvy not fat at size 12................lol you were in distant on a definitive answer!!' I'm kidding of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

im curvy and fat lol..........

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

You are curvy "

And you have actually met me lol

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Can you not be both ?

No I don't think so

It's curvy , then fat

I kinda wanna know when I am gonna go from fat to curvy "

Now this is where it comes down to individual tastes and ideas. Having looked at your photos and given your height I would have said you're what I would call curvy,(a compliment in my opinion). However I however I've seen other women who describe themselves as curvy who I would call ample or even large. I'm afraid it's all down to eye of the beholder

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

You are curvy

And you have actually met me lol"

I have and very nice too

Reply privately

By *ike1661Man
over a year ago

Local

"I like curves, I like slim....

Each man will have a different perspective but if you could take the average female size in the UK of 16 and say anything above that is fat

Some woman wear more weight better than others so a guy may think a size 14 short lady is fat and the same guy may feel a size 18 tall lady is curvy

it's all about perspective "

I agree entirely. Curvy women have proportionate sized breasts in proportion to their other curves.

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Curtis when there is a great waist if the waist is gone and replaced by yet another round section then its fat, not extra curves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

You are curvy

I have and very nice too "

Charmer

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Curvy not Curtis, Damn text prediction

Reply privately

over a year ago

I i think curvy is a figure that can be drawn with curved lines. It becomes fat when the lines start folding in on each other..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curves are in proportion to the ladies figure. I am a size 16 and I would see myself as curvy, I have size 8 friends who are also curvy - hip to waist to chest ratio.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that proves a point

You are curvy

I have and very nice too

Charmer"

who me nooooooo

Reply privately

By *asonce2Man
over a year ago

Caton

This is a bit like the question " Does my bum look big in this" The answer from a male's perspective should always be never (if he values his life).

Reply privately

By *ike1661Man
over a year ago

Local

"Curves are in proportion to the ladies figure. I am a size 16 and I would see myself as curvy, I have size 8 friends who are also curvy - hip to waist to chest ratio.

"

I agree you are lovely and curvy without being heavy, which is not a problem when in proportion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh and no I am not fishing for compliments I actually want to know

I don't think your ever going to get a clearly defined answer, if your trying to lose weight as one of your posts suggest then when you get to a size your happy with then your happy, if your self worth and confidence need propping up by weight loss then perhaps other issues need to be addressed

So to conclude

Taking into consideration your height, boob size etc I think you'll be curvy not fat at size 12................lol you were in distant on a definitive answer!!' I'm kidding of course "

When did the ops self worth come into it?? Have I missed something???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women should bounce not rattle so big is best ( my opinion ) BUT and yes its a big but ummmm ive met some horrible fat women and some ok skinny ones so size aint always the point personality play a big part

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

Taking into consideration your height, boob size etc I think you'll be curvy not fat at size 12................lol you were in distant on a definitive answer!!' I'm kidding of course

When did the ops self worth come into it?? Have I missed something???"

I said IF!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a bit like the question " Does my bum look big in this" The answer from a male's perspective should always be never (if he values his life). "

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

When did the ops self worth come into it?? Have I missed something???"

Yea I wondered that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

I said IF!"

Alright! Only asking!! Still seems a bit of an odd comment to make!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually ask this because a fella I am chatting to who loves curvy ladies sent me a pic of a skinny woman .... So I was taken aback thinking well if that's your idea of curvy I am quite simply a bouncy fucking castle !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

Yea I wondered that lol

"

I said IF

So re read please

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Curvy is when the outline of the body curves fat is when you have to lift up the belly to get to the flange....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy is when the outline of the body curves fat is when you have to lift up the belly to get to the flange.... "

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

I said IF!

Alright! Only asking!! Still seems a bit of an odd comment to make!!"

Physiologically speaking if a person is concerned about there weight when clearly the OP is not obese or fat then this shows an underlying trend towards a number of physiological issues including but not limited to

Low self esteem

Low self image

Histrionic personality disorder

Sexual dysfunction due to behavioural issues

So it was worth raising the issue, now the OP has told us her reasons ie the guy who likes curvy women sent a pic of a skinny girl to him, these issues seem mute

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

I said IF!

Physiologically speaking if a person is concerned about there weight when clearly the OP is not obese or fat then this shows an underlying trend towards a number of physiological issues including but not limited to

Low self esteem

Low self image

So it was worth raising the issue, now the OP has told us her reasons ie the guy who likes curvy women sent a pic of a skinny girl to him, these issues seem mute

"

Anyway

I am clearly fat (you wouldn't know as you can't see my profile )

So back to my question to others who have opinions

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr Flirty had a similar conversation with me recently and he doesn't class me as curvy enough to be curvy lol but I see myself as curvy I have big boobs 36dd and curves so I say I am. Because my weight fluctuates depending on my training (and eating!!) I will always class myself as curvy and my mr flirty will always have a good handful of boobs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr Flirty had a similar conversation with me recently and he doesn't class me as curvy enough to be curvy lol but I see myself as curvy I have big boobs 36dd and curves so I say I am. Because my weight fluctuates depending on my training (and eating!!) I will always class myself as curvy and my mr flirty will always have a good handful of boobs "

Can't really tell from your pics but you do have great boobs lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

it's all about perspective "

..What a load of shit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

it's all about perspective ..What a load of shit. "

I want your figure mrs !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr Flirty had a similar conversation with me recently and he doesn't class me as curvy enough to be curvy lol but I see myself as curvy I have big boobs 36dd and curves so I say I am. Because my weight fluctuates depending on my training (and eating!!) I will always class myself as curvy and my mr flirty will always have a good handful of boobs

Can't really tell from your pics but you do have great boobs lol"

why thank you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

I said IF!

Low self esteem

Low self image

Anyway

"

I can see you profile via my couples profile and I have seen you in real life you didn't look fat in your t shirt!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I can see you profile via my couples profile and I have seen you in real life you didn't look fat in your t shirt!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

it's all about perspective ..What a load of shit.

I want your figure mrs !! "

..lol its with going to the gym.xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

So to conclude

I said IF!

Low self esteem

Low self image

Anyway

I can see you profile via my couples profile and I have seen you in real life you didn't look fat in your t shirt!! "

That wasn't me

Was another girl

So no you haven't seen me

FFs

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Makes herself comfy and waits for this to kick off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

it's all about perspective ..What a load of shit.

I want your figure mrs !! ..lol its with going to the gym.xxxx "

I wish I could lol walk walk and more walk for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Makes herself comfy and waits for this to kick off. "

Pmsl Tina ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think its different strokes for different folks some guys may think a size 10 is fat where as some guys might think a size 18 is perfect I guess the answer to your question is there is no one answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I can see you profile via my couples profile and I have seen you in real life you didn't look fat in your t shirt!!

"

Isn't that getting around a block so therefore against the rules?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who knows, who cares why does which label people use matter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Isn't that getting around a block so therefore against the rules?"

I have a profile with my other half also, that's allowed, people I block such as yourself could probably find my couple profile, that's life, who cares....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I have a profile with my other half also, that's allowed, people I block such as yourself could probably find my couple profile, that's life, who cares...."

I'm alright ta, Im not really fussed about seeing it but thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once the curves turns to flaps

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bugger, I'm fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Makes herself comfy and waits for this to kick off. "

Unlike the OP who made her self comfy initially thinking she would be inundated with compliments lol

Oh btw OP I did see you in the club we discussed it the week after or are you just covering your tracks now? You clearly have sight issues and said you had not seen me after I said I saw you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Makes herself comfy and waits for this to kick off.

Unlike the OP who made her self comfy initially thinking she would be inundated with compliments lol

Oh btw OP I did see you in the club we discussed it the week after or are you just covering your tracks now? You clearly have sight issues and said you had not seen me after I said I saw you xx"

Where have I asked for compliments

You saw another girl in a top

And yes I do have sight issues I am partially sighted

Tata please leave my thread strange man

Reply privately

By *ookie61Man
over a year ago

Malton

Looking at your photos...you are far from fat....more fab....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looking at your photos...you are far from fat....more fab.... "

Pmsl

Not asking about myself but thanks. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Once the curves turns to flaps "

Fatty flaps pmsl

I like mine they are attached to me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

So back to my original post lol

So basically it's height and measurement ratio and how you carry yourself yes ?

Hmm cool ok

Or are men just blinded by big boobies and see nowt else ha ha

Reply privately

By *ookie61Man
over a year ago

Malton

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've just come in for breakfast..... Once I've finished it I should think I'll fall over the line!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

fat is not curvy. fat is fat.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh come on now children this is not a playground....you have blocked each other and that's it no further communication is needed...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh come on now children this is not a playground....you have blocked each other and that's it no further communication is needed..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

" "

Pmsl clearly blinded by boobies ha ha

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Can you not be both ?

No I don't think so

It's curvy , then fat

I kinda wanna know when I am gonna go from fat to curvy "

You won't necessarily go from fat to curvy, depends on your shape.

My sister has a flat bum and no boobs and has quite a boyish shape. She was very overweight then lost 3 stone but she will never be classed as curvy.

I'm more hourglass shape with a slim waist and a curvy bum so when I'm not carrying too many extra pounds I'm curvy

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I'm thinking ven diagram xxx

I think fat will always be a relative insult rather than an objective or useful description

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 12:03:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally for me (mr) it's when a woman's stomach and waist is the same width as her hips so a an hourglass figure I'd call curvy

Reply privately

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Probably. A belly hanging down would be fat. Though curves are gorgeous. Depends on height and size

Reply privately

over a year ago

It depends on people's preferences and perspective. It also depends on what people think of themselves. Personally, I love curves and will always prefer more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When 'you' let it...x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally for me (mr) it's when a woman's stomach and waist is the same width as her hips so a an hourglass figure I'd call curvy "

That's a good way to look at it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I understand what you mean OP. I said the other day that if a guy says he likes curvy women and then all his veris are of what are actually very slim women with big tits I move on. I deem that I am actually not what he's looking for and don't want him to face the disappointment that im not his kind of curvy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When 'you' let it...x"

Shhhhh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand what you mean OP. I said the other day that if a guy says he likes curvy women and then all his veris are of what are actually very slim women with big tits I move on. I deem that I am actually not what he's looking for and don't want him to face the disappointment that im not his kind of curvy!

"

Yes !! This !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally for me (mr) it's when a woman's stomach and waist is the same width as her hips so a an hourglass figure I'd call curvy

That's a good way to look at it "

I thought so lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand what you mean OP. I said the other day that if a guy says he likes curvy women and then all his veris are of what are actually very slim women with big tits I move on. I deem that I am actually not what he's looking for and don't want him to face the disappointment that im not his kind of curvy!

Yes !! This !! "

But that's slim with big tits. That's not curvy. But I guess that's how I see it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

But that's slim with big tits. That's not curvy. But I guess that's how I see it. "

Exactly lol it's not curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

But that's slim with big tits. That's not curvy. But I guess that's how I see it. "

Slim women can still be curvy though if a woman is a size 8-10 with a toned stomach and small waist but has big tits and a big round ass that's a slim woman with curves no?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

But that's slim with big tits. That's not curvy. But I guess that's how I see it.

Slim women can still be curvy though if a woman is a size 8-10 with a toned stomach and small waist but has big tits and a big round ass that's a slim woman with curves no? "

If she's an 8/10, it's unlikely. Just my thoughts which from now on will be: JMT as I'll probably be using it a lot! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 12:29:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand what you mean OP. I said the other day that if a guy says he likes curvy women and then all his veris are of what are actually very slim women with big tits I move on. I deem that I am actually not what he's looking for and don't want him to face the disappointment that im not his kind of curvy

Yes !! This !!

And that's kind of the point. Perception differs wildly from one person to the next. I know guys who think of curvy and think just of tits. One of my best friends in fact does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy is a shape, not a size. "

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yes !! This !!

Slim women can still be curvy though if a woman is a size 8-10 with a toned stomach and small waist but has big tits and a big round ass that's a slim woman with curves no? "

If you had a big round arse it probably wouldn't fit In a size 8-10 ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

Slim women can still be curvy though if a woman is a size 8-10 with a toned stomach and small waist but has big tits and a big round ass that's a slim woman with curves no?

If she's an 8/10, it's unlikely. Just my thoughts which from now on will be: JMT as I'll probably be using it a lot! Lol"

Maybe unlikely but it happens lol for instance the stereotypical Brazilian female slim curvy with big bums

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Once the curves turns to flaps

Fatty flaps pmsl

I like mine they are attached to me lol "

Can't see any on you babe you're all smooth and sexy curves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

If you had a big round arse it probably wouldn't fit In a size 8-10 ? "

Agreed, that's not to say there aren't women like that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

If she's an 8/10, it's unlikely. Just my thoughts which from now on will be: JMT as I'll probably be using it a lot! Lol

Maybe unlikely but it happens lol for instance the stereotypical Brazilian female slim curvy with big bums "

True. But when it comes to curves, I look at tits, thighs, ass and hips.

JMT

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

Maybe unlikely but it happens lol for instance the stereotypical Brazilian female slim curvy with big bums

JMT "

Yep I agree but if they have a large waist/stomach to go with the large tits, thighs and hips is she still classed as curvy? Not in my opinion but each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy wobbles

Fat ripples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

JMT

Yep I agree but if they have a large waist/stomach to go with the large tits, thighs and hips is she still classed as curvy? Not in my opinion but each to there own "

That's when it comes to personal opinion. I'd say yes but many would disagree with me or could be a little harsh. JMT

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thread made me chuckle..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes !! This !!

JMT

Yep I agree but if they have a large waist/stomach to go with the large tits, thighs and hips is she still classed as curvy? Not in my opinion but each to there own

That's when it comes to personal opinion. I'd say yes but many would disagree with me or could be a little harsh. JMT "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everything we do is decided on personal taste of which we make a judgement on by sight,sound , smell and of course taste ?

So by using the pictures and the description by the woman herself we can make an assumption ?

But everyone's tastes are different hence in ones eyes she curvy where another she is fat ?

All guys know who (type ) they prefer ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suppose it's alllll unclear lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think its a case

of the person

if they like you so be it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat but have curves ok not all in the right places but some don't mind me as I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always say, I'm built for pleasure, not for speed

Reply privately

over a year ago

5' 1" woman - size 14-16 plus fat

5' 6 " woman -size 18 plus fat

5' 9 woman - possibly size 20 plus is fat

Depends on whether in proportion etc in my view x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im fat. OP from your pics you have a lovely curvy figure

Reply privately

over a year ago

I defined myself as average for a while, but actually I'm far from average, I have curves, but don't consider myself to be fat. I have tits and I have buttocks, I also have a waist and a round stomach

Reply privately

over a year ago

"5' 1" woman - size 14-16 plus fat

Depends on whether in proportion etc in my view x "

Indeed, depends on many things, I'm 5ft 8 and a size 18, I'm robust but that wasn't an option lol

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Curvy is a shape, not a size. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"5' 1" woman - size 14-16 plus fat

Depends on whether in proportion etc in my view x

Indeed, depends on many things, I'm 5ft 8 and a size 18, I'm robust but that wasn't an option lol"

Statuesque?

Reply privately

over a year ago

5'7 woman here

Size 18 - 16.5 stone. Belly, boobs, a bit of a waist

You decide guys.

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

My ex mother in law once described me as "having the fuller figure" FFS how insulting is that! Thank god that's not an option on profile description. Fuller figure!!!! Am cross now and that ooooh 10 years ago.

Reply privately

over a year ago

totally agree

Big arse big tum big tits CURVY

just like ME

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm not too fussed what someone calls me. They can see my pictures if they like they message, if they don't like they don't message or maybe I'm too simple.

If you have clear body shots on people can see what their getting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my opinion rolls aren't curves, if you nipples point to the floor, have back rolls and a over hang on your belly that's not curvy that's fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

totally agree

Big arse big tum big tits CURVY

just like ME

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you are swimming and somebody throws a harpoon at you I'm guessing you may be fat. My hubby sum it up with ' the hole in your face is bigger than the hole in your backside. Stuff accordingly

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Lol love these threads! Am what I am and couldnt give a flying Nuns left tit what labels others give me... Worse things really do happen at sea!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol love these threads! Am what I am and couldnt give a flying Nuns left tit what labels others give me... Worse things really do happen at sea!! "

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol love these threads! Am what I am and couldnt give a flying Nuns left tit what labels others give me... Worse things really do happen at sea!! "
I don't know WHAT I am anymore

Her

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

As fat isn't a descriptive option on profiles, what's the big deal?

Like diamondsmiles says, have realistic pics and let people decide if they like you or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what is yr definition of fat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

message to the OP and LF... look I know you both and I considered you both friends but seriously guys!!!... LF calm down the OP is not asking for this on here it has gone too far... and OP well I still love ya we need to talk xxx

((hugs)) both xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you not be both ?

I am fat 16/18 but go in at the waist so I'm fat and curvy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I best start petitioning for a buffalo option....

Reply privately

over a year ago

. What do you class as fat OP???. You look pretty good in your piccys!, I would say your curvy, a very good friend from here was at a club (local) to us both few months ago, and overheard two girls chatting about her calling her fat. Not nice at all!!!. How would you feel if this happened to you?? But what does it matter what the package is like isn't the gift inside more important ie the person. Reminds me of the song years ago think by the beautiful south called 'perfect 10'. I'm what I class fat and happy to call myself that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl made me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

". What do you class as fat OP???. You look pretty good in your piccys!, I would say your curvy, a very good friend from here was at a club (local) to us both few months ago, and overheard two girls chatting about her calling her fat. Not nice at all!!!. How would you feel if this happened to you?? But what does it matter what the package is like isn't the gift inside more important ie the person. Reminds me of the song years ago think by the beautiful south called 'perfect 10'. I'm what I class fat and happy to call myself that. "

Ah thanks

It's coming off after a long while trying Yey ha ha

Nah I am fat but the curves are there Yey

Ah dear bless her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"message to the OP and LF... look I know you both and I considered you both friends but seriously guys!!!... LF calm down the OP is not asking for this on here it has gone too far... and OP well I still love ya we need to talk xxx

((hugs)) both xxx"

Thanks lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes there are so many words for fat, curvy, rubensque with other words to, basically it is just to make it sound better lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes there are so many words for fat, curvy, rubensque with other words to, basically it is just to make it sound better lol."

Jolly ? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes there are so many words for fat, curvy, rubensque with other words to, basically it is just to make it sound better lol.

Jolly ? Lol"

And jolly to lol .

Reply privately

over a year ago

when I find it sexually de-stimulating..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love curves. Im not keen on girls who are slim. I think curves is when a girl has love handles, a bum, and boobs. She becomes fat, when she has 3tyres on her tummy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 22:22:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah someone can be fat and curvy. But a girl whos has a curvy body is curvy to me. A girl who has a round body is fat to me.

Reply privately

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 22:34:19]

Reply privately

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

The only acceptable response to any questions about a woman's weight or appearance is...

"sod off I'm not getting involved "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (Mr) think the description of "curvy" on Fab,seems to be a an awful lot different to what "curvy" means outside of Fab. But each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would think curvy would become fat when someone's unhappy.with their size. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I asked the question as I want to know

Didn't ask from the women's point of view asked from male perspective men who like curves , when does the lady become fat rather than curvy "

I find that if everything is still in proportion, then the weight/dress size is irrelevant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love curves. Im not keen on girls who are slim. I think curves is when a girl has love handles, a bum, and boobs. She becomes fat, when she has 3tyres on her tummy. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just LOVE big soft full chebs...!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

curvy means tits and ass without a giant belly in the middle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you not be both ?

I am fat 16/18 but go in at the waist so I'm fat and curvy x"

No your horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just LOVE big soft full chebs...!!"

I know

And skinny women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just LOVE big soft full chebs...!!

I know

And skinny women "

You make me chuckle..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok....I will stick my cock on the block.....

Slim=8-12

Curvy=14-16

Fat=18+

Hmmm but now I'm not too sure where BBW fits.......? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I...

Reply privately