Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pregnant girls..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only guy this massively turns on?

Very hard to come across understandably but.... Damn.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not at all... A pregnant lady is a beautiful sight to behold and so lovely to explore and play with...bigger the better... Love them to bits would love to be invited to even admire mum to be let alone play.... But many see it as a tabboo area, but it's quite safe ttoo have sex all through pregnancy and right near the drop zone will often bring about the start of labour... of course common sense must be applied to being vigourous in any antics..

So a big thumbs up from me !

over a year ago

Good to see its not just me.

Very hard to get lucky, though!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

When I was pregnant with my first child, I was so horny most of the time and my ex loved it, once he got over the obvious worry that he may harm the baby. Second time round wasn't so good though. My son played football the whole pregnancy, I felt and looked like a football and had no energy as I was also looking after a toddler! Had great boobs though lol!

over a year ago

Sorry to hear about the second time around.. ; )

But the changes are astoundingly good. Think that's part of the attraction! x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"not at all... A pregnant lady is a beautiful sight to behold and so lovely to explore and play with...bigger the better... Love them to bits would love to be invited to even admire mum to be let alone play.... But many see it as a tabboo area, but it's quite safe ttoo have sex all through pregnancy and right near the drop zone will often bring about the start of labour... of course common sense must be applied to being vigourous in any antics..

So a big thumbs up from me !"

Unless of course the random person you have sex with gives you an sti that can cause deformities and even death of the baby.

Drastic, perhaps, low risk, maybe but definitely not as safe as you say.

If people want to swing when pregnant that is of course up to them but they should be aware of the issues.

Most literature will say it's safe, but I'd wager that's written with sec between partners in mind, not nsa sex with strangers.

over a year ago

Perhaps right. but if all is trusted and safe between the people - Good luck, I would've thought.

over a year ago

" Unless of course the random person you have sex with gives you an sti that can cause deformities and even death of the baby.

If people want to swing when pregnant that is of course up to them but they should be aware of the issues.

Most literature will say it's safe, but I'd wager that's written with sec between partners in mind, not nsa sex with strangers. "

Well put. That's why I won't meet at the moment. Not putting my baby at risk for a quick thrill. No matter how naughty I feel ATM!

over a year ago

"not at all... A pregnant lady is a beautiful sight to behold and so lovely to explore and play with...bigger the better... Love them to bits would love to be invited to even admire mum to be let alone play.... But many see it as a tabboo area, but it's quite safe ttoo have sex all through pregnancy and right near the drop zone will often bring about the start of labour... of course common sense must be applied to being vigourous in any antics..

So a big thumbs up from me !

Unless of course the random person you have sex with gives you an sti that can cause deformities and even death of the baby.

Most literature will say it's safe, but I'd wager that's written with sec between partners in mind, not nsa sex with strangers. "

over a year ago

"Perhaps right. but if all is trusted and safe between the people - Good luck, I would've thought.

"

You are only safe if :-

1. You were tested for ALL sti - last week.

2. You havent had any sexual contact with ANYONE for three months

3. You havent had any sexual contact since the tests were carried out

4. All tests were all clear

Pregnant woman trusting a random stranger on a sex site with the above ....hmmmm dont think so !

over a year ago

I'm not meeting at the moment due to me being pregnant. No way would I want to have sex with a stranger, it's painful to have sex ATM anyway.

Post new Message to Thread