Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

blocked....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

iv had this happen to me a few time now and cant understand why..iv chatted to a few woman on this with genuine profiles and had many verifications from guys my age or older and got on great. so why after a night of talking and having a laugh with each other do i get blocked the day after. i never force meets or be rude in the wrongs ways lol...is it d*unken talk...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe what you thought was just fun d*unken chat - they thought was crass offensive chat and blocked you - and as its happened a few times now - maybe dont chat with " favourites " when pissed !! Lol

over a year ago

"iv had this happen to me a few time now and cant understand why..iv chatted to a few woman on this with genuine profiles and had many verifications from guys my age or older and got on great. so why after a night of talking and having a laugh with each other do i get blocked the day after. i never force meets or be rude in the wrongs ways lol...is it d*unken talk... "

Go back through your messages as if its happening a lot something is putting them off.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol, i would put it down to myself if i was d*unk but im always sober..not a fan of drinking tbh..plus they reply speak soon but clearly not lol

over a year ago

"iv had this happen to me a few time now and cant understand why..iv chatted to a few woman on this with genuine profiles and had many verifications from guys my age or older and got on great. so why after a night of talking and having a laugh with each other do i get blocked the day after. i never force meets or be rude in the wrongs ways lol...is it d*unken talk... "

Block advice request number 9,756,501.

over a year ago

Does it matter? Nothing you can do about it except move on.

Post new Message to Thread