Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wats a problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone please wath is wrong in my profile why single girls dnt wanna meet me? Wath am doing wrong? Thanx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in.

over a year ago

"Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in. "
thanx am put up new photos

over a year ago

Your profile gives you the chance to sell yourself. Have you done that in the two lines?

over a year ago

You need to write a bit more on your profile. Sell yourself, tell women and couples what you have to offer. Have a read at some of the successful profiles of the people on the Forums.

Take some new pics. Your first is too far away, second is ok but you need to smile more Good luck

over a year ago

"Your profile gives you the chance to sell yourself. Have you done that in the two lines? "
no not yet

over a year ago

Put a bit about yourself in the text of your profile - let your personality shine through, like on your second pic and sell yourself - what you're looking for, as well as what you could do for people. More clear pics. People tend to judge the pics, if there's not a lot of description of yourself on your profile. Look at other profiles to get ideas, or do a forum search on this subject, as it gets asked a lot.

P

over a year ago

to start with you have a two line profile which says nothing, compare that to some guys profiles who have war and peace as their profile and has taken them a lot of time and effort. With no effort you will get no reward. secondly your a Chelsea fan !!!!

over a year ago

"to start with you have a two line profile which says nothing, compare that to some guys profiles who have war and peace as their profile and has taken them a lot of time and effort. With no effort you will get no reward. secondly your a Chelsea fan !!!! "

over a year ago

"Put a bit about yourself in the text of your profile - let your personality shine through, like on your second pic and sell yourself - what you're looking for, as well as what you could do for people. More clear pics. People tend to judge the pics, if there's not a lot of description of yourself on your profile. Look at other profiles to get ideas, or do a forum search on this subject, as it gets asked a lot.

P"

thanx just my biggest problem I dnt speak properly English and can't that why cnt do a properly profil and say wath am really looking for am try using translators and is dnt work

over a year ago

I feel your pain lol don't let it get at you I'm starting to think that fab is more for ppl who have met maybe in clubs,party's or even socials to keep in touch and meet up I'm not sure it's the best tool for single guys to meet single fems or even couples just my opinion so don't all start shouting at me lol

over a year ago

"I feel your pain lol don't let it get at you I'm starting to think that fab is more for ppl who have met maybe in clubs,party's or even socials to keep in touch and meet up I'm not sure it's the best tool for single guys to meet single fems or even couples just my opinion so don't all start shouting at me lol"
thanx for ur answer

over a year ago

Some women here think they too special don't give anyone a chance that's what we have found x

over a year ago

"Put a bit about yourself in the text of your profile - let your personality shine through, like on your second pic and sell yourself - what you're looking for, as well as what you could do for people. More clear pics. People tend to judge the pics, if there's not a lot of description of yourself on your profile. Look at other profiles to get ideas, or do a forum search on this subject, as it gets asked a lot.

Pthanx just my biggest problem I dnt speak properly English and can't that why cnt do a properly profil and say wath am really looking for am try using translators and is dnt work "

I've just PM'd you

over a year ago

Last week I had a bad experience on FS and that coloured my view if everyone for the next few days.

This week I have had a very good experience which started with a wink.

Take it as it comes,

over a year ago

Its all been said, write a longer & positive (but not arrogant) profile. Like the photo of you standing up.

over a year ago

"Its all been said, write a longer & positive (but not arrogant) profile. Like the photo of you standing up."
thanx am like ur photos to

over a year ago

"Its all been said, write a longer & positive (but not arrogant) profile. Like the photo of you standing up.thanx am like ur photos to "

Thank you

over a year ago

And one more big thanx for all many nice peapels is and I hope soon I can meet good friends thank u so much everyone

over a year ago

"Some women here think they too special don't give anyone a chance that's what we have found x"

Ouch

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"secondly your a Chelsea fan !!!! "

over a year ago

"Last week I had a bad experience on FS and that coloured my view if everyone for the next few days.

This week I have had a very good experience which started with a wink.

Take it as it comes, "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in. thanx am put up new photos "

No need to rush.....

over a year ago

"Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in. "

And your only veri is from another guy.....I know it's from an mmf but did she not leave you one?

over a year ago

"Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in.

And your only veri is from another guy.....I know it's from an mmf but did she not leave you one?"

u right mate

over a year ago

"Simple answer, your thread moan is longer than your profile and your pictures are pretty awful. Try smiling in them. Effort in=reward out and as it stands it looks like you've put 0 effort in.

And your only veri is from another guy.....I know it's from an mmf but did she not leave you one?"

Yeh that's a bit strange!

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 22:31:11]

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I do like to see people fulfill their desires, fantasies and aspirations so sorry if this seems a bit of a negative response.

Do a search on all the similar posts and see what is said.

Imagine you are someone else and read our profile objectively - would you shag yourself on the basis of just your profile (be honest!)

Do a search of meets and events for your area with no filters and note the number. Then do the same but filter out males. Note the number. Work out the difference, wake up and smell the coffee, realise the odds are not in your favour! With the multitudes of guys on here, those females and couples who are looking to meet a single male (which isn't all) can be choosy.

If you were in a bar, would you expect a girl to drop her knickers by giving her one line which is effectively the approach that you are taking?

over a year ago

"I do like to see people fulfill their desires, fantasies and aspirations so sorry if this seems a bit of a negative response.

Do a search on all the similar posts and see what is said.

Imagine you are someone else and read our profile objectively - would you shag yourself on the basis of just your profile (be honest!)

Do a search of meets and events for your area with no filters and note the number. Then do the same but filter out males. Note the number. Work out the difference, wake up and smell the coffee, realise the odds are not in your favour! With the multitudes of guys on here, those females and couples who are looking to meet a single male (which isn't all) can be choosy.

If you were in a bar, would you expect a girl to drop her knickers by giving her one line which is effectively the approach that you are taking?

"

thanx

Post new Message to Thread