Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

squirting/gushing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the best techniques to use to make a woman squirt with ultimate pleasure I have been told not all women can squirt is this true?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecca9269Woman
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Noones made me..... As of yet..... Always optimistic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find pleasuring a woman's clit with your wet tongue, whist you gently finger fuck her G spot inside the front wall of her pussy, always seems to work

You have to take your time and be gentle as a twin orgasm can be too powerful for some women. Jim

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

No, not all women can squirt. I HATE when people (surprise surprise, guys) insist that all women can - and they are 'the one' who can make me do it.

They wouldn't get within 100 feet of me - they obviously don't think my usual orgasm is good enough for me and are more interested in trying to get me to do some kind of party trick

just my 2 cents

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I thought that was true if a woman hasnt squirted before and wants to try I suppose you can explore obviously not rough and hurt her I myself haven't had a woman who has squirted or don't know if they can squirt which is one experience I would like x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I find pleasuring a woman's clit with your wet tongue, whist you gently finger fuck her G spot inside the front wall of her pussy, always seems to work

You have to take your time and be gentle as a twin orgasm can be too powerful for some women. Jim"

'Always' & 'Twin orgasm'

Yeah because squirting is an orgasm..... No.

Everyone can squirt.... No

Every woman wants to....No

And if she doesn't let go and want it, no matter what anyone does, it wont happen

Post new Message to Thread