Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Most Embarrassing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What has been the most embarrassing moment during sex? Mine was this weekend when I was giving oral to a girl and I got a nose bleed. Grim. No messages for me for a while lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What has been the most embarrassing moment during sex? Mine was this weekend when I was giving oral to a girl and I got a nose bleed. Grim. No messages for me for a while lol."

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous - she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!!

over a year ago

"What has been the most embarrassing moment during sex? Mine was this weekend when I was giving oral to a girl and I got a nose bleed. Grim. No messages for me for a while lol.

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous -

she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!! "

Omg

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/14 18:34:04]

over a year ago

"What has been the most embarrassing moment during sex? Mine was this weekend when I was giving oral to a girl and I got a nose bleed. Grim. No messages for me for a while lol.

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous -

she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!!

Omg "

Fuck me that's AWFUL dirty girl!!!

Unless she was a woman of 'age' even then she shouldn't be playing nevermind sending her young sailors to the poop deck

over a year ago

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous - she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!! "

So you ran out of the house naked?

over a year ago

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous - she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!!

So you ran out of the house naked? "

Lol no! Jeans and teeshirt on quickly!

over a year ago

So you ran out of the house naked?

Lol no! Jeans and teeshirt on quickly! "

Ah ok,I think that I would have said something before he left if all of a sudden I was being fucked and then the guy got up got dressed,something along the lines of why have you stopped or whats the matter?

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!!

Omg

Fuck me that's AWFUL dirty girl!!!

Unless she was a woman of 'age' even then she shouldn't be playing nevermind sending her young sailors to the poop deck "

over a year ago

Are you sure it was a nose bleed ha ha

over a year ago

"Are you sure it was a nose bleed ha ha"

over a year ago

I was having fun with a very well to do church going lady (quite the turn on!) - missionary position when she shouted go down on me now! I moved south and the stink was horrendous - she'd pood the bed! I gagged, leapt out and left. She texted me later asking why I left!!! "

Oh my !!! How totally awful !! Lol x

over a year ago

Oh my !!! How totally awful !! Lol x "

Oh the smell!!!! but the thing that she didn't understand why I left.....

over a year ago

GROSS!

Most embarrassing thing for me was when I was on my travels when I was younger I was with a guy on a sun lounger at 8am, d*unk. I moved to change positions and flipped the thing head over into the pool; thus chucking us both in.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/14 23:06:38]

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I had a cold once when an ex was going down on me.. after about 5 or 10 minutes I coughed and blew out the HUGEST fanny fart I'd ever heard in my life... poor guy jumped back about 10 foot in horror. After about 5 minutes of me laughing hard and saying 'hey you realise it was just a fanny fart, right?' he was straight back in there like a trooper .

My hubby came home from work one day and caught me on the sofa getting hot and heavy with...... a carrot. *cringe*. He just picked me up, carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed, but it was still embarrasing at first lol.

I was horny one day and forgot I had a tampon in, and it got pushed all the way in when I was horny and having some toy time eeeek. I couldn't reach it myself and was dreading a trip to minor injuries, so waited for my ex to come home from work, and told him.. he gave me a filthy look, but luckily enough he got it out for me.

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

great these stories x

Post new Message to Thread