Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi Female

Jump to newest

By *lford_bi_cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Spilsby

Hey everyone looking for a bi female to come and join me and my fella for a night of pure fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

theres a que over there lol

over a year ago

Spilsby

"theres a que over there lol "

Lol yea that's true all depends on the area your in to how many you will come across

over a year ago

They are not commodities to be hunted down you know. Maybe try chatting to a few instead of putting up threads about them. Maybe then you might have more success.

over a year ago

Spilsby

We're not hunting anyone I was asking if any females would be interested so if you don't like what I have written then don't reply

over a year ago

"We're not hunting anyone I was asking if any females would be interested so if you don't like what I have written then don't reply "

This is a public forum. The clue is in the title. People, myself included, will comment on posts. Maybe you need to put up a meet request. Sorry if posting something that may help you offends you so much.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

the fact you are both inexperienced may well put some bi females off (it certainly does for me)

the fact that yer fella is straight but will meet other men alone doesn't really match up with being straight in your stats.

Your profile is thin on information and doesn't tell me anything about you, or what you like and what you can offer. As a single fem who does meet couples, I'd give you a body swerve.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Did you find the virgin you were looking for the other day?

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Hey everyone looking for a bi female to come and join me and my fella for a night of pure fun "

Probably better to put it in the Meets, Events section

over a year ago

Spilsby

"Did you find the virgin you were looking for the other day?"

No that was just a long shot not something I would find on this site lol

over a year ago

Spilsby

"the fact you are both inexperienced may well put some bi females off (it certainly does for me)

the fact that yer fella is straight but will meet other men alone doesn't really match up with being straight in your stats.

Your profile is thin on information and doesn't tell me anything about you, or what you like and what you can offer. As a single fem who does meet couples, I'd give you a body swerve."

I must of forgot to update that bit. I will update the profile and add a bit more info on it thank you for the feedback I appreciate your honesty hun xx

over a year ago

Spilsby

"Hey everyone looking for a bi female to come and join me and my fella for a night of pure fun

Probably better to put it in the Meets, Events section"

Might try that huni xx

over a year ago

In all fairness to the girl we normally use this profile i think she forgot to del the old one lol.. but as for the comment regarding the lack of experiences we say its better to be honest some people will like the fact that we are novice others wont..

the opinion of one is not that of others

there are a lot of women on this site that we do talk to but it never hurts to let others no you are looking.

thanks for your feedback and we will work on changing a few things

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Think you will have a lot more luck with that profile than the one in the first post. Says a lot more about you.

Post new Message to Thread