Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best meet

Jump to newest

By *essicadale OP   Woman
over a year ago

leamington spa

Hey after being brought into the swinging scene by my ex many moons ago, and after some really sexy meets with him and now as a single i was wondering,,,,,what is your best/horniest/naughtiest meet x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any of the nights I have out with my mate are great nights.

By *essicadale OP   Woman
over a year ago

leamington spa

Really sounds intredung

over a year ago

So many good ones to say just one but the last one was good because he was such a nice person, looked good, bought me preasants, played with my clit and made me cum, sucked and came on my tits

then we had sex.

over a year ago

I had a string of amazing meets with a number of women a few years ago, and its hard to choose a favourite, the chemistry was so warm, relaxed, friendly and sexy, and the sex itself was affectionately dirty, my first time experiencing rimming, snowball kisses, it was amazing.

Also Jessica, its such a shame you have single males blocked x

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Best has to be from a few years ago, from a different site……we met up and she handcuffed herself to me, it was a busy Thursday night in a city centre, very horny because she would move her hands to touch herself and mine would follow. We got some strange looks, but then back in the hotel room afterwards, the cuffs came off and we had amazing sex for most of the night. Lots of toys and experimenting.

She gushed and squirted so thankfully, the room we were in had two large beds, we played on one, slept on the other.

By *ussypussy7Woman
over a year ago

cannock

Only ever meet one guy on here and i suppose everyones peferfect meets are diffrent.But it was perfect for me.The guy was so good looking and we got on so well.I felt so relaxed and nothing was forced.The sex was amazing.And i got the live out a fantacy that i have always wanted to try.And i have been back 4 times now.I think getting quiet addicted to the buzz of it lol.

over a year ago

I've had quite a few realy nice meets. My most memorable was with a lovely older woman and a younger guy. We just all caressed and went with the flow. The other was with a lovely woman I used to see a lot many years ago. We used to share a bath with a bottle of red wine and some grapes etc. We would snack enjoy food sexy and made love in the bath then all afternoon to classical music. Wonderful. Jim

over a year ago

My best meet was one I had a while ago. He was friendly, fun, caring, attentive made sure all my needs were met the sex was out of this world. I am lucky to be seeing him soon for more. He always messages every day we chat. Thus proving he is indeed a true gentleman.

Thank you. x

over a year ago

"My best meet was one I had a while ago. He was friendly, fun, caring, attentive made sure all my needs were met the sex was out of this world. I am lucky to be seeing him soon for more. He always messages every day we chat. Thus proving he is indeed a true gentleman.

Thank you. x"

It sounds like my meet even tho we were both married we grew to truly adore one another. The affection greatly enhanced our sex. Such happy memories. Your friend sounds lovely. Jim

over a year ago

Lamb or a nice steak.

over a year ago

"My best meet was one I had a while ago. He was friendly, fun, caring, attentive made sure all my needs were met the sex was out of this world. I am lucky to be seeing him soon for more. He always messages every day we chat. Thus proving he is indeed a true gentleman.

Thank you. x

It sounds like my meet even tho we were both married we grew to truly adore one another. The affection greatly enhanced our sex. Such happy memories. Your friend sounds lovely. Jim"

Thanks Jim he is a very lovely man.

over a year ago

Has to be any of the outdoor meets I've had. There really is something special about joining a couple outside and cumming to the sound of birds and the wind blowing through the trees. Oh and if you're lucky a squirrel might nibble your nuts.

over a year ago

"Has to be any of the outdoor meets I've had. There really is something special about joining a couple outside and cumming to the sound of birds and the wind blowing through the trees. Oh and if you're lucky a squirrel might nibble your nuts."

By *amchris7979Couple
over a year ago

london

best meet is with my pam everytime

By *ay19720Man
over a year ago

Ashford kent

I had good meet at weekend too. She was very sexy. He qas chilled .

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Only ever meet one guy on here and i suppose everyones peferfect meets are diffrent.But it was perfect for me.The guy was so good looking and we got on so well.I felt so relaxed and nothing was forced.The sex was amazing.And i got the live out a fantacy that i have always wanted to try.And i have been back 4 times now.I think getting quiet addicted to the buzz of it lol."

Ah yeah he's great isn't he? My best meet too by far

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have had a few lovely meets on here, but the best were with my FWB. We haven't met for a while and not sure if we will again due to circumstances, but we still chat almost every day. I do have another lovely friend who may just fill that fun gap

over a year ago

"Only ever meet one guy on here and i suppose everyones peferfect meets are diffrent.But it was perfect for me.The guy was so good looking and we got on so well.I felt so relaxed and nothing was forced.The sex was amazing.And i got the live out a fantacy that i have always wanted to try.And i have been back 4 times now.I think getting quiet addicted to the buzz of it lol.

Ah yeah he's great isn't he? My best meet too by far "

Mine too!

My husband said he was mediocre though

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Only ever meet one guy on here and i suppose everyones peferfect meets are diffrent.But it was perfect for me.The guy was so good looking and we got on so well.I felt so relaxed and nothing was forced.The sex was amazing.And i got the live out a fantacy that i have always wanted to try.And i have been back 4 times now.I think getting quiet addicted to the buzz of it lol.

Mine too!

My husband said he was mediocre though "

Really?? I'm shocked! I thout he waz brilliant, x

over a year ago

Mine too!

My husband said he was mediocre though

Really?? I'm shocked! I thout he waz brilliant, x"

Yeah he wouldn't go back there again

I would though

over a year ago

Ok, this might sound like bs but it's true.

Was staying in a hotel in Newcastle and a couple came to visit me the following morning.

We were having a great time and then the door knocked. Before any of us could say anything in came the maid to do my room. Her face was a picture, but then the initial shock melted into a cheeky smile. Incredibly the husband asked her if she wanted to join in - she hesitated and I really thought I was somehow in the shit - but then she shut the door and joined us. Not for too long mind, but she had some fun!

She did say afterwards that she saw this kind of thing very regularly but no one had ever had the bollocks to invite her to join in!

Post new Message to Thread