Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

just watching

Jump to newest

By *ndymorecambe OP   Man
over a year ago

morecambe

hi everyone im quite new to the swinging scene and was wondering what the etiquete -form was with regard to just watching people fucking or whateverin swingers clubs.

I have ms and struggle to walk so I think id struggle to get on-off beds etc.im goi ng to a club this weekend with a mate and tho im very happy for her to play and fully participate I think im going to be restricted to sitting and watching,and probably wanking lol im fine with this but wondered how others might react.i don't want to piss anyone off or annoy anyone.

any advice be welcome

andy x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

morecambe

would realy like opinions on this please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some couple enjoy having men watch, try glory room or cinema areas of clubs.

We dont really play to be watched and we would be annoyed if you attended with a 'friend' on a couples only night.

That said I am sure lots of couples, desperate to play with a 'single woman' would bite your hand off to just play with her whilst you sit and watch.

over a year ago

morecambe

thanks for the reply I think safest bet is if I just ask people if they mind me watching

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

Its like anything else, as long as you are pleasant and honest with people then I dont see why it should be a problem... Depending on the club you go to, some have fairly big areas where people just watch some couples playing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"thanks for the reply I think safest bet is if I just ask people if they mind me watching"
yes but as she is your Mrs, you have every right to be there, I think on other ocasions people proberly should shut the door ( if one) if they don't like it.

Her

over a year ago

morecambe

think ive got it sussed now.im always respectful im sure itl be fine.i might even get on the bed and join in(after asking and getting the ok ofcourse lol)very tricky this swinging lark

Post new Message to Thread