Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Party invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People that hold their own parties.... how do you find people to invite?

Do you ask people you already know...

Mail new people and ask if they'd like to go to a party..

Put a meet request up....

Or...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We haven't held a party as yet but when we do, we will invite people who we have met in clubs and then usually they would recommend other people who would like an invitation too. Also people on our friends list who we would like to meet.

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I have a number of people who I know personally from having been on the scene for a few years, so contacting them is easy.

Getting hold of new people is either by word of mouth, your friends telling their friends, or the "hard way" which is to do a search/browse on sites like this, for the type of people that you are looking for, making sure that they are also into parties, and telling them what you intend to do. Then if they like the sound of it, they will reply and register their interest. Add them to your invitation list, and bingo.

When sending your introductory message don't forget to be (brutally) honest about what they can expect. e.g. If you are having single guys to your party, don't bother with those who look religiously anti-singles - their profiles are obvious in this respect. You're only bottling up a sour atmosphere by bringing people to something that they don't enjoy.

The thing is that browsing / searching has to be done regularly, as people are not always on this site, so those who are not on, on a Monday may well be on the Tuesday, so every day there will be new people to say hello to. Expect a 5% positive return on your messages. More than that would be a bonus. And keep at it. Eventually your invitation list will build up.

Best of luck.

over a year ago

"I have a number of people who I know personally from having been on the scene for a few years, so contacting them is easy.

Getting hold of new people is either by word of mouth, your friends telling their friends, or the "hard way" which is to do a search/browse on sites like this, for the type of people that you are looking for, making sure that they are also into parties, and telling them what you intend to do. Then if they like the sound of it, they will reply and register their interest. Add them to your invitation list, and bingo.

When sending your introductory message don't forget to be (brutally) honest about what they can expect. e.g. If you are having single guys to your party, don't bother with those who look religiously anti-singles - their profiles are obvious in this respect. You're only bottling up a sour atmosphere by bringing people to something that they don't enjoy.

The thing is that browsing / searching has to be done regularly, as people are not always on this site, so those who are not on, on a Monday may well be on the Tuesday, so every day there will be new people to say hello to. Expect a 5% positive return on your messages. More than that would be a bonus. And keep at it. Eventually your invitation list will build up.

Best of luck."

Brilliant, thank you! That's pretty much what we've been doing so I guess we're on the right track. Good point about people not always being online.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We hold parties and only invite people that we have meet before for 2 reasons

1 you know they are genuine

2 if you get on with them the possibility is your other guests will

Our party's have been very successful so hope it's the formula

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The parties I've held I have created a thread some weeks before and spoken to people and a lot from the forum came...I've not had a bad party yet

over a year ago

"The parties I've held I have created a thread some weeks before and spoken to people and a lot from the forum came...I've not had a bad party yet "

I did try a thread once but as no-one knows us it went down like a lead balloon.

Post new Message to Thread