FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any single male ready for a relationship?

Jump to newest

By *nalbabe247 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Romford

There must be guys out there ready to date a like minded adventurous woman ? Step forward declare it. Seems there are so many looking yet so few speak of it.

I'll be the brave one and go first. You guys follow suit.

I declare I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything more .......... Your turn !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Yes i would but i'm never in the same location for too long so makes it impossible

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm asian. Short and not well built.

I'm out lol

over a year ago

I could possibly be receptive to this idea.

over a year ago

I did meet him and almost three years later we are still going strong, madly in love with a beautiful baby. Good luck in finding that special someone.

MissD

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I could possibly be receptive to this idea. "

over a year ago

"I did meet him and almost three years later we are still going strong, madly in love with a beautiful baby. Good luck in finding that special someone.

MissD "

Haven't seen you guys around for a while. How's everything?

over a year ago

Definitely wouldn't rule it out with the right person. Think of all the fun you'd have !

over a year ago

Romford

"I did meet him and almost three years later we are still going strong, madly in love with a beautiful baby. Good luck in finding that special someone.

MissD "

Amazing. Congrats. I can only hope to be as lucky x

over a year ago

I could get on board with that.

Hard to find someone with a similar mindset!

over a year ago

Loool

over a year ago

"I could possibly be receptive to this idea.

"

Yeah you're right!! As always !!

over a year ago

Romford

"Definitely wouldn't rule it out with the right person. Think of all the fun you'd have !"

That's exactly my point. We all know were on a different wave length so why not revel in it with someone who understands not try and fight it

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Yeah you're right!! As always !! "

Yes dear I am

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

At my age,what woman would want me

over a year ago

Romford

"I could get on board with that.

Hard to find someone with a similar mindset!"

This is my point !!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Apparently so I have been told by a few guys "this is not a dating site".........it's.....wait for it...........shock horror.... "Its a sex site".......OMG

over a year ago

Yeah I would definitely consider it .After all swinging is like speed dating with more build up.

over a year ago

MissD

Haven't seen you guys around for a while. How's everything?

"

Hey, nice of you to notice our absence. Its nice to be missed.

Were really good but the site has been on the back burner for a while due to the baby but now he is 4 months and in a good routine were starting to get our lifeback a bit. Silk has posted a few times but sometimes its a struggle to keep in touch.

How are you doing?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Yeah I would definitely consider it .After all swinging is like speed dating with more build up."

Sex is like speed dating only last 3 minutes

over a year ago

Im open to the possibility of it

over a year ago

MissD

Amazing. Congrats. I can only hope to be as lucky x"

Thank you believe me it was very unexpected but stranger things have happened. X

over a year ago

Romford

"Apparently so I have been told by a few guys "this is not a dating site".........it's.....wait for it...........shock horror.... "Its a sex site".......OMG

"

Very true but then they can tell me where there is a dedicated dating site for swingers ???

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Apparently so I have been told by a few guys "this is not a dating site".........it's.....wait for it...........shock horror.... "Its a sex site".......OMG

Very true but then they can tell me where there is a dedicated dating site for swingers ??? "

There was one fab flirts but it turned into fab...and hardly anyone used it...

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

This is what I don't understand about these 'it's not a dating site' comments, if you want a relationship that includes swinging where are you most likely to find someone like minded?!

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"There must be guys out there ready to date a like minded adventurous woman ? Step forward declare it. Seems there are so many looking yet so few speak of it.

I declare I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything more .......... Your turn !!"

how selfish are you, wanting me all for yourself

over a year ago

I change my profile before Christmas to really show what I'm after. It's not worked yet but at least I feel better as I'm not lieing to anyone especially myself.

over a year ago

Romford

"This is what I don't understand about these 'it's not a dating site' comments, if you want a relationship that includes swinging where are you most likely to find someone like minded?! "

Precisely. Yes some are here for one thing. Understandable others are more open minded about possibilities but should feel they have to remain quiet for fear of ridicule

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"

The site is what you make of it. A shag site, a friends site, a kinky site, a voyeur site, a banter site, a perve site, a fetish site, a cheeky monkey in the forums site

It's what you want and not what others tell you it must be

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/14 22:52:33]

over a year ago

I live life for today but if it happened tomorrow I would embrace it, but today I'm still single. I'll let you know about tomorrow, tomorrow

over a year ago

"This is what I don't understand about these 'it's not a dating site' comments, if you want a relationship that includes swinging where are you most likely to find someone like minded?!

Precisely. Yes some are here for one thing. Understandable others are more open minded about possibilities but should feel they have to remain quiet for fear of ridicule "

I had very much similar feedback on my long running 'seeking an FB' thread, many people on here, guys especially, just don't seem to understand that its possible to feel affection and some degree of tenderness toward someone without it being a full blown romance.

over a year ago

Yes dear I am "

FFS!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Yes dear I am

FFS!!

"

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

The site is what you make of it. A shag site, a friends site, a kinky site, a voyeur site, a banter site, a perve site, a fetish site, a cheeky monkey in the forums site

It's what you want and not what others tell you it must be "

All because it says I will only do a social first meet on my profile......I need a new block button, I've used it so much I think it's broken

over a year ago

For the right girl yeah, why not?

over a year ago

I don't want a slut for a boyfriend!!

over a year ago

I think this happens with a few people who just start as having fun, I think most are up for it but don't like the complications.

I'd be open, to the right woman I think....

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

All because it says I will only do a social first meet on my profile......I need a new block button, I've used it so much I think it's broken "

Nowt wrong with your profile or what you want & if a guy can't accept that then he needs to move on

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'm also open to the possibility

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

All because it says I will only do a social first meet on my profile......I need a new block button, I've used it so much I think it's broken

Nowt wrong with your profile or what you want & if a guy can't accept that then he needs to move on "

Thank you

over a year ago

I wouldnt mind9again), but i'd have to pump them a few times..

over a year ago

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Nowt wrong with your profile or what you want & if a guy can't accept that then he needs to move on

Thank you "

No need to thank me, just take what you want from the site and don't feel you have to give in to the 'fuck and go' individuals. Besides the next guy to message you who doesn't get it right, hit them over the head with the block button

over a year ago

I am also looking lol

over a year ago

I need to pull my socks up and get ready then lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think this happens with a few people who just start as having fun, I think most are up for it but don't like the complications.

I'd be open, to the right woman I think...."

Pick me pick me

over a year ago

"This is what I don't understand about these 'it's not a dating site' comments, if you want a relationship that includes swinging where are you most likely to find someone like minded?!

Precisely. Yes some are here for one thing. Understandable others are more open minded about possibilities but should feel they have to remain quiet for fear of ridicule "

I'm never quiet

over a year ago

I'm starting to get bored being single now. Off to Ibiza soon so it'll be good for there but ideally I'd like an adventurous girlfriend - not easy to find.

over a year ago

I would like to date a fellow deviant. Probably quite essential. I don't think the vanilla world could cope with me. But at the same time I don't want anything too deep and meaningful. More than a fuck, but less than a fiancee I think....lol xx

over a year ago

I'm not actively looking for a relationship on here but if it happens then it happens. I always enjoy it when life throws little supprises at you. So yeah if the right person came along I'd be all for it.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Just be open to what happens and don't put too many obstacles in the way of your own happiness.

I think the web has made people expect too much.

over a year ago

I would love to date a like minded swinger x

over a year ago

"I think this happens with a few people who just start as having fun, I think most are up for it but don't like the complications.

Pick me pick me "

Haha you need a better chat up line than that

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

its not impossble is it? If I met someone here who I really liked then yes of course.. follow your instincts. The only thing that springs to mind would be that although I know she might sleep with others, would she tell me, and I might wonder if she would either be happy to stay with me, or go off with someone else.

over a year ago

It would be good to be dating a swinger look how much fun the couples are having

over a year ago

I'm ready for the right girl now I think.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I'm ready for the right girl now I think."

Is that right now or generally feeling ready for a relationship? Right now tends not to be a relationship.

over a year ago

I could be persuaded, by the right man

over a year ago

"I'm ready for the right girl now I think.

Is that right now or generally feeling ready for a relationship? Right now tends not to be a relationship."

Ready for a relationship. Problem is too much choice out there but I now want a girl to share experiences with.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Joined this site for a bit of fun, but been single for a few years now, not actively looking for a relationship but if i meet someone on here and it happens then so be it.

I'm not gonna stress about it though.

over a year ago

Never ever..ever say never. One day that hook line and sinker reely will reel 'the one' in. With a swingers appetite or knot.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"There must be guys out there ready to date a like minded adventurous woman ? Step forward declare it. Seems there are so many looking yet so few speak of it.

I declare I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything more .......... Your turn !!"

I'm meeting someone for a date on Friday night from here. We're both looking for 'friends with benefits' as it's evidently known. We have some similar interests so can go out socially together, sometimes we may want to fuck, sounds good to me. We'll have to discuss how we feel about each other fucking with others, but we''l see. I think at this point in my life, my experiences etc I'd prefer to 'date' someone from this place rather than a regular dating site. I've liked the mostly open mindedness that I've come across on here

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I am open for something to take me by surprise, just not holding my breath!

over a year ago

Maybe...

over a year ago

Stunning pics, I'm sure you will plenty of offers now from admirers x

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

No because the ones I find sexually attractive are 14-30 years older than me.

I wouldn't say no to one, but would try and avoid people of that age if I was getting too close

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

I will admit to this

over a year ago

Romford

I declare I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything more .......... Your turn !!

Stunning pics, I'm sure you will plenty of offers now from admirers x"

Thanks but no after 18 months I'm still single lol x

over a year ago

Im definitely up for it! U never no what will come along so grab it if u have opportunity ha

over a year ago

This is an interesting topic.

I (Dempsey) was for many years single through choice, mainly because I thought I didn't want the hassles and commitment of a relationship. When I think back now, I was in denial, I craved intimacy and companionship but masked those feelings with sex.

Luckily I met hotpiece, she knew my history before we got together and think it was ,in a way, an attraction for her.

She thinks like I do, we're on the same page, and it works.

We didn't meet here, but I don't see a problem with people using fab as a dating site, it cuts out a lot of uncertainty from the start.

I wonder if displaying a recognised sign in a profile pic would work, get the word out on the forum ,maybe if you have a pic with a flower between your legs it's a sign you're open to the possibility of more than just sex.

I'm an old romantic at heart

over a year ago

"This is an interesting topic.

I (Dempsey) was for many years single through choice, mainly because I thought I didn't want the hassles and commitment of a relationship. When I think back now, I was in denial, I craved intimacy and companionship but masked those feelings with sex. than just sex.

"

Think im going through this stage!!! Sounda just like me apart from I don get bloody sex haha!

over a year ago

I was a single on a swinging site (not this one) and i met a fella who was also the same site, both looking for just nsa fun, we met and that was that, we are still together 7 years later and very much in love and now married

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I ever were to, I would.

over a year ago

I met Mr D on a sex site for a one night meet in a hotel. Bit like a previous poster I didn't enter into it looking for a relationship but looking back I wasn't wholly happy with my life so maybe I wouldn't admit it but I was looking for a partner. I believed as I'd already decided monogamy wasn't for me that a lasting bond wasn't likely because who'd agree to my terms, I'd ruled out virtually all men?

14 years later here we are.

over a year ago

Don't know how ur single Analbabe247

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Pick me pick me

Haha you need a better chat up line than that "

Alright darling come ere often

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

If someone comes along and blows my socks off then yes why not....I've been ready for a relationship for a while...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"No because the ones I find sexually attractive are 14-30 years older than me.

I wouldn't say no to one, but would try and avoid people of that age if I was getting too close "

Thats quite interesting. So you meet people for sex that you wouldn't be interested in dating? Why would you settle down with someone that you don't find sexually attractive, as you have made out above?

over a year ago

"If someone comes along and blows my socks off then yes why not....I've been ready for a relationship for a while... "

Sounds just like me .

I'm also going to add that I'm surprised at so many young guys declaring they're ready... Pfft no use to me

over a year ago

Romford

I (Dempsey) was for many years single through choice, mainly because I thought I didn't want the hassles and commitment of a relationship. When I think back now, I was in denial, I craved intimacy and companionship but masked those feelings with sex.

Luckily I met hotpiece, she knew my history before we got together and think it was ,in a way, an attraction for her.

We didn't meet here, but I don't see a problem with people using fab as a dating site, it cuts out a lot of uncertainty from the start.

I wonder if displaying a recognised sign in a profile pic would work, get the word out on the forum ,maybe if you have a pic with a flower between your legs it's a sign you're open to the possibility of more than just sex.

I'm an old romantic at heart "

I'm from exactly same place. I think I mask the loneliness with sex. And I love the idea of the flower xx

over a year ago

I'm in.....the possibility of so,etching more long term IS stated on my profile.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I m happy in my single life ,

however if someone came along who enhanced my life you d be daft not to take the opportunity,

over a year ago

"

"

Ha ha, on my pics I have one of a tulip between by breasts - not sure what that's a sign of

Like others have said - use the site for your preferences. Don't let others dictate how they think you should use it. It's your life, not theirs !

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"If someone comes along and blows my socks off then yes why not....I've been ready for a relationship for a while...

Sounds just like me .

I'm also going to add that I'm surprised at so many young guys declaring they're ready... Pfft no use to me "

I know there are a few young stud muffins....I prefer a bit older than me but would not rule out younger

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"If someone comes along and blows my socks off then yes why not....I've been ready for a relationship for a while...

Sounds just like me .

I'm also going to add that I'm surprised at so many young guys declaring they're ready... Pfft no use to me

I know there are a few young stud muffins....I prefer a bit older than me but would not rule out younger "

It's good to be flexible in your attitudes, mind and body

over a year ago

"

Is it not possible to have an FB, with whom you can enjoy a decent amount of intimacy and companionship though? Personally I think that would be perfect, at least for me, right now I don't feel like I want a full relationship, but do get angry with the on going feelings of loneliness and sexual frustration.

over a year ago

Sounds just like me .

I know there are a few young stud muffins....I prefer a bit older than me but would not rule out younger "

I'm not too much younger

over a year ago

I've tried relationships after divorce, looks like i'll be single for a long while as they moved too fast for me. I'll just take it slow and if it happened it happens. Never going out to "find the one"

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

It has been hinted at in one or two of the posts above, but the OP may want to state explicitly that she is only interested in white guys.

Going by some of the very recent many posts from white guys moaning about women who only fancy black guys, you'd think women with the OP's preference didn't exist.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I think we should have a swingers speed date event lol

over a year ago

"I think we should have a swingers speed date event lol "

Where do I sign up?

over a year ago

i think its been done on a fet site

over a year ago

Oooh a would love to share sexual pleasures with a partner in crime mmm so much we could achieve

over a year ago

Would never say never but not actively looking

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Oooh a would love to share sexual pleasures with a partner in crime mmm so much we could achieve "

If I could look at your backside everyday I'd be in heaven lol

over a year ago

Sounds just like me .

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Sounds just like me .

Toshn darling we have gone through this already.....lol xx

over a year ago

Sounds just like me .

I know there are a few young stud muffins....I prefer a bit older than me but would not rule out younger

Toshn darling we have gone through this already.....lol xx "

I can still stalk you said

over a year ago

"Oooh a would love to share sexual pleasures with a partner in crime mmm so much we could achieve

If I could look at your backside everyday I'd be in heaven lol "

lol you would be able to but its part of a package

over a year ago

It's what you want and not what others tell you it must be "

This

over a year ago

The first thread where I can relate to all comments from both sides...

Maybe we should ask for / create a new site fabswingersdating ha ha but guess it will still be overrun with numptys and the "will not commit"... Oh well back to searching for the elusive one

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Oooh a would love to share sexual pleasures with a partner in crime mmm so much we could achieve

If I could look at your backside everyday I'd be in heaven lol lol you would be able to but its part of a package "

The other bits are pretty hot too

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Oooh a would love to share sexual pleasures with a partner in crime mmm so much we could achieve "

over a year ago

"If someone comes along and blows my socks off then yes why not....I've been ready for a relationship for a while... "

Misscheekychops - on the dating scene anybody would think Christmas has come early. Form a queue boys I'm first by the way. Message me if your serious Hun and we can arrange a date x

over a year ago

I need to give this shelf a good dusting

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Misscheekychops - on the dating scene anybody would think Christmas has come early. Form a queue boys I'm first by the way. Message me if your serious Hun and we can arrange a date x"

grab your coat cheeky, you've pulled, hope he blows your socks off

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I'm definitely receptive to meeting someone on a much more regular basis and see where it leads! Stuff the silly 'this is a sex site'...are they trying to say that if you meet someone on a vanilla site that you're not going to have sex??? Perish the thought

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Misscheekychops - on the dating scene anybody would think Christmas has come early. Form a queue boys I'm first by the way. Message me if your serious Hun and we can arrange a date x"

Lol thanks but I don't play chase

over a year ago

Lol it's the 21st century now cheeky x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Lol it's the 21st century now cheeky x"

It may very well be but....I still don't chase

over a year ago

I'm an old romantic at heart "

Flower in place! Lol

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"No because the ones I find sexually attractive are 14-30 years older than me.

I wouldn't say no to one, but would try and avoid people of that age if I was getting too close

Thats quite interesting. So you meet people for sex that you wouldn't be interested in dating? Why would you settle down with someone that you don't find sexually attractive, as you have made out above? "

I won't settle down with someone I find sexually unattractive. Just saying when i settle down they will be around my age. Just because I find someone in their 40s sexually attractive. It doesn't mean I will settle down with them. If someone is in their 20s and I found them sexually attractive. I would settle down with them. As along as we got on in other areas too.

over a year ago

Yes I am.

over a year ago

Precisely. Yes some are here for one thing. Understandable others are more open minded about possibilities but should feel they have to remain quiet for fear of ridicule

I had very much similar feedback on my long running 'seeking an FB' thread, many people on here, guys especially, just don't seem to understand that its possible to feel affection and some degree of tenderness toward someone without it being a full blown romance."

Mind though, it'd be nice if there was a more universally recognised expression for such a relationship, such as 'Bed Buddy' or something less crass than 'Fuck Buddy' or 'friend with benefits' enough to say this relationship isn't just about emotionless fucking.

over a year ago

"I'm starting to get bored being single now. Off to Ibiza soon so it'll be good for there but ideally I'd like an adventurous girlfriend - not easy to find. "

over a year ago

"I change my profile before Christmas to really show what I'm after. It's not worked yet but at least I feel better as I'm not lieing to anyone especially myself. "

The perfect guy for you would be Homer Simpson. You have boobs and donuts too. If he does not want you I can take over from him.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I had very much similar feedback on my long running 'seeking an FB' thread, many people on here, guys especially, just don't seem to understand that its possible to feel affection and some degree of tenderness toward someone without it being a full blown romance.

Mind though, it'd be nice if there was a more universally recognised expression for such a relationship, such as 'Bed Buddy' or something less crass than 'Fuck Buddy' or 'friend with benefits' enough to say this relationship isn't just about emotionless fucking."

Part time loves? As heard on the radio and the web-site to facilitate monogamous but part time relationships.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Not looking for it but my mind isn't closed to the concept if the right one happened along.

over a year ago

Having teamed up with a certain girl on fab and setting up a couples profile, it isn't a good idea really and we have gone back to our single profiles after 8 weeks. The problem.....she used the couples profile for her own benefit, not always but alot, and was sneaky to the point of promising to meet people if they contacted me to see if I was been nice to potential meets!!!

Play single it's by far easier and you know you can trust yourself. Happy swinging all, and stay safe. J.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"I declare I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything more .........."

*Nods*

Me too. If I was lucky enough to find someone I clicked with I'd certainly be open to it being more than strictly casual.

over a year ago

Mind though, it'd be nice if there was a more universally recognised expression for such a relationship, such as 'Bed Buddy' or something less crass than 'Fuck Buddy' or 'friend with benefits' enough to say this relationship isn't just about emotionless fucking.

Part time loves? As heard on the radio and the web-site to facilitate monogamous but part time relationships.

"

Hmmm, I may have to check that out, thankyou x

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Me

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Never say never…

By *lack Trojan 1Man
over a year ago

London

I would definitely consider it with the right person....

over a year ago

Your pictures are stunning so you won't have to wait long to be snapped up!

over a year ago

I just want quick shags and no relationships lol.

over a year ago

In a heart beat...

over a year ago

"Just be open to what happens and don't put too many obstacles in the way of your own happiness.

I think the web has made people expect too much."

Very true sometimes we put obstacles in the way then wish we hadn't when we realise what we want.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Yep ..I too, would, definately if the right person came along

over a year ago

Would love a relationship who could handle my kinky side instead of being sickened. I'm here for the taking lol

over a year ago

I wouldn't rule it out I guess...

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

MissD "

Congratulations on your baby's birth xx

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"

I was told that for simply asking for a social meet first. Lol.

over a year ago

I was told that for simply asking for a social meet first. Lol. "

To me it's neither. It's a swinging site, which is a combination of both. You have the social aspect, which is like Facebook and then the sex. Personally I find the social side more important and the sex an added bonus.

over a year ago

If it happens, it happens!

over a year ago

Now that is just what I need. Will it happen who knows. Just come and say hi lady's is you see me first.

over a year ago

I was told that for simply asking for a social meet first. Lol. "

Me too. I said I didn't want a date, just to be safe and meet in a public place to make sure you are who you say you are and see if we click.

over a year ago

Listening to some couples singles shouldn't use it as a dating site god forbid you hit it off with a fellow single and have fun after sex oh my. To those that do well done ha ha

over a year ago

its the ideal situation, but being bi, it would help if she was agreeable to exploration and being shared.....

feel free to pm me

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Nothing wrong with it, im not looking for it but if it smacked me round the face and said hello...im open to it.

over a year ago

Right now no I need a break from sessions of purgatory.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We did it in reverse. We dated and 15 months in i gave into curiosity and agreed to 'try' it. Swinging is not the be all and end all of our relationship, it's just something we enjoy seperately from each other.

Julie x

over a year ago

Still ready.

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

Good luck

over a year ago

I'd love to date a like minded swinger and see if it could develop into anything as much prefer swinging/seeing the same person instead of notches on the bedpost.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"If it happens, it happens!

"

Post new Message to Thread