Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married men Vs married women.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

As a married man finding it hard to get a meet, I think it's fair to assume that most women and couples want to steer clear of married men. And yet, married women get lots of attention.

So just wondering if anyone can put their finger on this double standard.

Thank you in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I know what I'd like to put my finger on (or in)

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the attraction of the vagina, opens many doors.

By *ordweaver2018Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Numbers game...

More blokes on the site willing to fuck anything than women willing to do the same.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww, I was hoping you were organising a tug of war contest or something.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/14 20:52:17]

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I personally think that men don't really care if a woman is married or not, just as long as he gets some fun!

Women mainly don't want to get dragged into a potentially volatile situation....just my opinion of course

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I personally think that men don't really care if a woman is married or not, just as long as he gets some fun!

Women mainly don't want to get dragged into a potentially volatile situation....just my opinion of course "

over a year ago

i dont mind married men, i think the best ones are probably married any way.

over a year ago

"I personally think that men don't really care if a woman is married or not, just as long as he gets some fun!

Women mainly don't want to get dragged into a potentially volatile situation....just my opinion of course "

Not just your opinion x I met a guy who swore he was single only to get a txt cpl of days later from the wife not what I signed up for

over a year ago

i think women dont like men who cheat on their wives because they know what men are like and are frightened their hubbys will do the same to them.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"i think women dont like men who cheat on their wives because they know what men are like and are frightened their hubbys will do the same to them."

Considering I have never been married, I don't agree with that blanket statement!

over a year ago

"the attraction of the vagina, opens many doors."

over a year ago

" i dont mind married men, i think the best ones are probably married any way."

Here here

Aren't married men less likely to be weird stalkers though?

They must be decent enough to be already married, they're just bored at home.

over a year ago

" i dont mind married men, i think the best ones are probably married any way.

Here here

They must be decent enough to be already married, they're just bored at home."

Yes i think so.

By *its n ballsCouple
over a year ago

Close to A55 in our own bubble

We met a married man. 1st meet was fine. Second meet halfway through his wife rang. And he had to go. Lol. He said he was in b and q.

We discussed later that if his wife was suspicious she could have followed him to ours. Imagine her knocking on our door. Haa

Not met married men since

G and j

over a year ago

Here here

They must be decent enough to be already married, they're just bored at home."

Decent men do not lie and deceive the women they profess to love just because they are bored

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Married men do seem to get a hard time on this site...I don't see the problem. Each to their own...at least some are honest about it on their profile

over a year ago

Here here

Decent men do not lie and deceive the women they profess to love just because they are bored "

I dont know, they could be decent in some ways but not others, what about women who also cheat because they are bored then?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We see it as a difference in the way men and women react to an unfaithful partner.

A man will blame his wife/girlfriend but a woman will blame whoever the guy is shagging. That's why in a club it doesn't matter, he won't know your phone number or where you live.

Who wants a deranged bunny boiler turning up on the doorstep blaming them because the husband is a cheating toerag.

over a year ago

"Decent men do not lie and deceive the women they profess to love just because they are bored "

over a year ago

"We see it as a difference in the way men and women react to an unfaithful partner.

A man will blame his wife/girlfriend but a woman will blame whoever the guy is shagging. That's why in a club it doesn't matter, he won't know your phone number or where you live.

Who wants a deranged bunny boiler turning up on the doorstep blaming them because the husband is a cheating toerag."

over a year ago

Here here

Decent men do not lie and deceive the women they profess to love just because they are bored

I dont know, they could be decent in some ways but not others, what about women who also cheat because they are bored then?"

I don't personally think its any different for a woman. It is my opinion and I know its not everyone's, but anybody who is unhappy in their relationship should think long and hard about cheating. Lives are destroyed by it, children are devastated when it happens in what they thought was a happy family. If half the effort put into trying to find someone to shag them was put into trying to mend the existing relationship they might find its not so bad after all. If it can't be mended, have some integrity and finish it in a civilised way, be decent

over a year ago

Here here

Decent men do not lie and deceive the women they profess to love just because they are bored "

But if you were Truely looking for a decent bloke, you wouldn't be looking for him on a sex website surely?

over a year ago

Here here

But if you were Truely looking for a decent bloke, you wouldn't be looking for him on a sex website surely?"

Are you implying that all the men on here aren't decent in any way?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I think you might find it's the decent guys that get all the meets

over a year ago

Thinking about the people I know, married men are crap at not getting caught. Married women are either good at not getting caught or not so many cheat

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

As a married man finding it hard to get a meet, I think it's fair to assume that most women and couples want to steer clear of married men. And yet, married women get lots of attention.

Thank you in advance "

And you are blocked. One less to worry about.

over a year ago

Here here

But if you were Truely looking for a decent bloke, you wouldn't be looking for him on a sex website surely?"

There are plenty of decent men on here. Sex isn't a crime

over a year ago

Here here

I dont know, they could be decent in some ways but not others, what about women who also cheat because they are bored then?

I don't personally think its any different for a woman. It is my opinion and I know its not everyone's, but anybody who is unhappy in their relationship should think long and hard about cheating. Lives are destroyed by it, children are devastated when it happens in what they thought was a happy family. If half the effort put into trying to find someone to shag them was put into trying to mend the existing relationship they might find its not so bad after all. If it can't be mended, have some integrity and finish it in a civilised way, be decent "

Yes i agree people should do the right thing and be decent but they dont always because they are human and make mistakes, its not that difficult to understand that some men love their wives and kids but still want to have sex with other women.

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Here here

Oh so true. They want their cake and eat it....but that's been going on for many of years. If they knew their wife doing it jeez there would be murders. I mean, how could she want sex with someone else when she has a stud at home. The fact that he scratches his balls, picks his nose, drags his knuckles on the floor when he walks, does fuck all round the house, but hey, he's a walking horny swinging sex machine...ha little does he know she is being fucked by some horny six pack young guy hung like a donkey. Oh the blind arrogant married man. Dream on you sex machine you.

By *vie RuthWoman
over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

speaking as i honest person . Yes i am married . We all have reasons for being on here be we single or married People should perhaps take time to get to know people first before passing judgement as to them being married and looking for fun . What make.s married People different in their feelings need's How many single people have girlfriend or boyfriends and still meet

over a year ago

Here here

I don't personally think its any different for a woman. It is my opinion and I know its not everyone's, but anybody who is unhappy in their relationship should think long and hard about cheating. Lives are destroyed by it, children are devastated when it happens in what they thought was a happy family. If half the effort put into trying to find someone to shag them was put into trying to mend the existing relationship they might find its not so bad after all. If it can't be mended, have some integrity and finish it in a civilised way, be decent

Yes i agree people should do the right thing and be decent but they dont always because they are human and make mistakes, its not that difficult to understand that some men love their wives and kids but still want to have sex with other women."

I'm sure that is sometimes the case but the decent ones don't have sex with other women, the same as decent blokes don't rob banks when they need money or hit the bloke who cuts them up on a roundabout. Can (and often do on here it seems) argue this until the cows come home, I think its wrong other people may not

over a year ago

Here here

Oh so true. They want their cake and eat it....but that's been going on for many of years. If they knew their wife doing it jeez there would be murders. I mean, how could she want sex with someone else when she has a stud at home. The fact that he scratches his balls, picks his nose, drags his knuckles on the floor when he walks, does fuck all round the house, but hey, he's a walking horny swinging sex machine...ha little does he know she is being fucked by some horny six pack young guy hung like a donkey. Oh the blind arrogant married man. Dream on you sex machine you.

"

I think the difference is Men are very clumsy when cheating and often get caught. Women are a lot more discreet about it and seldom get caught. So it gives the impression that men are worst than women but the reality is that both sexes are as bad as each other!

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Here here

I think the difference is Men are very clumsy when cheating and often get caught. Women are a lot more discreet about it and seldom get caught. So it gives the impression that men are worst than women but the reality is that both sexes are as bad as each other! "

Very true.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance

And you are blocked. One less to worry about. "

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance "

Supply and demand

Supply of men is over subscribed so you can filter out a lot more.

Supply of women to demand of men is a lot lower.

Simple and straight forward.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

There are plenty of decent men on here. Sex isn't a crime "

It isn't?

Bugger. thats half the fun taken away then.

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

having been cheated on its not nice

but we never see married women on the forums whinging about not getting meets and slagging off the other half cos they not getting enough sex

over a year ago

We meet married men & not an issue for us.

over a year ago

"having been cheated on its not nice

but we never see married women on the forums whinging about not getting meets and slagging off the other half cos they not getting enough sex "

I rest my case...

over a year ago

"

There are plenty of decent men on here. Sex isn't a crime

It isn't?

Bugger. thats half the fun taken away then. "

I think buggery is still in some countries. Hope for you yet

over a year ago

Women dont need to be married, they just need to spread their legs and they got 100s of offers of cock hungry penises lol.

over a year ago

"I think you might find it's the decent guys that get all the meets "

I sincerely hope not, that would rule me out of the 'decent' group.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Being a married woman or a married man isn't the issue of why people steer clear of you. The issue is of consent. Anyone married and playing with full knowledge and consent will find people to meet.

Married and playing without consent and knowledge is the main play stopper.

over a year ago

"Being a married woman or a married man isn't the issue of why people steer clear of you. The issue is of consent. Anyone married and playing with full knowledge and consent will find people to meet.

Married and playing without consent and knowledge is the main play stopper. "

This. I'd have no qualms about meeting a married (or otherwise non-single) woman as long as her partner was ok with it.

over a year ago

"Women dont need to be married, they just need to spread their legs and they got 100s of offers of cock hungry penises lol."

I doubt women would get the offers if the penises were hungry for cocks

over a year ago

Men on fab dont have much choice, If they miss out on an offer from a married woman they probably wont have another genuine offer for fun for months. Also men's main objective is to shag. In the other side women have too much choice. Women's main objective is to find a man, a potential lover they might string from their cock cause they know exactly what men want the most. So why wd they meet a married man who can't be at least free when ever they want him plus eliminating the chance of any potential romance that wd lead to commitment

Its not a double standard when you are talking about 2 different people with 2 different standards.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

When I first started swinging I met married men. 1 in particular will always stand out and is the reason I now don't meet married men or women.

He was often in my area (living up North at the time) having a girlfriend who he swung with. He lived in London with his wife. I had a 3sum with him and the girlfriend. He then wanted to meet me without the girlfriend. After a while he started trying to push our relationship. He'd try telling me who I could and couldn't see. Offered to pay me £200 if I set up a 3sum with a girlfriend of mine and him. I told him I didn't wamt to see him anymore.

A few years later I bumped into him at a club, was chatting and he mentioned he'd divorced his wife. She was having an affair, so he divorced her, without mentioning once what he'd been up to.

Don't know what that has to do with the op directly, just thought it pointed out the differences between men and women.

over a year ago

women are better at getting people to feel sorry for them than men are.

over a year ago

"

I don't personally think its any different for a woman. It is my opinion and I know its not everyone's, but anybody who is unhappy in their relationship should think long and hard about cheating. Lives are destroyed by it, children are devastated when it happens in what they thought was a happy family. If half the effort put into trying to find someone to shag them was put into trying to mend the existing relationship they might find its not so bad after all. If it can't be mended, have some integrity and finish it in a civilised way, be decent "

just this. .....

over a year ago

Don't worry if they don't want to reply just move on plenty if people in the site which will talk to you

over a year ago

It is probably all about supply and demand. There are many more men on this site than women

I also think that women are often more subtle and skilled when it comes to putting there profile together. Jim

over a year ago

As a married "swinger" I honestly thought it didn't matter and to be fair it has only been mentioned twice and had women not want to meet me because of it, I did ask why and she said she didn't want the hassle? I did say there wouldn't be any as we are both aware of what we do and we are swingers but Her choice so fair play. But some of the posts mention playing away. As a couple and on my wifes single profile we get attached men contact us and very often they mess us around with meets so now she doesn't waste her time.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I know what I'd like to put my finger on (or in) "

my fingers free

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance "

I don't know if there is both are frowned upon by some and both cancel at short notice at times so are less reliable but saying that not all are the same. We for one don't have double standards with them though.

over a year ago

"Numbers game...

More blokes on the site willing to fuck anything than women willing to do the same.

"

True!!

over a year ago

I'm sure a lot of it is personal preference too. Just like there are some women who love their man to have a beard and there are women that hate beards. You just can't please everyone.

I just thought that a married man might come across as having a proven track record in how to behave with, speak to and treat a woman. Happy to admit I'm wrong though if I am.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

" i dont mind married men, i think the best ones are probably married any way."

I'd beg to differ there, young lady

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance "

power of Pussy!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"women are better at getting people to feel sorry for them than men are."

Post new Message to Thread