Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single blokes at swingers clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never been to a club but would like to try , but are single blokes generally frowned upon in them or generally welcomed also ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

abide by the rules of the club, engage with both parties if speaking to couples and just be a decent lad.

you paid your money the same as the rest, you are there as an equal.

go with the objective of building your network, if you get sex: bonus

enjoy

over a year ago

Thanks , and yes I totally get the respectful approach etc , going with an open mind of making new aquaintences with the added bonus if more is offered, just wasn't sure if single men there are generally ignored / given a wide birth etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't do what we've seen some men do and just cruise in circles trying to find any couple who will invite em in. Can be off putting

over a year ago

"Don't do what we've seen some men do and just cruise in circles trying to find any couple who will invite em in. Can be off putting"

Yes I can Imagine prowling around like a lion on its prey is never a good look , so in your opinion as a single bloke how should I interact with couples without looking like a sex pest lol and without sitting in a corner like a disinterested train spotter

over a year ago

Hang around the most social areas of clubs like the bar or the smoking area,be friendly and chat to people normally

over a year ago

Yes they are welcomed but have to pay the highest entry fee, I will never do that lol.

over a year ago

I'm in a similar position so glad to see the thread. Think I would hide somewhere in fear if being recognised or looking odd

over a year ago

Swingers clubs are full of ordinary normal people like yourselves,theres nothing to be scared of

No one finds themself in a club by accident,if you see someone you know they're in there for the same reason as you

over a year ago

Thanks for all your feedback it's certainly made me feel less like a leper when I go , will keep you posted when I go and how it went etc

over a year ago

Just be sociable, respectful and enjoy yourself. Stick to the club rules: no means no . The first time I went alone I had to turn a single fella down four times. Now I know the score I'd complain after the second no. Not worth paying all that money to just get turfed out.

over a year ago

"Just be sociable, respectful and enjoy yourself. Stick to the club rules: no means no . The first time I went alone I had to turn a single fella down four times. Now I know the score I'd complain after the second no. Not worth paying all that money to just get turfed out. "

Sounds good and yes I totally agree with the no means no , polite and respectful are def 2 of my plus points lol

over a year ago

The biggest mistake we can imagine is made by guys is.................mistaking a couple/woman chatting and being sociable with a guy, as being a green light to try and fondle or join in the play.

A pitfall to avoid at all costs

By *ogue78Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

but how do we know we can definitely join in??

I've never actually been to a club, but it's on my to-do list this year!!

over a year ago

"but how do we know we can definitely join in??

I've never actually been to a club, but it's on my to-do list this year!! "

You ask! You never assume. Always always ask. If the answer is no respect that. If it's yes- happy days. If you touch without asking at best you will he made to look a fool or worse sexual assault just like anywhere else.

over a year ago

"I'm in a similar position so glad to see the thread. Think I would hide somewhere in fear if being recognised or looking odd "

"Fear of being recognised" ???

The only people who may recognise you are other swingers there for the same reason as you!

XXXX

By *ightDiversionMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Single guys are not frowned upon generally ,assuming it's not a couples night, so go and enjoy. Often couples are there specifically for the extra guy. Be sociable, try to chat and let couples get to know you- main point, which has already been made, don't be pushy or desperate. Expect nothing but a social evening - if you are what they are looking for they will let you know. If you think it's going well don't assume your in they are probably just being friendly - if your brave then leave them to it and see if they seek you out later . If you want to know if you're what they want - ask ! You can always ask if 'there playing this evening' this will let them know your interested and enable them to say no easily. And even if she grabs your cock in the jacuzzi (if it's that sort of place) still don't assume - although it's a fair indication!

over a year ago

If it's a Night where single guys are allowed in then you will be more than welcome! As that's why most of the couples will be going to hook up with a single man in our experience.

over a year ago

Thanks to all the above , I posted this expecting little or no response or flippant and un helpful replies , but gladly u have all been nice friendly and helpful , thanks once again x

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

OP make sure you groom and smell delicious. You would be amazed by how many forget deodorant. If you do play you will need a small wash bag to clean up. Breath mints are also a plus if you smoke. You never know you may be lucky enough that you find a mutual attraction with more than one x

over a year ago

I know, thanks... Just lack of experiance leading me to be shy - I'm sure it will all be good

over a year ago

Don't follow people around as if your stalking them. That will really put people off. Just chat and be normal

over a year ago

Iv been looking at going to a club, but don't know what's best around? Also echoing what some of the other chaos have said, wanting to go and actually going is my problem I'm nervous to go on my own as I don't want to stand around looking an idiot, that's the only thing that puts me off

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

we find nice polite guys get to play with us that often means they dont get to play with us the first time we meet at clubs. more like going to your local and building up a realationship over a few club visits , we hate arrogance and guys who think that they have " paid for a fuck " guarenteed to get you turfed out and to the guy that moans you pay the most its exactly why the clubs do, single guys tend to break the rules more and so have the cost as incentive to abide by them. but remeber we pay too

Post new Message to Thread