Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single??? Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After being on the site for some time now we are finding a lot of the women that have single profiles suddenly tell you that they have a husband or FB that would like to join in even though it states on our profile that we would like to meet single not a couple, seems like false advertising to us and gets a little frustrating, I'm sure lots of other couples have the same problem, would like to know has anyone been thought stuff it we'll change our minds about what we want and gone for it??

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we put a thread on about this a while ago, its very common and very annoying and in all honesty it makes the profile fake, single is exactly that x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have been messaged by so called couples, when they are actually fuckbuddies, which is just as bad really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Report 'single' profiles where they don't meet alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been messaged by so called couples, when they are actually fuckbuddies, which is just as bad really. "

Why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 10:24:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't call a fuckbuddy a couple.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"We have been messaged by so called couples, when they are actually fuckbuddies, which is just as bad really. "

I don't really understand why that is bad, can you clarify for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose it's just as frustrating for us single girls who do meet couples but the couples don't actually take the time to read your profile to see if your looking for the same thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part of me would love to meet couples, but come on guys do you realise just how fraught that can be?

I meet single guys because I know exactly where I am in that dynamic and I also know exactly what I want and want to give.

So I'm happy to wait to meet couples when I am in some sort of relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is more then one way to meet a single woman. If a 'couple' truly want to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"we put a thread on about this a while ago, its very common and very annoying and in all honesty it makes the profile fake, single is exactly that x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Part of me would love to meet couples, but come on guys do you realise just how fraught that can be?

I meet single guys because I know exactly where I am in that dynamic and I also know exactly what I want and want to give.

So I'm happy to wait to meet couples when I am in some sort of relationship."

That's fine and we understand that, but when you meet someone who you want to meet couples with then surely you should set up a couples profile???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Report 'single' profiles where they don't meet alone. "

Would the site actually do anything about it??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Report 'single' profiles where they don't meet alone.

Would the site actually do anything about it??"

Yes they do,if they think its necessary they'll change the profile to a couples one

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes, the mods are pretty good at getting fake single profiles off or changing them to couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Part of me would love to meet couples, but come on guys do you realise just how fraught that can be?

So I'm happy to wait to meet couples when I am in some sort of relationship.

That's fine and we understand that, but when you meet someone who you want to meet couples with then surely you should set up a couples profile??? "

I agree with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wouldn't mind so much if the profile stated they where in a couple, some do so we wouldn't message them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try a club plenty single women go there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep report them, admin change them...

Then they post complaining they are now a couples profile and the forum give them advice and how to come across as a single and the cycle starts all over again.

For years people have asked for a new category, playing single but not or some such and as usual it is always ignored

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would the site actually do anything about it??yes, the mods are pretty good at getting fake single profiles off or changing them to couples "

oh ok thanks for letting us know I may have to report quite a lot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Try a club plenty single women go there "

We've talked about this but don't think it's for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Try a club plenty single women go there

We've talked about this but don't think it's for us "

Well do you really expect a single woman to come to you? not verified yet how will you prove your a genuine couple cam? phone call?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 11:17:08]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your one of a lot of couples who want to meet single women, yes I expect it is annoying for you of you think you've contacted a single fem to then find out they have a partner.

You say that clubs aren't for you, you will find that not many single Fems will feel comfortable meeting you in their home, as you don't accomadate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

when did the op say it was just home meets?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"when did the op say it was just home meets?"

The OP said that clubs aren't for them,

They don't accomadate, so that leaves the single Fems home or a hotel..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"when did the op say it was just home meets?

They don't accomadate, so that leaves the single Fems home or a hotel.. "

so that's not home only! theres loads of options and theres the social drink to see if you click aswell

Reply privately

over a year ago

My single profile ie this one is as i am single and i meet alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a "single" (I'm married but meet alone) women its just as annoying when you meet a couple and all they want is girl on girl action

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Try a club plenty single women go there

We've talked about this but don't think it's for us

Well do you really expect a single woman to come to you? not verified yet how will you prove your a genuine couple cam? phone call?"

No we don't expect anyone to just come to us and understand that it's not easy to find a single lady, it says on our profile that we are happy to chat on the phone or by web cam to confirm we are genuine, just because we are not yet verified doesn't mean we are fake everyone has to start somewhere surely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They don't accomadate, so that leaves the single Fems home or a hotel.. so that's not home only! theres loads of options and theres the social drink to see if you click aswell "

Yes I know there are other options, I didn't say "home only" just pointing out that not many single ladies like meeting at their home on their own

Reply privately

over a year ago

They don't accomadate, so that leaves the single Fems home or a hotel.. "

Yes a hotel would be good and we'd obviously pick up the cost.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you're not allowed to operate as a couple out of wedlock? That's new!

Back to the OP: It is a bit misleading. Maybe if they stated in their profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately for you, you are not verified so personally I wouldn't consider meeting

I would prefer to see a meet verification.it says to me you have met either social or play . more likely to be genuine. I have only been let down by one couple. So to avoid problems I test water's.

even with verified I speak to the lady on phone. If all good then social.then if all well arrange hotel. Everything split 3 ways.i never expect the couple to pay fully

Since being single I have met hardly any couples initially through fab.i have met loads at clubs and partys thats easier you all get to see eachother in flesh, see there personality. Then u can arrange a private meet another time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately for you, you are not verified so personally I wouldn't consider meeting

I would prefer to see a meet verification.it says to me you have met either social or play . more likely to be genuine. I have only been let down by one couple. So to avoid problems I test water's.

even with verified I speak to the lady on phone. If all good then social.then if all well arrange hotel. Everything split 3 ways.i never expect the couple to pay fully

Since being single I have met hardly any couples initially through fab.i have met loads at clubs and partys thats easier you all get to see eachother in flesh, see there personality. Then u can arrange a private meet another time "

Ok thanks we'll bare that in mind (I'm sure my original post was about women claiming to be single who are not) and as for being verified we think it's totally over rated I really don't think it's that hard to find out if someone is genuine if your interested in them there are a lot of profiles that have no verifications and I'm sure a lot are real and no doubt a lot are fake.

It wouldn't be hard to set up a fake profile and verify yourself would it! Not that anyone here would do that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately for you, you are not verified so personally I wouldn't consider meeting

Since being single I have met hardly any couples initially through fab.i have met loads at clubs and partys thats easier you all get to see eachother in flesh, see there personality. Then u can arrange a private meet another time

Ok thanks we'll bare that in mind (I'm sure my original post was about women claiming to be single who are not) and as for being verified we think it's totally over rated I really don't think it's that hard to find out if someone is genuine if your interested in them there are a lot of profiles that have no verifications and I'm sure a lot are real and no doubt a lot are fake.

It wouldn't be hard to set up a fake profile and verify yourself would it! Not that anyone here would do that "

Verified as having met in person is absolutely not over rated. While verifications are not the be all and end all they are a very useful tool in finding people who do actively meet. We have had a few couples and up being time wasters despite offering phone and webcam verifications. Sure they are happy to speak but it seems they are then not capable of leaving their homes! As many others have already said clubs and parties are by far the best way to meet like minded people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Verifications mean nothing. Just because someone met once doesn't mean they will turn up to a future meet.

OP, some people (like me) use their common sense and will happily meet someone with no veri's. Everyone has to start somewhere- if no-one will verify someone for the first time what are they supposed to do?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wouldn't be hard to set up a fake profile and verify yourself would it! Not that anyone here would do that

Verified as having met in person is absolutely not over rated. While verifications are not the be all and end all they are a very useful tool in finding people who do actively meet. We have had a few couples and up being time wasters despite offering phone and webcam verifications. Sure they are happy to speak but it seems they are then not capable of leaving their homes! As many others have already said clubs and parties are by far the best way to meet like minded people "

I'm sure they are useful to a lot of people on here we just think that if people are genuine they'll engage in some conversation and you'll soon find out if they are genuine or not we don't look for profiles with verifications.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Verifications mean nothing. Just because someone met once doesn't mean they will turn up to a future meet.

OP, some people (like me) use their common sense and will happily meet someone with no veri's. Everyone has to start somewhere- if no-one will verify someone for the first time what are they supposed to do?!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Verifications mean nothing. Just because someone met once doesn't mean they will turn up to a future meet.

OP, some people (like me) use their common sense and will happily meet someone with no veri's. Everyone has to start somewhere- if no-one will verify someone for the first time what are they supposed to do?!"

We do use our common sense and have also met people with no veris. Simply saying that they can be a useful tool and that stating they are overrated is incorrect. If I were meeting on my own I would feel better meeting a couple who had them than one who didn't, which doesn't go to say that I point blank wouldn't meet a couple without them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been messaged by so called couples, when they are actually fuckbuddies, which is just as bad really.

"

I'm confused by this one too....if it's an FB couple how is that different to a couple in a relationship? Surely if two FBs set up a couples profile & meet together that's the same.....or have I really missed something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am 100% single

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have been messaged by so called couples, when they are actually fuckbuddies, which is just as bad really.

I'm confused by this one too....if it's an FB couple how is that different to a couple in a relationship? Surely if two FBs set up a couples profile & meet together that's the same.....or have I really missed something?"

Very different

I was a couple once and would never ever meet fb couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 14:53:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wouldn't be hard to set up a fake profile and verify yourself would it! Not that anyone here would do that "

yes I understand what the thread was about originally, as a bi single there are a odd single man or woman asking to bring a fb from a single profile I just say no thanku. I have no problem with fb couples on couples profile and have met a few.

It depends on whether you follow the verifications like I do.ive never met a fake yet.so verifications may not mean anything to u, they do to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

so you need a marriage certificate and wedding band to make a good couple?...we met a married couple where the woman was just doing it for the sake of him, you don't have to be married or live together to make a good relationship, which makes a couple.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, some people (like me) use their common sense and will happily meet someone with no veri's. Everyone has to start somewhere- if no-one will verify someone for the first time what are they supposed to do?!

We do use our common sense and have also met people with no veris. Simply saying that they can be a useful tool and that stating they are overrated is incorrect. If I were meeting on my own I would feel better meeting a couple who had them than one who didn't, which doesn't go to say that I point blank wouldn't meet a couple without them. "

Fair point. But I think veri's can lull people into a false sense of security, that's all. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes I understand what the thread was about originally, as a bi single there are a odd single man or woman asking to bring a fb from a single profile I just say no thanku. I have no problem with fb couples on couples profile and have met a few.

It depends on whether you follow the verifications like I do.ive never met a fake yet.so verifications may not mean anything to u, they do to me"

I'm sure it helps to have verifications but we don't think they mean someone is 100% genuine and if everyone only met people who had veris then we may as well not be on the site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 15:15:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It depends on whether you follow the verifications like I do.ive never met a fake yet.so verifications may not mean anything to u, they do to me

I'm sure it helps to have verifications but we don't think they mean someone is 100% genuine and if everyone only met people who had veris then we may as well not be on the site. "

im talking about how I do it.i meet lots unverified at clubs eg my last verification is a single bi fem I was first to veri.so I do meet unverified at clubs and partys

on here I do not private meet with unverified. Like to see a couple meets, before I go to next stage eg phone call, I have been there done that and that when first arrived on fab.phone call the woman out all the time.you learn what suits and how to get genuine meets as go along

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Fuckbuddy means nothing, I swing with my wife. A man or a woman could have half a dozen of them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't couples realise how intimidating it is to meet a couple in their home! If I get asked to meet id always ask to being a friend as it's less intimidating. Does that make me in a relationship? No!!

Incidentally I've met quite a few couples in my time here and have been asked to meet alone by the male half of the couple on many occasions. That's another reason to bring a partner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't couples realise how intimidating it is to meet a couple in their home! If I get asked to meet id always ask to being a friend as it's less intimidating. Does that make me in a relationship? No!!

Incidentally I've met quite a few couples in my time here and have been asked to meet alone by the male half of the couple on many occasions. That's another reason to bring a partner."

Totally understand this and we would certainly have no problem with a single female bring a friend (male or female) to a social meet to 'vet' us before taking things further. However if they're coming to play also, regardless of whether you're a couple or not, that is not a meet as a single person and, in our opinion, would totally change the dynamic of the meet. Whether they watched or joined in it still wouldn't be the FFM we were initially looking for. Otherwise we would have arranged to meet a couple in the first place. Granted, if said friend was hot that could be a blessing in disguise but still....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't couples realise how intimidating it is to meet a couple in their home! If I get asked to meet id always ask to being a friend as it's less intimidating. Does that make me in a relationship? No!!

Incidentally I've met quite a few couples in my time here and have been asked to meet alone by the male half of the couple on many occasions. That's another reason to bring a partner."

I can understand that, tell the female half, he clearly has no respect for his partner and luring in woman on his partners back.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes and what annoys me even more on couple profiles it says on many "girlfriend" is on holiday but I am playing.. common we know thats a single mans profile more like lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We totally understand how meeting a couple must be intimidating for a single lady and we would always want to meet up for a drink to see if we all get on and would hope that the person we met would soon feel comfortable and relaxed in our company we are not trying to rush or pressure anyone into anything we would only take things further if everyone involved wanted to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incidentally I've met quite a few couples in my time here and have been asked to meet alone by the male half of the couple on many occasions. That's another reason to bring a partner.

We totally understand how meeting a couple must be intimidating for a single lady and we would always want to meet up for a drink to see if we all get on and would hope that the person we met would soon feel comfortable and relaxed in our company we are not trying to rush or pressure anyone into anything we would only take things further if everyone involved wanted to."

Reply privately

over a year ago

We totally understand how meeting a couple must be intimidating for a single lady and we would always want to meet up for a drink to see if we all get on and would hope that the person we met would soon feel comfortable and relaxed in our company we are not trying to rush or pressure anyone into anything we would only take things further if everyone involved wanted to. "

That's the same for us, I can fully understand what the ladies have to put up with above, ruins it for everyone else.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow what a great profile though. I read it so quick the name thought it said 3 sum fanny lol. I met a fab couple in a pub and in a public place and don't find it intimidating and looking forward to our meet. Good luck. Even without a verification I would meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, loads being discussed on this thread. I don't think we have any problems meeting fuck buddies opposed to actual couples but maybe some couples enjoy that it's an actual couple in love sharing a moment rather than two friends both wanting fun with other couples.

Secondly, we've seen couples profiles that haven't had a veri for years so has no indication that they're any more reliable as someone who's been on the site a few months with non!? Regardless of veri's or how you decide if someone is genuine or not just do what makes you feel comfortable.

And op you're right. A single profile should be for a single. If they feel they need to take someone to a meet to feel safe then they should think about their meet a little more carefully. Who would meet if they didn't feel safe!? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow, loads being discussed on this thread. I don't think we have any problems meeting fuck buddies opposed to actual couples but maybe some couples enjoy that it's an actual couple in love sharing a moment rather than two friends both wanting fun with other couples.

Secondly, we've seen couples profiles that haven't had a veri for years so has no indication that they're any more reliable as someone who's been on the site a few months with non!? Regardless of veri's or how you decide if someone is genuine or not just do what makes you feel comfortable.

And op you're right. A single profile should be for a single. If they feel they need to take someone to a meet to feel safe then they should think about their meet a little more carefully. Who would meet if they didn't feel safe!? Xx"

Nothing to do with safety.... More being propositioned by the male of the couple or women that tell me when they are on our own that they only do this to keep partner happy. I accommodate single guys on a regular basis and have no issues with safety

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow, loads being discussed on this thread. I don't think we have any problems meeting fuck buddies opposed to actual couples but maybe some couples enjoy that it's an actual couple in love sharing a moment rather than two friends both wanting fun with other couples.

And op you're right. A single profile should be for a single. If they feel they need to take someone to a meet to feel safe then they should think about their meet a little more carefully. Who would meet if they didn't feel safe!? Xx

Nothing to do with safety.... More being propositioned by the male of the couple or women that tell me when they are on our own that they only do this to keep partner happy. I accommodate single guys on a regular basis and have no issues with safety "

If you feel safe then you have no problems then. And if one half of a 'couple' suggests that then I wouldn't meet them again. The point of meeting a couple should be for everyones benefit equally. My point was more for a single that felt they needed a friend as they were intimidated with meeting a couple. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to do with safety.... More being propositioned by the male of the couple or women that tell me when they are on our own that they only do this to keep partner happy. I accommodate single guys on a regular basis and have no issues with safety "

Both of those things could happen if you had a friend with you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to do with safety.... More being propositioned by the male of the couple or women that tell me when they are on our own that they only do this to keep partner happy. I accommodate single guys on a regular basis and have no issues with safety

Both of those things could happen if you had a friend with you."

Exactly! So why take one if you advertised as a single.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both of those things could happen if you had a friend with you."

Also....devils advocate I know.... Surely they then also feel they have been treated dishonestly as they were looking for a meet with a single fem??

Reply privately

over a year ago

What does your friend do while you and the couple are playing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woman doing things to please their partner, are in serious need of sorting it out, and men trying to do a sneaky one behind his partners back.

It's fake and makes a good time for everyone else hard work.

Her

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I get lots of guys asking if they can bring a friend for mmf. Some people just chance their arm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get lots of guys asking if they can bring a friend for mmf. Some people just chance their arm."

We've seen this also.

However I think there are two subtle differences...

(1) they ask wether they can bring a friend in advance/tell you what they are wanting

(2) there isn't really a profile option for this I.e. MM couple profile imply a homosexual relationship, which often isn't the case for lads trying their luck for a three some!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooops hit post to soon....

So you search for a single man and *bonus* get two willing playmates (assuming you want that and they both fit the bill....if not there really are lots more out there!)

Rather than finding a single female who you want to tickle your fancy, only to find out that she doesn't meet by herself

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Ooops hit post to soon....

So you search for a single man and *bonus* get two willing playmates (assuming you want that and they both fit the bill....if not there really are lots more out there!)

Rather than finding a single female who you want to tickle your fancy, only to find out that she doesn't meet by herself "

Yet my from my profile I think it's obvious to all that I don't do groups.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My profile does say I don't meet couples alone. So if I received a message asking me too and I like the couple I'd ask to bring a playmate. The original question was why you'd want to bring a playmate when you have a single profile. Was just giving my reasons. Yes these can also happen if I bring a playmate but from experience it never has when I've played with a playmate only alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooops hit post to soon....

Rather than finding a single female who you want to tickle your fancy, only to find out that she doesn't meet by herself

Yet my from my profile I think it's obvious to all that I don't do groups. "

Very true. Apologies, it wasn't meant as a specific comment about your preferences

And as for messages where the sender clearly hasn't read a profile....well....haha that's a whole other monster.

Numerous friend requests received this week despite our profile saying we only add people we''ve met *sigh*

Guess those numptys that don't bother reading save us the time of vetting them at least!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My profile does say I don't meet couples alone. So if I received a message asking me too and I like the couple I'd ask to bring a playmate. The original question was why you'd want to bring a playmate when you have a single profile. Was just giving my reasons. Yes these can also happen if I bring a playmate but from experience it never has when I've played with a playmate only alone.

"

The fact you have this written on your profile is fine we wouldn't message you because you want to meet as another couple and you've stated that I your profile the point of the thread was that so many (single women) write a profile suggesting they are alone looking for a couple but it then turns out they have a husband or a partner thats misleading.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would consider meeting the right couple by myself but as yet I've not found them, But if I like the look of them ill suggest they check out my couple's profile. What really puts me off is couple's that won't even consider a compromise...... Who says after playing with my partner and I, I wouldn't then Tobin to have an ffm with them on my own because I know and trust them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would consider meeting the right couple by myself but as yet I've not found them, But if I like the look of them ill suggest they check out my couple's profile. What really puts me off is couple's that won't even consider a compromise...... Who says after playing with my partner and I, I wouldn't then Tobin to have an ffm with them on my own because I know and trust them?"

Reply privately

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

In my experience of contacting single ladies, 90% of them have a husband/partner/FB/Dom/Master in the background somewhere.

The 10% who have been genuinely single have more than made up for the frustrations of the other 90%

One learns to trim one's expectations, and not get too disappointed after a while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swingers, by definition, are normally expected to be two people in an established relationship. Although we do meet single men and women it continues to confuse us who the single parties are actually swinging with as they are a third party invited to join a ' swinging couple '. If you are indeed single and only meet singles then I don't see how you can class yourself as a swinger. Probably lit a fuse with this one but hey ho.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm confused by this one too....if it's an FB couple how is that different to a couple in a relationship? Surely if two FBs set up a couples profile & meet together that's the same.....or have I really missed something?"

We've played with both FBs and people in relationships and it is a different dynamic. Some people prefer the dynamic of people who are together.

There is however a fairly hefty inbetween to FBs and being married. I often find on this site that people ask which one of the two we are, like there is no other option...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would consider meeting the right couple by myself but as yet I've not found them, But if I like the look of them ill suggest they check out my couple's profile. What really puts me off is couple's that won't even consider a compromise...... Who says after playing with my partner and I, I wouldn't then Tobin to have an ffm with them on my own because I know and trust them? "

And clearly your one of those couples that won't do this and won't do that, thats Why your Finding it difficult

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 17:55:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would consider meeting the right couple by myself but as yet I've not found them, But if I like the look of them ill suggest they check out my couple's profile. What really puts me off is couple's that won't even consider a compromise...... Who says after playing with my partner and I, I wouldn't then Tobin to have an ffm with them on my own because I know and trust them?

And clearly your one of those couples that won't do this and won't do that, thats Why your Finding it difficult"

They want to meet a single woman, not a couple. Why is that being difficult?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would consider meeting the right couple by myself but as yet I've not found them, But if I like the look of them ill suggest they check out my couple's profile. What really puts me off is couple's that won't even consider a compromise...... Who says after playing with my partner and I, I wouldn't then Tobin to have an ffm with them on my own because I know and trust them?

And clearly your one of those couples that won't do this and won't do that, thats Why your Finding it difficult"

No we are one of those couples that knows what they want and don't feel that we should have to make any compromises about that, if that means we don't meet anyone then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not saying their being difficult, I'm saying their lack of compromise is making things difficultfor yourselves. There's plenty of people that only want to meet single women and that's totally up to them! they go to clubs and socials as suggested. If your not going to take any advice and try it the hard way that's fine just don't whine about it!b

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not saying their being difficult, I'm saying their lack of compromise is making things difficultfor yourselves. There's plenty of people that only want to meet single women and that's totally up to them! they go to clubs and socials as suggested. If your not going to take any advice and try it the hard way that's fine just don't whine about it!b"

We're not whining about anything other than people with misleading profiles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not saying their being difficult, I'm saying their lack of compromise is making things difficultfor yourselves. There's plenty of people that only want to meet single women and that's totally up to them! they go to clubs and socials as suggested. If your not going to take any advice and try it the hard way that's fine just don't whine about it!b

We're not whining about anything other than people with misleading profiles."

And quite rightly so

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a couples profile Too...we are not a fb nor a couple but Inbetween...at the moment...i have met one person solo in the last 5 months...and i too rather play as a couple..but I will meet couples alone...but On my terms not theres...most couples want girl on girl but Im far too picky for that...the last couple i met i said that i would watch Him fuck he's mrs...low and behold he tried it on...i put him in his place...so Couples listen to what the single female wants and dont push it respect her....now i am talking to another couple..i most probably will meet them but On my terms...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a couples profile Too...we are not a fb nor a couple but Inbetween...at the moment...i have met one person solo in the last 5 months...and i too rather play as a couple..but I will meet couples alone...but On my terms not theres...most couples want girl on girl but Im far too picky for that...the last couple i met i said that i would watch Him fuck he's mrs...low and behold he tried it on...i put him in his place...so Couples listen to what the single female wants and dont push it respect her....now i am talking to another couple..i most probably will meet them but On my terms... "

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Swingers, by definition, are normally expected to be two people in an established relationship. Although we do meet single men and women it continues to confuse us who the single parties are actually swinging with as they are a third party invited to join a ' swinging couple '. If you are indeed single and only meet singles then I don't see how you can class yourself as a swinger. Probably lit a fuse with this one but hey ho. "

I don't class myself as a swinger at all. However, I was on a different site and met someone who suggested here. I actually said 'I am not a swinger' but he argued that it was ok as singles hook up on here too.

And, luckily for me, that is what I found!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Swingers, by definition, are normally expected to be two people in an established relationship. Although we do meet single men and women it continues to confuse us who the single parties are actually swinging with as they are a third party invited to join a ' swinging couple '. If you are indeed single and only meet singles then I don't see how you can class yourself as a swinger. Probably lit a fuse with this one but hey ho.

I don't class myself as a swinger at all. However, I was on a different site and met someone who suggested here. I actually said 'I am not a swinger' but he argued that it was ok as singles hook up on here too.

And, luckily for me, that is what I found!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you are indeed single and only meet singles then I don't see how you can class yourself as a swinger."

I bought this up on another thread the other day...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/272282

thought it might interest you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, I may of sent a mixed message. I am all for singles. Just wish they would use other sites to find other singles and stop hijacking the ' lifestyle ' for one on one sex. No offence intended.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, I may of sent a mixed message. I am all for singles. Just wish they would use other sites to find other singles and stop hijacking the ' lifestyle ' for one on one sex. No offence intended. "

Bite my tongue hard!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, I may of sent a mixed message. I am all for singles. Just wish they would use other sites to find other singles and stop hijacking the ' lifestyle ' for one on one sex. No offence intended.

Bite my tongue hard!!!!!"

Big teeth?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Calm down Anyone who wants to be on this site is welcome imo. But we should all try and respect that we're using it for different purposes.

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of posts on these forums which portray swinging as an endless meaningless shag fest; using and abusing others holes in an unending variety of ways. It seems that most of these posts come from single people simply looking to shag around with other singles...which isn't really half as enlightened an approach to sexuality as the delicate issue of swinging.

I just worry that genuine newbie swingers are being put off the whole thing by thinking that it's really quite debasing...when actually there is definitely space for a form of swinging which revolves around building friendships and going from there. I've had at least one couple remark that they thought they were on the wrong site because they were looking to do what turned out to be soft swinging and they thought everyone else just wanted to poke their holes out.

This mass of fuck me fuck me posts might turn on the singles but it's really quite repulsively unsexy for some couples. Finally, on that note, may I just add...fuck me fuck me lol

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Sorry, I may of sent a mixed message. I am all for singles. Just wish they would use other sites to find other singles and stop hijacking the ' lifestyle ' for one on one sex. No offence intended. "

offence taken though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So where are all the single bi girls that all these couples seem to want going to come from????

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 20:51:36]

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a difference between singles looking to engage in swinging and those using it as a free dating site. So I kind of agree with the sentiment, the balance does seem a bit skewed sometimes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is 'the lifestyle'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swinging!

Reply privately

over a year ago

so as a bi single woman I can come on here to meet couples, but be on a dating site to have some n.s.a sex with males.swingles are just as much part of this lifestyle as couples nowadays. I personally like variation a couple/single

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, I may of sent a mixed message. I am all for singles. Just wish they would use other sites to find other singles and stop hijacking the ' lifestyle ' for one on one sex. No offence intended.

so as a bi single woman I can come on here to meet couples, but be on a dating site to have some n.s.a sex with males.swingles are just as much part of this lifestyle as couples nowadays. I personally like variation a couple/single "

That is why is I said I'm all for singles, just not dominating a swingers site

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is 'the lifestyle'?"

Really ?

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Reply privately

over a year ago

"swingles are just as much part of this lifestyle as couples nowadays. I personally like variation a couple/single "

I agree when they're open minded enough to meet couples as well as other singles they compliment and contribute to the erosion of those conventional barriers which swinging challenges. When they're only looking to meet other singles and are closed minded to exploring other avenues they're kinda batting for the other team imo.

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

offence taken though. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

so as a bi single woman I can come on here to meet couples, but be on a dating site to have some n.s.a sex with males.swingles are just as much part of this lifestyle as couples nowadays. I personally like variation a couple/single

That is why is I said I'm all for singles, just not dominating a swingers site "

I thought the topic were abt the single s that are couples. People always say there are not anough bi single ladies on this site, so we're hardly dominating it. Single men keep me happy while I await for the elusive couples, they are rare

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So where are all the single bi girls that all these couples seem to want going to come from????"

The Bi ladys of this world do not all have fab profile......as shocking as this may sound

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think there's a place for a single-from-a-couple profile. With the couples profile there's the assumption that the couple will always play together...and this can put singles off who have opinions about threesomes not working, etc etc. But swinging is about eroding the conventional 'couples' mindset imo...so this assumption may not always be the case. Sure...couples should always be honest with each other...but they may be happy to go off on separate adventures from time to time, especially if it's only a bit of erotic fun...perhaps a bit of 'extreme pussy licking' lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought the topic were abt the single s that are couples. People always say there are not anough bi single ladies on this site, so we're hardly dominating it. Single men keep me happy while I await for the elusive couples, they are rare "

I took it that the discussion had been promoted by a frustration at finding single female profiles are not single.

I think it adds to that frustration if a large portion of the remaining genuinely single female profiles are not interested in swinging.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is 'the lifestyle'?

Really ? "

I meant what in your words/ opinion is 'the lifestyle'...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is 'the lifestyle'?

Really ?

I meant what in your words/ opinion is 'the lifestyle'...?"

'The Lifestyle' is a term for swinging!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How are singles hijacking "the lifestyle"? Its easy enough to concentrate on the people you want to meet rather than the ones you don't.

Reply privately

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

Ive found over the time that ive been on here that a lot of claimed couples are indeed just single men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive found over the time that ive been on here that a lot of claimed couples are indeed just single men."

Or married men without their partners knowledge. They don't tend to last very long though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How are singles hijacking "the lifestyle"? Its easy enough to concentrate on the people you want to meet rather than the ones you don't."

See previous.

Reply privately

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

I totally agree.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

How are singles hijacking "the lifestyle"? Its easy enough to concentrate on the people you want to meet rather than the ones you don't.

See previous. "

Ok but I don't have a problem with single people being here and I don't feel that they're hijacking anything. we've met and chatted to quite a few singles at socials etc and think that they enhance things

Reply privately

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

"After being on the site for some time now we are finding a lot of the women that have single profiles suddenly tell you that they have a husband or FB that would like to join in even though it states on our profile that we would like to meet single not a couple, seems like false advertising to us and gets a little frustrating, I'm sure lots of other couples have the same problem, would like to know has anyone been thought stuff it we'll change our minds about what we want and gone for it?? "

As a local I hope youre not refering to me, I'm honest. .. honest! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive found over the time that ive been on here that a lot of claimed couples are indeed just single men."

There are singles who are actually couples...couples who are actually singles...singles who are cheating on partners...singles who aren't...couples who are really just one half of the couple looking to cheat and couples who are just one half but are telling the other half everything. It's complicated stuff...and here we are...all hanging out together...how cool is that!

What is swinging? All I know is that imo it's not all about sex...it's also about the eroticism and perhaps even, dare I say it, romance of getting to know a stranger sexually. For most singles this sounds idiotic...why dilly dally when you can just screw their brains out and catch the next bus home? But for us couples it's a wonderful chocolate box full of gorgeous experiences to explore without getting into the potential complications of penetrative sex. All this talk about fucking just seems so one dimensional when you see the broader sexual canvas we could be playing on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought the topic were abt the single s that are couples. People always say there are not anough bi single ladies on this site, so we're hardly dominating it. Single men keep me happy while I await for the elusive couples, they are rare

I took it that the discussion had been promoted by a frustration at finding single female profiles are not single.

I think it adds to that frustration if a large portion of the remaining genuinely single female profiles are not interested in swinging."

yes that what I meant by a single being a couple in reality. I don't know about that as lot's of genuine single females ive met have profiles on here, there are quite a few

Reply privately

over a year ago

See previous.

Ok but I don't have a problem with single people being here and I don't feel that they're hijacking anything. we've met and chatted to quite a few singles at socials etc and think that they enhance things "

I agree as previously stated that they do enhance, however, the single to couple ratio is out of balance. The swingers, as previously defined, seem to be lost in the ' hay stack ' of single members which frustrates. A bit like a search engine on the internet. Type in a question and you get 500,000 results non of which are helpful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 23:22:07]

Reply privately

over a year ago

they are easy to spot sometimes just mention phonecall or social they run of into the sunset

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive found over the time that ive been on here that a lot of claimed couples are indeed just single men.

they are easy to spot sometimes just mention phonecall or social they run of into the sunset "

Beautiful sunset in shropshire tonight btw lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok but I don't have a problem with single people being here and I don't feel that they're hijacking anything. we've met and chatted to quite a few singles at socials etc and think that they enhance things"

I guess the point is that if they're single and going to socials to meet couples or going to parties, etc...they're swinging so they totally belong here. But if they're singles who won't meet couples and won't go to parties and will only meet other singles...what are they?

It just feels like those types of singles are not on the same wavelength at all. Indeed having a crowd of single people looking for love on a swinging site sounds like a disaster waiting to happen considering the fragility of the relationship between swinging and love. Especially when you consider that many of them are mistakenly looking for love with singles who are actually one half of a couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is 'the lifestyle'?

Really ?

I meant what in your words/ opinion is 'the lifestyle'...?

'The Lifestyle' is a term for swinging!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't join the site because the name had swinger in it. I almost didn't because it did. I joined because the site lets me. If it was exclusive to couples who only want to meet couples I wouldn't have been allowed to join. If people want "real" swinging should they even be on a website

Reply privately

over a year ago

See previous.

Ok but I don't have a problem with single people being here and I don't feel that they're hijacking anything. we've met and chatted to quite a few singles at socials etc and think that they enhance things

I agree as previously stated that they do enhance, however, the single to couple ratio is out of balance. The swingers, as previously defined, seem to be lost in the ' hay stack ' of single members which frustrates. A bit like a search engine on the internet. Type in a question and you get 500,000 results non of which are helpful. "

do you mean they enhance the website because they help towards the upkeep or enhance couples swinging lifestyle by being available for them?

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'm single and happy to be that way. I've had the fun of clubs, parties, mff/mmff/mmf but soon realised that I prefer 1/1 fun. But I've met lots of wonderful people on here. I love the socials and being able to talk openly about the lifestyle, even if I don't follow the percieved swinging path. It's like a family and much better than traditional dating sites. So I'll be sticking around.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive found over the time that ive been on here that a lot of claimed couples are indeed just single men.

There are singles who are actually couples...couples who are actually singles...singles who are cheating on partners...singles who aren't...couples who are really just one half of the couple looking to cheat and couples who are just one half but are telling the other half everything. It's complicated stuff...and here we are...all hanging out together...how cool is that!

What is swinging? All I know is that imo it's not all about sex...it's also about the eroticism and perhaps even, dare I say it, romance of getting to know a stranger sexually. For most singles this sounds idiotic...why dilly dally when you can just screw their brains out and catch the next bus home? But for us couples it's a wonderful chocolate box full of gorgeous experiences to explore without getting into the potential complications of penetrative sex. All this talk about fucking just seems so one dimensional when you see the broader sexual canvas we could be playing on "

and you think single people don't have those experiences?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm genuinely Single and up for couples;) xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If people want "real" swinging should they even be on a website "

The problem perfectly illustrated

Reply privately

over a year ago

How I see it is nobody forces couples to interact with singles. Don't want to be around them then organise your own parties/orgies or coffee mornings. At the end of the day the bottom line is you are couples wanting to meet other people for sex. Flower it up all you like,make it sound special,becomes friends before you fuck each others partners but don't try to blame single people for ruining your fun. Create an environment where you won't have to deal with them. Pretend there is no internet

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is swinging? All I know is that imo it's not all about sex...it's also about the eroticism and perhaps even, dare I say it, romance of getting to know a stranger sexually. For most singles this sounds idiotic...why dilly dally when you can just screw their brains out and catch the next bus home? But for us couples it's a wonderful chocolate box full of gorgeous experiences to explore without getting into the potential complications of penetrative sex. All this talk about fucking just seems so one dimensional when you see the broader sexual canvas we could be playing on

and you think single people don't have those experiences? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

can people get it in their heads that singles are super duper welcome on this site if they're looking to swing i.e. meet couples

if they're not looking to swing and they start telling us we're on the wrong site and that we should pretend the internet doesn't exist...pleeeeeze.

I mean there really is a case here for Fabs moderators to simply make it impossible for singles to ONLY be looking to meet singles and that would resolve the whole issue. But I'm not gonna be the meany pants who puts that one forward...so in lieu of that perhaps we could all just agree to respect that we're on a swinging site and therefore try and keep this to swinging...is that such a nasty horrible thing to ask?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"can people get it in their heads that singles are super duper welcome on this site if they're looking to swing i.e. meet couples

if they're not looking to swing and they start telling us we're on the wrong site and that we should pretend the internet doesn't exist...pleeeeeze.

I mean there really is a case here for Fabs moderators to simply make it impossible for singles to ONLY be looking to meet singles and that would resolve the whole issue. But I'm not gonna be the meany pants who puts that one forward...so in lieu of that perhaps we could all just agree to respect that we're on a swinging site and therefore try and keep this to swinging...is that such a nasty horrible thing to ask?"

So... in your opinion... 'swinging' is couples... and single people that meet couples?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So... in your opinion... 'swinging' is couples... and single people that meet couples?"

To be honest it's not really my opinion..it's kinda what swinging actually is. When two single people meet they can't 'swing'. If you replace the word 'swing' with 'swap' it should help make more sense. Singles can't swap because there's nothing to swap.

Any other situation that involves any element of swapping...whether it be twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, and upwards...that's all swinging.

Just to make it clear...that's not my prejudices...that's just a description of what swinging actually is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"can people get it in their heads that singles are super duper welcome on this site if they're looking to swing i.e. meet couples

I mean there really is a case here for Fabs moderators to simply make it impossible for singles to ONLY be looking to meet singles and that would resolve the whole issue. But I'm not gonna be the meany pants who puts that one forward...so in lieu of that perhaps we could all just agree to respect that we're on a swinging site and therefore try and keep this to swinging...is that such a nasty horrible thing to ask?"

no. It's unrealistic in my view. I have social meets with single men,that's not swinging. I have a social meet with a man and his wife,that is? Because one other person turns up? Because the man wants to watch me and his wife get it on? That's swinging? Let's have dinner first before I go down on your wife so we can call ourselves real swingers and justify being on this site

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Yes. They could change the profile to a couples profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So... in your opinion... 'swinging' is couples... and single people that meet couples?

To be honest it's not really my opinion..it's kinda what swinging actually is. When two single people meet they can't 'swing'. If you replace the word 'swing' with 'swap' it should help make more sense. Singles can't swap because there's nothing to swap.

Any other situation that involves any element of swapping...whether it be twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, and upwards...that's all swinging.

Just to make it clear...that's not my prejudices...that's just a description of what swinging actually is."

I know what swinging is. I've never called myself a swinger and never will,even though I've had sex with couples. In my opinion 3 people isn't swapping. Someone doesn't have a partner to swap do they. I don't encroach on anybody's lifestyle. Unless couples are worried us singles are snapping each other up and giving them less options I can't see the problem with singles being on here. Why couples who meet singles think they should have a monopoly on them is beyond me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Banana you infuriate me and make me smile at the same time I do like a feisty woman. Your views on swinging make it perfectly clear why you shouldn't be here...but your feisty colourful outspoken nature make it clear why we'd be at a loss without you lol I hope one day we can tempt you into the warm waters of swinging...just purely to wet you down a bit...nothing more honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How I see it is nobody forces couples to interact with singles. Don't want to be around them then organise your own parties/orgies or coffee mornings. At the end of the day the bottom line is you are couples wanting to meet other people for sex. Flower it up all you like,make it sound special,becomes friends before you fuck each others partners but don't try to blame single people for ruining your fun. Create an environment where you won't have to deal with them. Pretend there is no internet "

I think you're missing the point here with people's gripes on this thread about singles. People DO want singles around.

Just as single women on here have expressed their frustration with the dynamic of meets with couples, us couples also experience the same. It's even more difficult to create a foursome where everyone clicks and no one is 'taking one for the team' than it is to arrange a three some. And it adds variety to things. So YES WE WANT SINGLES

The issue is that some feel (I can't pretend we have had this problem yet) that there is an increasing number of singles on here who are straight and only looking to meet single members of the opposite sex. They won't meet couples because of the drama or they're not bi or its not safe etc. While these are valid reasons they are not the case for all meets and do give the impression that they are on here for hook ups rather than swinging. This is a swinging site so perhaps there are better websites out there for single people's needs?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You want us all to agree to use this site the way you think it should be used and you want the mods to police singles only meeting singles?

Here's a novel idea, you use it how you want and the rest of us will use it how we want. There are filters i'm place which make it easy to exclude single people looking for singles from any search you make.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How I see it is nobody forces couples to interact with singles. Don't want to be around them then organise your own parties/orgies or coffee mornings. At the end of the day the bottom line is you are couples wanting to meet other people for sex. Flower it up all you like,make it sound special,becomes friends before you fuck each others partners but don't try to blame single people for ruining your fun. Create an environment where you won't have to deal with them. Pretend there is no internet "

Or use filters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Banana you infuriate me and make me smile at the same time I do like a feisty woman. Your views on swinging make it perfectly clear why you shouldn't be here...but your feisty colourful outspoken nature make it clear why we'd be at a loss without you lol

I hope one day we can tempt you into the warm waters of swinging...just purely to wet you down a bit...nothing more honest "

If she gets a partner..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Banana you infuriate me and make me smile at the same time I do like a feisty woman. Your views on swinging make it perfectly clear why you shouldn't be here...but your feisty colourful outspoken nature make it clear why we'd be at a loss without you lol

I hope one day we can tempt you into the warm waters of swinging...just purely to wet you down a bit...nothing more honest

If she gets a partner.........."

They have never said it should only be for couples. They just believe that if you're on this site as a single you should be here with the intention of swinging... meeting couples, groups, going to parties/ clubs and not just looking to go on a date with another single.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with them... but at least make snarky comments related to what they've said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am 100% single "

I'm single! And I have 5 boyfriends and a husband!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I have met several delicious couples and indeed one tomorrow. I also like single meets and like some sensible couples have said that's great and single females are welcome. If not filter the singles out but I am not going off site to use another I meet who I want. Any single female reading posts on here will know to avoid meeting one couple just from these posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope one day we can tempt you into the warm waters of swinging...just purely to wet you down a bit...nothing more honest

If she gets a partner..........

They have never said it should only be for couples. They just believe that if you're on this site as a single you should be here with the intention of swinging... meeting couples, groups, going to parties/ clubs and not just looking to go on a date with another single.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with them... but at least make snarky comments related to what they've said "

They said "If you replace the word 'swing' with 'swap' it should help make more sense. Singles can't

swap because there's nothing to swap."

As a single I really appreciate couples that can explain in small words what swinging is. Just trying to understand. But clearly I never will.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

See previous.

I agree as previously stated that they do enhance, however, the single to couple ratio is out of balance. The swingers, as previously defined, seem to be lost in the ' hay stack ' of single members which frustrates. A bit like a search engine on the internet. Type in a question and you get 500,000 results non of which are helpful.

do you mean they enhance the website because they help towards the upkeep or enhance couples swinging lifestyle by being available for them? "

I mean that they enhance things just by being around. I like life in general to have a mix of people and opinions and we are here for more than just having sex with another couple so probably aren't proper swingers either. In truth I don't mind who joins fab really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't call a fuckbuddy a couple. "

they are a couple sexually which is what you are interested in surely???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice couple you are a great couple with open views

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

In the five years we have been swinging,we have never managed to find a single fem for a threesome,wife has managed fem fun at party's,so we are looking for more,we have managed some mmf threesomes at club when,guys do find the nerve to approach us,we go for threesomes as,it's not always easy finding couples where all partuners seem to click,but as long as we are horny we, will have fun, either mfmf mmmf,mmf,ffm,or just together with people watching,

Reply privately

over a year ago

So let me get this right. Couples are swingers, a single is a swinger when they meet couples as the single swaps from licking to sucking.singles who go to clubs socials and party's are swingers

but singles who meet singles shouldn't be on here as they are dominating fab there was me thinking im a swingle im actually a swinger because im bi, meet couples, go to clubs, go to partys but have some single men too oops

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who actually cares what the label says?

Reply privately

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

The term swinging has progressed and no longer just means couples that throw their keys in a bowl and fuck whoever the keys belong to, or American couples living on base swapping with each other.

It's used now as an umbrella term for the sexually liberated, for those with an alternative lifestyle, those that enjoy sex for recreation, in a similar way that BDSM is used as term for those that have kinks, including those that don't even practice BDSM.

The world changes, language changes.We evolve, language evolves with it. Being pedantic about the use of a word that has become much more than its original term is a little silly and outdated.

The lifestyle, is inclusive and equal, anyone can live it regardless of relationship status

And yes, I'm one of those pesky woman that has a husband and yet chooses to play single. Think my profile is pretty clear though on how I'm choosing to live my lifestyle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So let me get this right. Couples are swingers, a single is a swinger when they meet couples as the single swaps from licking to sucking.singles who go to clubs socials and party's are swingers

but singles who meet singles shouldn't be on here as they are dominating fab there was me thinking im a swingle im actually a swinger because im bi, meet couples, go to clubs, go to partys but have some single men too oops "

Wowzer this one is going crazy! OP was on single females who suddenly had a 'friend' that needs to come too (for whatever reason)

I understand the frustrations mentioned about singles (as said in previous posts) but does it really affect that many people!?! Sure it's a bit frustrating when I click on a woman's profile, love what I see but then spot that she is straight and only wants to meet single men. But that doesn't happen often and it's their choice so no harm done!

It's easy to get around as when you search you select what the results are looking for I.e. we search for women who want to meet MF couples - problem solved.

Going back to the OP the annoyance then comes when you exchange a few messages and photos and they then drop in that they don't meet alone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They said "If you replace the word 'swing' with 'swap' it should help make more sense. Singles can't

As a single I really appreciate couples that can explain in small words what swinging is. Just trying to understand. But clearly I never will. "

Are you really interested in doing so? I can't make any sense of your earlier row of sarcastic smilies so you'll need to spell out what you're trying to say.

I think most people don't care how anybody else defines swinging. The issue is whether you feel part of a like minded community or whether you feel like the weirdo among lots of people looking for a 'regular fuck'/dating.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Good grief!

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hehe, absolutely spot on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So let me get this right. Couples are swingers, a single is a swinger when they meet couples as the single swaps from licking to sucking.singles who go to clubs socials and party's are swingers

but singles who meet singles shouldn't be on here as they are dominating fab there was me thinking im a swingle im actually a swinger because im bi, meet couples, go to clubs, go to partys but have some single men too oops

Wowzer this one is going crazy! OP was on single females who suddenly had a 'friend' that needs to come too (for whatever reason)

I understand the frustrations mentioned about singles (as said in previous posts) but does it really affect that many people!?! Sure it's a bit frustrating when I click on a woman's profile, love what I see but then spot that she is straight and only wants to meet single men. But that doesn't happen often and it's their choice so no harm done!

It's easy to get around as when you search you select what the results are looking for I.e. we search for women who want to meet MF couples - problem solved.

Going back to the OP the annoyance then comes when you exchange a few messages and photos and they then drop in that they don't meet alone! "

you dont have to tell me im crazy I know that already was reflecting on some things that were said as read with my brekie.read above

also I know what its about personally I don't bring fb or friends to a couple meet, im single as I say on profile, last couple I met private I had a phone call then met at a café,they were more nervous than me,I just dont go straight to naughtiness prefer social first.there are plenty of woman like me.and yes can see how annoying it is mid conversation and its can I bring a fb,as people say it changes the dynamics its not a ffm,so can understand the couples frustration

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

There are some fantastic things about Fab. There are also some rubbish things.

However, the one thing that is absolutely, and indisputably, the most tedious, mind-numbingly parochial aspect to this site and many of the people who use it, is the desire to debate what is and isn't swinging, and to include or exclude people on that basis.

Some of you will only be happy when admin issues official badges.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" you dont have to tell me im crazy I know that already was reflecting on some things that were said as read with my brekie.read above "

Woah! We were agreeing with you, hence the thumbs up, and said the thread had gone crazy! Not you! We've posted in this throughout so have read all the above!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are some fantastic things about Fab. There are also some rubbish things.

However, the one thing that is absolutely, and indisputably, the most tedious, mind-numbingly parochial aspect to this site and many of the people who use it, is the desire to debate what is and isn't swinging, and to include or exclude people on that basis.

Some of you will only be happy when admin issues official badges. "

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Everyone has the right to get what they want out of this site regardless of whether they are single, married and playing away or couples. There is a great community out there which has an attraction of its own, never mind the sex side. I came on here to explore different areas, which I've done and I am now happy to be single and meeting single men. However, I have met some great people over the three years I've been here and love the social side, when I can go. So as I've said before and no doubt I'll say again, I'm staying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going back to the OP the annoyance then comes when you exchange a few messages and photos and they then drop in that they don't meet alone! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 09:26:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They said "If you replace the word 'swing' with 'swap' it should help make more sense. Singles can't

As a single I really appreciate couples that can explain in small words what swinging is. Just trying to understand. But clearly I never will.

Are you really interested in doing so? I can't make any sense of your earlier row of sarcastic smilies so you'll need to spell out what you're trying to say.

I think most people don't care how anybody else defines swinging. The issue is whether you feel part of a like minded community or whether you feel like the weirdo among lots of people looking for a 'regular fuck'/dating."

I know what I think it is, I was asking them what they think it is.

Just interested in different opinions. As long as people have fun, then (to me) that's all that matters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" you dont have to tell me im crazy I know that already was reflecting on some things that were said as read with my brekie.read above

Woah! We were agreeing with you, hence the thumbs up, and said the thread had gone crazy! Not you! We've posted in this throughout so have read all the above! "

but I am crazy lol yeah I know most thread's start as something then moves around other things. Makes me dizzy tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

We state from the beginning on our 'couple' profile that we are a FWB couple and I (female) have a single profile too to meet women on my own for that purpose. We don't get many messages, but at least we're allowing people an inform choice.

It's a shame that some people wouldn't regard us as a couple, even though we've been 'seeing' one another for nearly 3 years.

Maybe there should be a 'third' category like a previous poster has suggested.

P

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We state from the beginning on our 'couple' profile that we are a FWB couple and I (female) have a single profile too to meet women on my own for that purpose. We don't get many messages, but at least we're allowing people an inform choice.

It's a shame that some people wouldn't regard us as a couple, even though we've been 'seeing' one another for nearly 3 years.

P"

Honestly is what its all about. How many times on here do we see advice to newbies stressing the importance of honesty between couples? Well profiles should be honest too. Although there will still be some who get on their high horses about 'what swinging is' and how this site should be used the way we see it is that so long as a profile clearly says who a couple/individual is and what they are looking for then it shouldn't be a problem! If you're not what they're looking for then move on

the problems come when people feel they have wasted time/been led down the garden path (OP) or they feel like they are being pestered or taken for granted (women's frustration at unsolicited messages where their profile hasn't been read) etc.

Also, we don't see the problem with FB's appearing on here as couples. We'd like to know if they're not a 'traditional' couple (if there is such a thing) but soely so we can sound out what type of relationship they have. We wouldn't want to meet a pair who were new and unsure of their own and each other's boundaries. Conversely, to all those that moan that couples come with the added baggage of jealousy/her doing it for him etc then surely these 'just for fun' couples are preferable as they're just there for the sex! Not the enhancement swinging can bring to their long term relationship! Just a thought....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning fellow ranters So to summarise what I was trying to say. My wife and I are incredibly closed minded and opinionated people who hate all singles and think they should leave this site immediately and are ready with our baseball bats to police that. Wait a minute! Did I just see a single person walking past my window?!?!? Oh my god the world's full of them!!! I'm gonna have to stay indoors for the rest of my life.

Of course I'm taking the piss but I figured...if I'm gonna be vilified for something I didn't say I might as well join in and enjoy the fun

I never said anywhere that I didn't want singles on here using it as a dating site. So please stop throwing stones at me you open minded and chilled out angry opinionated hordes. (lol wrap your mind around that one) I just said they might be on the wrong site...for their own good. And for all those who seem to think anyone who expresses these views is a nazi...what do you think of the idea that singles are looking to date and potentially fall in love with other singles who are actually one half of a couple just looking for some sexy fun? Seems to me like a genuine concern and not some bigoted statement from a party pooper.

And before you jump to copy and paste that overused line "don't like it? set your filters"...I don't really mind it at all...it certainly hasn't impacted upon my experience of this site...so I won't be setting my filters. I just think it's perfectly valid to suggest that if someone's on this site looking for love rather than swinging they may experience less heartbreak mixing with others who are also looking for love and not just a juicy tit wank

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We state from the beginning on our 'couple' profile that we are a FWB couple and I (female) have a single profile too to meet women on my own for that purpose. We don't get many messages, but at least we're allowing people an inform choice.

P

Honestly is what its all about. How many times on here do we see advice to newbies stressing the importance of honesty between couples? Well profiles should be honest too. Although there will still be some who get on their high horses about 'what swinging is' and how this site should be used the way we see it is that so long as a profile clearly says who a couple/individual is and what they are looking for then it shouldn't be a problem! If you're not what they're looking for then move on

the problems come when people feel they have wasted time/been led down the garden path (OP) or they feel like they are being pestered or taken for granted (women's frustration at unsolicited messages where their profile hasn't been read) etc.

Also, we don't see the problem with FB's appearing on here as couples. We'd like to know if they're not a 'traditional' couple (if there is such a thing) but soely so we can sound out what type of relationship they have. We wouldn't want to meet a pair who were new and unsure of their own and each other's boundaries. Conversely, to all those that moan that couples come with the added baggage of jealousy/her doing it for him etc then surely these 'just for fun' couples are preferable as they're just there for the sex! Not the enhancement swinging can bring to their long term relationship! Just a thought...."

Reply privately