Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Question for Admin - BBC!!!

Jump to newest

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

How long will it take before Admin closes the rediculous BBC threads?

It's beyond rediculous and unfair to those who have a preference and almost have to justify their actions.

Admin, please stop these threads if you can.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/14 00:56:29]

over a year ago

They are annoying but I guess everyone has a right to speak x

over a year ago

It's driving me crazy ! Let's move on for god sake talking about the record stuck

over a year ago

"It's driving me crazy ! Let's move on for god sake talking about the record stuck "

over a year ago

"It's driving me crazy ! Let's move on for god sake talking about the record stuck "

over a year ago

"How long will it take before Admin closes the rediculous BBC threads?

It's beyond rediculous and unfair to those who have a preference and almost have to justify their actions.

Admin, please stop these threads if you can. "

It's quite simple, if yiu don't like them don't read them, easy really

over a year ago

It's quite simple, if yiu don't like them don't read them, easy really "

Sometimes it's difficult not to x

over a year ago

Sometimes it's difficult not to x "

How ? explain why it's difficult not to read

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I think that the BBC is a wonderful thing whether it should be publicly funded or by advertising that's always open to discussion.

over a year ago

It's quite simple, if yiu don't like them don't read them, easy really "

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

You and I the same, hence writing the post. It's obvious these people don't use the forum search facility for the subject and some of them have made that post more than once. I would surely glad to see the back of it.

over a year ago

"It's driving me crazy ! Let's move on for god sake talking about the record stuck

You and I the same, hence writing the post. It's obvious these people don't use the forum search facility for the subject and some of them have made that post more than once. I would surely glad to see the back of it."

Aren't the majority of forum threads duplicates of the same subject,same old same old,rolled out day after day

over a year ago

Hahaha, you started a BBC thread......

over a year ago

"It's driving me crazy ! Let's move on for god sake talking about the record stuck

You and I the same, hence writing the post. It's obvious these people don't use the forum search facility for the subject and some of them have made that post more than once. I would surely glad to see the back of it.

Aren't the majority of forum threads duplicates of the same subject,same old same old,rolled out day after day"

Yep and every subject annoys someone smh

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Hahaha, you started a BBC thread......"

Not just me that saw the irony then lol

OP repeat threads happen on a variety of subjects. As one person has said, if you don't like the subject don't read the thread.

I got frustrated with all the bbw threads as invariably they turned into fat bashing threads. I would get really wound up and enter into arguments about it until one day I decided to simply stop reading them and hey ho, no more frustration!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I know it can get repetitive but then so do the cock size, bbw, hairy or smooth, married or not, why can't I get meets, what's wrong with my profile, bareback, people are rude not replying to messages etc etc... Generally they are quite easy to spot by the title I find so just ignore them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We get dear readers, the forum we deserve. Read and reply the threads will continue, ignore and dont reply they will stop.

over a year ago

"We get dear readers, the forum we deserve. Read and reply the threads will continue, ignore and dont reply they will stop."

This

By *33cpleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Simples ! If you don't like BBC you can always try channel 4 ! Lol x

over a year ago

A bit like the BBW threads too

over a year ago

I like to read......Laugh, cringe, agree, disagree but mainly keep my opinions to myself... lastly shrug shoulders & move on

over a year ago

"I know it can get repetitive but then so do the cock size, bbw, hairy or smooth, married or not, why can't I get meets, what's wrong with my profile, bareback, people are rude not replying to messages etc etc... Generally they are quite easy to spot by the title I find so just ignore them"

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

This could be the same with most of the other threads.

Unfortunately there aren't that many forum headers here to solve the problem.

I just ignore them just like the look at me,fuck pass etc.

Use the forum to suit your tastes.and ignore, block the rest.

Easily done and much less stress

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

When will admin start removing threads from single males whining about BBC threads, whining about not getting meets threads, yadda yadda yadda.

over a year ago

I think this thread exists mostly because at one point there were several active threads with pretty much the same topic (maybe slightly different but thinly veiled) and it was a bit ridiculous!

I'm sure if there were 3 active BBW/Cock size threads going in just on part of the forum (and all at the top) a few would be closed if a mod was around.

But yeah, if people didn't want to talk about it (good or bad) the threads would fade into the nether...

over a year ago

ADMIN...when, oh when are you going to do something about threads moaning about BBC threads. Seems to be so many recently. Please do something about it and close them down forthwith!

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

"I think that the BBC is a wonderful thing whether it should be publicly funded or by advertising that's always open to discussion. "

hahahah myself i prefer ITV! ya gotta love some of the ads! lol

over a year ago

if a certain topic pisses you off you they will stand out in the forums - but im guessing theyre not any more often than any other of the often chatted about ones - just do a eyes up and shift along

over a year ago

Sometimes it's difficult not to x "

Why is it? Surely you can ignore threads that don't appeal?

over a year ago

I don't read them. Out of interest why do you feel they are ridiculous?

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"Hahaha, you started a BBC thread......

OP repeat threads happen on a variety of subjects. As one person has said, if you don't like the subject don't read the thread.

I got frustrated with all the bbw threads as invariably they turned into fat bashing threads. I would get really wound up and enter into arguments about it until one day I decided to simply stop reading them and hey ho, no more frustration!"

The BBW threads are there and we find it f*cking disgusting how people are attacked due to size, colour or any personal preference. It's very easy to look the other way, but we're still new here and we've yet to get other the prats that cancer this site. When people say "it's easy, don't read them" it's written as if nothing exasperates them.

Hate to rant but it gets rather boring seeing that cr*p from the same group of people.

I'd also like to ad, one of the 'BBC' OP's has mentioned in another forum how the swinging community welcomes all, and in separate has attacked a couple for their preferences.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sometimes it's difficult not to x

How ? explain why it's difficult not to read "

Was this question answered? I feel I am missing out on something

over a year ago

think you just chucked yourself headlong into the same group of people youre moaning about -

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

I don't read them. Out of interest why do you feel they are ridiculous? "

The first paragraph explains why. Think about it, how many complaints do you read regarding "No blacks or Asians" or "No BBW's"

I'm not wanting to make this into some big argument, agree or not I've stated my opinion and shall not attack those who state theirs.

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"think you just chucked yourself headlong into the same group of people youre moaning about - "

What I'm having a small rant about is the shear volume, C'mon, three to four times in one day and I wasn't the only one shouting about it, but I shouted the most.

And what the hell, I'm allowed to have rant now and then, I don't do it often.

over a year ago

"Hahaha, you started a BBC thread......

I got frustrated with all the bbw threads as invariably they turned into fat bashing threads. I would get really wound up and enter into arguments about it until one day I decided to simply stop reading them and hey ho, no more frustration!

The BBW threads are there and we find it f*cking disgusting how people are attacked due to size, colour or any personal preference. It's very easy to look the other way, but we're still new here and we've yet to get other the prats that cancer this site. When people say "it's easy, don't read them" it's written as if nothing exasperates them.

Hate to rant but it gets rather boring seeing that cr*p from the same group of people.

I'd also like to ad, one of the 'BBC' OP's has mentioned in another forum how the swinging community welcomes all, and in separate has attacked a couple for their preferences."

Calling people prat's and refering to them as a cancer because you don't agree with their posts seems a little harsh...

Plenty on the forums exasperates me. But I just ignore it. I certainly wouldn't be so arrogant as to suggest admin remove threads that are within the rules but I personally don't like.

By *eKoople OP   Couple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"I think this thread exists mostly because at one point there were several active threads with pretty much the same topic (maybe slightly different but thinly veiled) and it was a bit ridiculous!

I'm sure if there were 3 active BBW/Cock size threads going in just on part of the forum (and all at the top) a few would be closed if a mod was around.

But yeah, if people didn't want to talk about it (good or bad) the threads would fade into the nether... "

Thought bugs the hell out of me I do take your point. I'll be happier by the afternoon, how's your day?

over a year ago

I don't read them. Out of interest why do you feel they are ridiculous?

The first paragraph explains why. Think about it, how many complaints do you read regarding "No blacks or Asians" or "No BBW's"

I'm not wanting to make this into some big argument, agree or not I've stated my opinion and shall not attack those who state theirs."

The first paragraph prompts a question? Or am I missing something?

over a year ago

"think you just chucked yourself headlong into the same group of people youre moaning about -

What I'm having a small rant about is the shear volume, C'mon, three to four times in one day and I wasn't the only one shouting about it, but I shouted the most.

And what the hell, I'm allowed to have rant now and then, I don't do it often."

as are all others who want to say something - if the mood grabs you start another thread - do so several times a day if you like - if it annoys someone enough to start their own thread about it so be it - some will moan some will ignore - thats the forum for ya

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not another BBC thread! DOH!

over a year ago

Irony

over a year ago

"When will admin start removing threads from single males whining about BBC threads, whining about not getting meets threads, yadda yadda yadda. "

Hell yes

over a year ago

There were two gone on for a little while yesterday. One was removed by admin as were not in my green arrow when I got back. Then a man started 3 bbc threads yesterday I chose not to enter. You have started one today and im here lol

im a larger lady and my main interest is blackmen so im always in threads that dissappear at some point, as bbc/bbw are both thread's that are popular to discuss in positive and negative way's its fab life im afraid it will never stop. So just avoid if not interested

Post new Message to Thread