Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

people seem to ignore me and not message back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am new to this so not sure what to expect lol I have messaged a few people ive been polite and not pushy or anything and nobody seems interested is it me or my profile I am just a normal guy looking to have some safe fun x please can someone give me some advice thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bro07Man
over a year ago

Teesside

It happens a lot. Just move on to the next one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to FAB - males greatly out number the females so the women can afford to be selective.

And, women on here get a lot of mail so aren't always able to reply to everyone - it seems rude but is totally understandable.

over a year ago

Ah I see cheers for the help I suppose the women can be picky ive seen lots of gorgeous women on here. I thought I was doing something wrong lol or just not attractive enough lol

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I am new to this so not sure what to expect lol I have messaged a few people ive been polite and not pushy or anything and nobody seems interested is it me or my profile I am just a normal guy looking to have some safe fun x please can someone give me some advice thank you "

It's a numbers game, the more you contact with a good email, profile and photos the more positive responses you'll get. Once you've got some verifications it will help, however the problem is a chicken and egg one. Either try clubs or gang bangs, if it's a gang bang for fuck's sake take part, there's nothing worse than guys who bottle out when you're organising a gang bang.

over a year ago

"Ah I see cheers for the help I suppose the women can be picky ive seen lots of gorgeous women on here. I thought I was doing something wrong lol or just not attractive enough lol"

You've seen gorgeous women on here??? Where???

over a year ago

While we don't meet every guy who messages us we always reply to their messages

over a year ago

Try having a variety of pictures too, cos im sure for them its once youve seen one pic of their cock they wont want to see more, however i may be wrong. Just try variety with face, many like bum pics and suits and body pics. Hope ive helped as best as i can

over a year ago

Cheers guys I want to attend clubs and gangbangs however the club is good as there's a couple around here but doesn't seem to be any organized gang bangs round my area. The pics I send when messaging are face and body pics npt got one of my bum ill have to take one lol

Post new Message to Thread