Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

NSA!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It baffles me why some people put this on their profile write up or in a message.

I'd like a meet on such n such day, oh and marriage and kids too please!

It's a swingers/sex site!

If I wanted strings I'd join pof!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they put it on there just in case, some women want more.

over a year ago

Judging by a lot of comments I've read, there is no such thing as no strings.

over a year ago

"Judging by a lot of comments I've read, there is no such thing as no strings. "

apart from the fuck and goers.

over a year ago

"Judging by a lot of comments I've read, there is no such thing as no strings. "

What do you mean?

over a year ago

Maybe it's tampon related!!!!

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more."
who comes on here wanting more than sex

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more. who comes on here wanting more than sex"

i do i like fun and make new. friends

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more. who comes on here wanting more than sex

i do i like fun and make new. friends "

I would class making friends as strings attached

over a year ago

I don't see the problem with making friends - sex is better with someone you click with - it does not mean you want to move in and marry them xxxx

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more. who comes on here wanting more than sex"

Some people do, they want to make friends and stay in contact.

Most men dont though.

over a year ago

There's always drama it seems on fab.

It's all meant to be no strings maybe but fuck me! The amount of drama that takes place after makes it seem as though some may not have got the NSA through their heads yet.

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more."

And some (generally the younger ones) do!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't see the problem with making friends - sex is better with someone you click with - it does not mean you want to move in and marry them xxxx"

to this. If a friendship on any level counts as a string, then maybe I'm not NSA. What I can't be doing with is drama!

over a year ago

A huge proportion of regular forumites judging by the posts from those who love the social side and friendship etc........

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a fuck and go now and then. Don't need to be best mates to enjoy sex. Plus you don't have to listen to their life woes or answer a hi,how are you text every morning at 6am

over a year ago

I think the real problem here is single people looking to only meet single people...that's not swinging...that's dating. Obviously it's nice having them here as eye candy, even if they're not really swinging, but I can't help but think they're slightly barking up the wrong tree.

As for whether to make strings or not....they're two different approaches to swinging. Either you're looking to make longer term swinging friends, perhaps develop relationships with them that give and keep on giving, perhaps wavering between periods of sexuality and friendship...or you'd rather run a mile and keep things at arms length

Mrs Passion prefers the idea of getting to know a guy before she can get intimate with him, and I sense a lot of women in this scene would probably agree with her. So NSA or not NSA...it's still swinging...just different approaches. But single people looking for single people...that's dating

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I think the real problem here is single people looking to only meet single people...that's not swinging...that's dating. Obviously it's nice having them here as eye candy, even if they're not really swinging, but I can't help but think they're slightly barking up the wrong tree.

As for whether to make strings or not....they're two different approaches to swinging. Either you're looking to make longer term swinging friends, perhaps develop relationships with them that give and keep on giving, perhaps wavering between periods of sexuality and friendship...or you'd rather run a mile and keep things at arms length

Mrs Passion prefers the idea of getting to know a guy before she can get intimate with him, and I sense a lot of women in this scene would probably agree with her. So NSA or not NSA...it's still swinging...just different approaches. But single people looking for single people...that's dating "

I started off on here as part of a couple. That couple is now defunct hence why I have a single profile. I am not interested in a relationship or even dating for the foreseeable future. Casual hook ups with people I consider friends in some form (even if it's via the odd random message or whatever) is a perfect compromise for me. So I am a single person looking for single people - but I am most categorically not dating. If that makes sense?

over a year ago

It's not all about that with us, we love the social side and making new friends.

And yes we have kids and they will always come first.

Her

By *rown eyes 8Woman
over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

[Removed by poster at 12/05/14 20:17:44]

By *rown eyes 8Woman
over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"It baffles me why some people put this on their profile write up or in a message.

If I wanted strings I'd join pof! "

Pof is exactly the same as here......most of the guys on here are on Pof............what's the difference?

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

In my case, it means I prefer rope.

over a year ago

I had NSA for two years - first on POF and then a year on here ..... Then Ive met someone off here and fallen in love .... It happens x

over a year ago

"It baffles me why some people put this on their profile write up or in a message.

Pof is exactly the same as here......most of the guys on here are on Pof............what's the difference?"

better class of people on POF

over a year ago

"I started off on here as part of a couple. That couple is now defunct hence why I have a single profile."

Hey Lou...firstly sorry to hear about your break up...may it be merely a stumbling block on the road to finding your true love.

I did just want to make it clear I was talking about single people looking for single people ONLY. By the looks of your profile it seems you'd also be open for a threesome i.e. meeting a couple. That means you are a wonderful liberated person and most definitely belong here...heck I'd like to imagine you belong in our bed at some point It's when you get single women or men looking for single men or women only and nothing else that I can't help but wonder why they're here. That's the point I was trying to make

over a year ago

"I think the real problem here is single people looking to only meet single people...that's not swinging...that's dating. Obviously it's nice having them here as eye candy, even if they're not really swinging, but I can't help but think they're slightly barking up the wrong tree. "

I'm single and I'm certainly not here to date anyone But I'm flattered you think it's 'nice' to have us here

How patronising can you get??!!

over a year ago

Me? As eye candy? You being serious?

Hahaha yeah right!

...you know. Me, being the way i am. I always end up making friends. And yeah, maybe i like to fuck their lights out. But, i don't want just sex. I need that little 'click', that conversation, that spark for it all to happen.

I'm not at a meat market where i just want to try all kinds of meat and leave it at that.

I like having sex with someone there's a connection with. For me, it has to be both mental and physical - NSA for me works as i don't want a relationship title but i do like meeting someone maybe more than once; trying to find out what really makes them click and any hidden fantasies/fetish's they have.

I think the sex gets better and better the more you get to know someone.

Can you get that with NSA? Guess it depends what you're looking for off the site.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We look for people with profiles that roughly match what we want and if they don't we avoid contacting them. That way we remain unpeturbed by the way other people use the site even though we sincerely hope they're enjoying themselves in whatever way they choose, strings, no strings even cheese strings

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

My take on things:

No strings means no emotional involvement. Sex purely as a physical act.

I go to clubs for that sort of sex; see someone you fancy & shag

Swinging for me, is finding people I not only fancy but can have a laugh with, can build a friendship.

It doesn't mean I want to be everybodies girlfriend. Or move in with them. Or Even see them every week.

There are degrees of friendship, from casual aquaintance to closest friend. All have strings of some sort without it meaning there's commitment.

Men and woman look for both; the no strings sex and the friendship based sex

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Are you kidding?!! On any given day there are threads by people looking for a partner.

over a year ago

"I think the real problem here is single people looking to only meet single people...that's not swinging...that's dating. Obviously it's nice having them here as eye candy, even if they're not really swinging, but I can't help but think they're slightly barking up the wrong tree.

Mrs Passion prefers the idea of getting to know a guy before she can get intimate with him, and I sense a lot of women in this scene would probably agree with her. So NSA or not NSA...it's still swinging...just different approaches. But single people looking for single people...that's dating "

how you going to meet a single woman if they aren't on here? Your own preferences aren't in line with real swingers. Just because there's two of you looking for casual sex doesn't make it swinging. A date is a date,not sex

over a year ago

Why would a single person be on this site ONLY looking to meet other singles? Why wouldn't they be open to meeting couples as well? Maybe I'm making a huge mental leap...but I'm presuming the answer is because they think that getting involved with a couple would be problematical. This infers that once they themselves become a couple they won't, themselves, be open to swinging. After all, if it would've been problematical for other couples surely it's also gonna be problematical for them...yes?

Swinging, to me, is all about being open minded and sexually liberated. That's why I feel that singles on this site should be at least open to meeting couples...because that's a liberated way of looking at sex. I wouldn't personally enforce that because I'm not a meany pants (the threesome police lol)...but it would be nice to see ...and legs!...my nice's are sincere...it IS nice to see you here

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We have no NSA on our profile. Basically for us, that means no drama and crap!! ( Nip that shit in the bud straight away! * sudders * ) Mutual respect, manners etc is what we also give and expect in return ... And so far others , we have met are totaly on our wave length re that . Lets face it there are some fruit loops out there! So we like to let others know where we are at from the start . So NSA it is

over a year ago

A fool

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Why would a single person be on this site ONLY looking to meet other singles? Why wouldn't they be open to meeting couples as well? Maybe I'm making a huge mental leap...but I'm presuming the answer is because they think that getting involved with a couple would be problematical. "

No, on my case it is simply that I am straight.

over a year ago

" We have no NSA on our profile. Basically for us, that means no drama and crap!! ( Nip that shit in the bud straight away! * sudders * ) Mutual respect, manners etc is what we also give and expect in return ... And so far others , we have met are totaly on our wave length re that . Lets face it there are some fruit loops out there! So we like to let others know where we are at from the start . So NSA it is "
oi! I resemble that remark!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Why would a single person be on this site ONLY looking to meet other singles? Why wouldn't they be open to meeting couples as well? Maybe I'm making a huge mental leap...but I'm presuming the answer is because they think that getting involved with a couple would be problematical. This infers that once they themselves become a couple they won't, themselves, be open to swinging. After all, if it would've been problematical for other couples surely it's also gonna be problematical for them...yes?

Swinging, to me, is all about being open minded and sexually liberated. That's why I feel that singles on this site should be at least open to meeting couples...because that's a liberated way of looking at sex. I wouldn't personally enforce that because I'm not a meany pants (the threesome police lol)...but it would be nice to see ...and legs!...my nice's are sincere...it IS nice to see you here "

thats what swinging is to you tho, think you may find many have their own interpritation and nothing is written in stone . As long as people enjoy all and everyone concerned is happy then wayheyyyyy!!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

" We have no NSA on our profile. Basically for us, that means no drama and crap!! ( Nip that shit in the bud straight away! * sudders * ) Mutual respect, manners etc is what we also give and expect in return ... And so far others , we have met are totaly on our wave length re that . Lets face it there are some fruit loops out there! So we like to let others know where we are at from the start . So NSA it is oi! I resemble that remark! "
opps! lol

over a year ago

I would think that some people use NSA because others are looking for friends with benefits or fuck buddies.

over a year ago

"Why would a single person be on this site ONLY looking to meet other singles? Why wouldn't they be open to meeting couples as well? Maybe I'm making a huge mental leap...but I'm presuming the answer is because they think that getting involved with a couple would be problematical. This infers that once they themselves become a couple they won't, themselves, be open to swinging. After all, if it would've been problematical for other couples surely it's also gonna be problematical for them...yes?

Swinging, to me, is all about being open minded and sexually liberated. That's why I feel that singles on this site should be at least open to meeting couples...because that's a liberated way of looking at sex. I wouldn't personally enforce that because I'm not a meany pants (the threesome police lol)...but it would be nice to see ...and legs!...my nice's are sincere...it IS nice to see you here "

So basically it's your way or the wrong way

Gimp

over a year ago

Pof is exactly the same as here......most of the guys on here are on Pof............what's the difference?"

this is true but, as pof is "supposed" to be a dating site! That is where I would go to date.

over a year ago

Some people want more than just sex and its plainly obvious from their profile indeed I was chatting to a guy who asked me if I was interested in a relationship, when I said I wasn't particularly, next thing UNLOS! Guess he chose the wrong woman and site lol

over a year ago

I would be open to meeting couples if I wasn't expected to have sex with the woman while the man wanked. Not many straight couples are on here looking for a straight woman. If I was in a couple I would want either bi play both ways or straight swap

over a year ago

Furthermore,if I did meet a straight couple I wouldn't want sex with the husband to humiliate the wife. I'd want to pleasure him with her

over a year ago

Quite a lot of people. They want friendship, companions and thinly veiled relationship.

over a year ago

"I would be open to meeting couples"

Good to hear banana I think if you say you're straight but open to meeting couples on your profile then you'll attract exactly what you're looking for...you never know you could find an MM couple who wants to play with you

But to return to the original post...the string theory. One of the aspects of Fab which can be troubling is the way some see other people as commodities to use and chuck away. Whilst this is overly safe (completely lacking in emotional involvement), it's also borderline psychopathic. People are people...real human souls...who deserve to be engaged with, treasured and enjoyed.

The OP put forward the suggestion that people on a swinging site shouldn't be looking for friendships. The inference is that swinging = impersonal shagging. There are many who would disagree. We're not looking to run off and marry other people...we're just looking to be a little more human and romantic about it all. Heck shagging might be quite low down on our list...it might be more about the flirting, the foreplay, the eroticism of getting to know someone else sexually. Often that voice isn't really heard on Fab so I thought I'd chip in

The best sex involves some kind of connection...so if you really want to explore great sex you're gonna have to take some emotional risks...but be mature about it all and steer clear of drama. My 2p

over a year ago

Swinging, to me, is all about being open minded and sexually liberated. That's why I feel that singles on this site should be at least open to meeting couples...because that's a liberated way of looking at sex. I wouldn't personally enforce that because I'm not a meany pants (the threesome police lol)...but it would be nice to see ...and legs!...my nice's are sincere...it IS nice to see you here

I would be open to meeting couples if I wasn't expected to have sex with the woman while the man wanked. Not many straight couples are on here looking for a straight woman. If I was in a couple I would want either bi play both ways or straight swap "

That's us in a nutshell. I think I have fancied a woman once, 12 years ago. So just like I wouldn't have sex with a bloke I

didn't fancy nor would I with a woman. It's extremely unlikely I'll be sexually attracted to females but it seems it's often a given that you'll go at it with a woman no matter what.

Not ruling it out but in couple land if you're not a bi-female and a '100% straight male' then you're a bit of an oddity.

That's why playing with a single female is less of a draw for us and we're glad we're not interested in single bi females. I'm also glad I'm not a single bi-female!

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

ive brought up this subject myself so can see it has brought different responses as a single for me the nsa means i not want to live with anyone or be ruled by them ,see them whenever and as a single lady would prefer to get to meet someone regulary than lots of different men .

as for the couples it has been spoilt for me but the male wanting to meet me on his own

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I would be open to meeting couples

Good to hear banana I think if you say you're straight but open to meeting couples on your profile then you'll attract exactly what you're looking for...you never know you could find an MM couple who wants to play with you

But to return to the original post...the string theory. One of the aspects of Fab which can be troubling is the way some see other people as commodities to use and chuck away. Whilst this is overly safe (completely lacking in emotional involvement), it's also borderline psychopathic. People are people...real human souls...who deserve to be engaged with, treasured and enjoyed.

The OP put forward the suggestion that people on a swinging site shouldn't be looking for friendships. The inference is that swinging = impersonal shagging. There are many who would disagree. We're not looking to run off and marry other people...we're just looking to be a little more human and romantic about it all. Heck shagging might be quite low down on our list...it might be more about the flirting, the foreplay, the eroticism of getting to know someone else sexually. Often that voice isn't really heard on Fab so I thought I'd chip in

The best sex involves some kind of connection...so if you really want to explore great sex you're gonna have to take some emotional risks...but be mature about it all and steer clear of drama. My 2p "

exactly this! We have great times meeting, getting to know and flirting like bitches! Lol ... Show people the upmost respect and whatever we do or don't do, we enjoy to the full. Treat people as people and the outcome is amazing! NSA deff works if done in a mature and drama free way

over a year ago

The best sex involves some kind of connection...so if you really want to explore great sex you're gonna have to take some emotional risks...but be mature about it all and steer clear of drama. My 2p exactly this! We have great times meeting, getting to know and flirting like bitches! Lol ... Show people the upmost respect and whatever we do or don't do, we enjoy to the full. Treat people as people and the outcome is amazing! NSA deff works if done in a mature and drama free way "

Can i be your bitch?

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"ive brought up this subject myself so can see it has brought different responses as a single for me the nsa means i not want to live with anyone or be ruled by them ,see them whenever and as a single lady would prefer to get to meet someone regulary than lots of different men .

as for the couples it has been spoilt for me but the male wanting to meet me on his own "

one of lifes mysteries.To some, it don't matter what they got, they still want more. Sad really, no respect at all, for any one concerned

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

The best sex involves some kind of connection...so if you really want to explore great sex you're gonna have to take some emotional risks...but be mature about it all and steer clear of drama. My 2p exactly this! We have great times meeting, getting to know and flirting like bitches! Lol ... Show people the upmost respect and whatever we do or don't do, we enjoy to the full. Treat people as people and the outcome is amazing! NSA deff works if done in a mature and drama free way

Can i be your bitch?

"

over a year ago

Good to hear banana I think if you say you're straight but open to meeting couples on your profile then you'll attract exactly what you're looking for...you never know you could find an MM couple who wants to play with you"

couples who want a single straight woman are as rare as rocking horse shit

MM couples I've looked for and aren't easy to find either

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

If I wanted strings I'd join pof! "

take a look at some peoples daily statuses, and some of the forum posts... Then you will propa see why others put NSA on their profiles and in messages! Oh my! Its a minefield out there! Lol

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Furthermore,if I did meet a straight couple I wouldn't want sex with the husband to humiliate the wife. I'd want to pleasure him with her "

over a year ago

"Can i be your bitch?

"

Lol Is this the point where I say we've still got space left in our sex dungeon kidnapped gang bang fantasy and completely undermine everything I just said? lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/14 19:18:01]

over a year ago

"Why would a single person be on this site ONLY looking to meet other singles? Why wouldn't they be open to meeting couples as well? Maybe I'm making a huge mental leap...but I'm presuming the answer is because they think that getting involved with a couple would be problematical.

No, on my case it is simply that I am straight. "

"

Why would being straight stop you meeting a couple? To me that harks back to guys who think MFM is 'gay' because they're in close proximity to a naked bloke! It's your preference, and that's cool, but I don't see why you need to be bisexual to have a threesome?!

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Nothing wrong with a fuck and go now and then. Don't need to be best mates to enjoy sex. Plus you don't have to listen to their life woes or answer a hi,how are you text every morning at 6am "

over a year ago

I'm single and I'm certainly not here to date anyone But I'm flattered you think it's 'nice' to have us here

How patronising can you get??!! "

over a year ago

"

Why would being straight stop you meeting a couple?"

True but having been involved in more than a few MFF the jealousy I have encountered as a result of such... Hissy fits / rage / crying / violence (not against me I hasten to add) has more than put me off while at the same time I have witnessed MMFs where the female has been quite happy to ignore her mate... What's good for the goose is certainly not good for the gander... As a single I think why the heck would I want to put myself in that position with all the drama and hassle that follows?

On being single... As a site supporter I reserve the right to use this site how I chose... If that upsets the purist 'swingers' so be it... especially as FABS is more than happy to take my single person payment at the same cost as for couples... Maybe fabswingerdating and fabswingersingles is not such a bad idea after all!!!

As for NSA... Females have pesky things called hormones linked to emotions and while we continue to have them there will always be strings attached feelings... The only time I have truly experienced no strings attached sex was when my own self worth was at it's lowest and sex was just a function of existence and survival...

over a year ago

"they put it on there just in case, some women want more. who comes on here wanting more than sex

Some people do, they want to make friends and stay in contact.

Most men dont though."

I stand with the minority of men who do...good I hate crowds

over a year ago

I would be open to meeting couples if I wasn't expected to have sex with the woman while the man wanked. Not many straight couples are on here looking for a straight woman. If I was in a couple I would want either bi play both ways or straight swap

That's us in a nutshell. I think I have fancied a woman once, 12 years ago. So just like I wouldn't have sex with a bloke I

didn't fancy nor would I with a woman. It's extremely unlikely I'll be sexually attracted to females but it seems it's often a given that you'll go at it with a woman no matter what.

Not ruling it out but in couple land if you're not a bi-female and a '100% straight male' then you're a bit of an oddity.

That's why playing with a single female is less of a draw for us and we're glad we're not interested in single bi females. I'm also glad I'm not a single bi-female!"

On the other side of the coin is that whilst I like playing with women, I don't want one to one with the woman whilst the man watches, I prefer to play with both and the fact that the couples I have met only wanted that is one of the reasons I stopped playing with couples

over a year ago

"I started off on here as part of a couple. That couple is now defunct hence why I have a single profile.

Hey Lou...firstly sorry to hear about your break up...may it be merely a stumbling block on the road to finding your true love.

I did just want to make it clear I was talking about single people looking for single people ONLY. By the looks of your profile it seems you'd also be open for a threesome i.e. meeting a couple. That means you are a wonderful liberated person and most definitely belong here...heck I'd like to imagine you belong in our bed at some point It's when you get single women or men looking for single men or women only and nothing else that I can't help but wonder why they're here. That's the point I was trying to make "

Oh I'm extremely sorry for invading your 'only couples are swingers' world! Pffftt!!

over a year ago

How patronising can you get??!! "

very patronising by the look of it.

over a year ago

I like to think this thread is doing a service to humanity by luring in singles that are slow to read and quick to judge

If you're looking to take offence dude you should at least belong to the camp I'm commenting about. Singles only looking to meet other singles. That's not what's written on your profile

And for anyone else who wants to jump on the bandwagon and call me patronising... could you at least take the time to try and grasp what I've been talking about before making a judgement about my character. And it would also be nice if you had even the mildest realisation that none of my posts contain any nasty remarks about other people so when you make that nasty remark about me...well lets say you ain't being no saint yourself

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

over the years it does seem to have changed, there appears to be a significant more single people looking to date, many declare it upfront and that is their choice.

The site just evolves with the demand, it's a business first and foremost.

over a year ago

"over the years it does seem to have changed, there appears to be a significant more single people looking to date, many declare it upfront and that is their choice.

The site just evolves with the demand, it's a business first and foremost."

over a year ago

A service to Humanity.

That did make me laugh

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread