FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fab swingers should make it easier for people to search for BBC and those people that like it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

on fabs it is possible to search for people. there are many filters to help refine searches so you can get the profiles of people you want to contact.

bbc sex is becoming more popular with single females, couples and people that just like watching it.

currently, however, it is a challenge to search for a bbc or a couple/single female that wants to meet a bbc because fabs does not provide the appropriate filters.

i argue that fabs should provide more filters in general so people can search for the people that they actually want to contact.

if something becomes popular, whatever it is, fabs should help people that like it to be able to search for it.

what do you think? should fabs have a 'bbc' filter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"on fabs it is possible to search for people. there are many filters to help refine searches so you can get the profiles of people you want to contact.

bbc sex is becoming more popular with single females, couples and people that just like watching it.

currently, however, it is a challenge to search for a bbc or a couple/single female that wants to meet a bbc because fabs does not provide the appropriate filters.

i argue that fabs should provide more filters in general so people can search for the people that they actually want to contact.

if something becomes popular, whatever it is, fabs should help people that like it to be able to search for it.

what do you think? should fabs have a 'bbc' filter?"

Another idea would be a filter that stops members posting the same thing twice in the forums, seen that happen before

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Dammit I thought we had a face palm emoticon.

over a year ago

"on fabs it is possible to search for people. there are many filters to help refine searches so you can get the profiles of people you want to contact.

what do you think? should fabs have a 'bbc' filter?

Another idea would be a filter that stops members posting the same thing twice in the forums, seen that happen before "

yes, i tried to delete the other topic i posted. however, i could only delete the message. it is a shame i could not delete the topic. so i put the message back in that i deleted. i apologise for any inconvenience.

over a year ago

A lot of people do not want labels to be put on them.

over a year ago

"A lot of people do not want labels to be put on them."

true. however, if we are looking for an efficient way for people with similar preferences to meet/chat then surely categories must be used.

over a year ago

Lmfao! Just when you think you've seen everything on here something else jumps up to greet you!

over a year ago

You can do an ethnicity search. That would narrow it down a bit

over a year ago

"You can do an ethnicity search. That would narrow it down a bit"

true.

however, if a single white female uses 'ethnicity' to search for a black man then that does not necessarily mean the black man will be interested in interracial sex. therefore, the search has been unproductive and thus inefficient use of time.

can anyone suggest how searches for those people that like interracial sex can be more productive?

over a year ago

"You can do an ethnicity search. That would narrow it down a bit

true.

however, if a single white female uses 'ethnicity' to search for a black man then that does not necessarily mean the black man will be interested in interracial sex. therefore, the search has been unproductive and thus inefficient use of time.

can anyone suggest how searches for those people that like interracial sex can be more productive?"

No but they can make sure they match each other's preferences so by default they will like interracial sex

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

Thinks someone needs to get out more. ..

over a year ago

"No but they can make sure they match each other's preferences so by default they will like interracial sex "

in order to do this fab swingers would have to add interracial sex to the 'interested in' list.

does anyone have a suggestion or even a comment in general regarding interracial sex?

over a year ago

Personally I dont think it matters if Fab suddenly did what you are wanting and added all the options for every kink you can possibly think of.

You, as a single white man are going to find it incredibly difficult trying to find white single women/couples who like sex with black guys that would be willing for you to arrange a meet with one on their behalf, much less for you to sit there and wank while they do it.

I think which ever way you spin it you're on to a loser.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Personally I dont think it matters if Fab suddenly did what you are wanting and added all the options for every kink you can possibly think of.

You, as a single white man are going to find it incredibly difficult trying to find white single women/couples who like sex with black guys that would be willing for you to arrange a meet with one on their behalf, much less for you to sit there and wank while they do it.

I think which ever way you spin it you're on to a loser. "

Agreed

over a year ago

"Personally I dont think it matters if Fab suddenly did what you are wanting and added all the options for every kink you can possibly think of.

I think which ever way you spin it you're on to a loser. "

i admit it is challenging. however, fortunately you are incorrect.

i once had an opportunity to see it in real life. however, this opportunity came at a time when i was not as confident as i am now. the long and short of it is that i messed it up

also, i have spoken with many of people on this site: single females, couples and even black guys themselves. they have even verified me.

i am not going to tell the world all my personal information, but if you are determined it is challenging but not impossible.

thank for you comments please make some more.

over a year ago

I think which ever way you spin it you're on to a loser.

Agreed "

lol maybe not

over a year ago

Your avatar looks like an image from an Andy McNab novel pmsl.

over a year ago

"Your avatar looks like an image from an Andy McNab novel pmsl. "

thank you for your contribution

over a year ago

Well we will have to take your word for it on your verifications. Certainly the threads you've posted haven't been awash with people of a similar mindset. But only a tiny proportion of site users use the forums.

I would imagine that a club would be your best bet, but even then it would be a long shot. While it's true that everyone has their kinks, I think the one you are looking for is rather niche. As indicated on the other thread, not many couples would want you to join them in that.

Your best bet is to take the time to try and meet a female FB who also likes black guys. Then when you are comfortable with each other find some yourselves.

over a year ago

"Well we will have to take your word for it on your verifications. Certainly the threads you've posted haven't been awash with people of a similar mindset. But only a tiny proportion of site users use the forums.

I would imagine that a club would be your best bet, but even then it would be a long shot. While it's true that everyone has their kinks, I think the one you are looking for is rather niche. As indicated on the other thread, not many couples would want you to join them in that.

Your best bet is to take the time to try and meet a female FB who also likes black guys. Then when you are comfortable with each other find some yourselves. "

i do have verifications. i have never met anyone from fabs before. my verifications are from webcams.

i agree getting to know people is the best way. i have chatted in the chat rooms many times before, not just to people that like bbc. i have got to know a few people. however, i need to get to know them better before i meet them.

does anyone want to comment?

Post new Message to Thread