Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

my profile pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've asked this before. Just wondering if anyone would look at my profile impartially and let me know what you think. I've added some stuff and taken some away. Good or bad, please let me know but be nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

its not showing too much so id look more think pic with glove on is hornier

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Married, but won't meet married is the main issue that I could see, but then again, I'm not a bloke so they may think differently.

There's a lot of 'come say hello' in there, perhaps you only need say that once?

Your pics are lovely, but the ass shot where you can see your g-string is, in my opinion, better than the one you currently have, as it has lovely curves.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I would say it is spit on say what u do and don't want. Also lovely pics show your amazing body x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks fine to me

over a year ago

Couldn't say.

Been blocked

over a year ago

I think its a great profile. I agree with another poster who said the pic of you lying on bed showing your gstring , the side view, is better. Perhaps the one showing your ponytail, back and bottom, it does emphasise lovely curves.

You will get people commenting about the 'I'm married, won't meet married men' aspect but I think that is fine as it is. You are stating what you want, many people look for athletic bodies when they themselves do not have an athletic body, we don't have to stick to similar.

Very friendly and positive profile

over a year ago

Great text and photos, to be picky and this is me personally, you say you can not travel but than write you can, rather not see the naked photos, especially the ones in the hotel room

Worst thing is you 200 miles away from here

over a year ago

"I've asked this before. Just wondering if anyone would look at my profile impartially and let me know what you think. I've added some stuff and taken some away. Good or bad, please let me know but be nice "

Grr. Title is meant to say profile not profile pic. That's a proper look at me request which wasnt meant to be, just a request to read profile

over a year ago

"Great text and photos, to be picky and this is me personally, you say you can not travel but than write you can, rather not see the naked photos, especially the ones in the hotel room

Worst thing is you 200 miles away from here "

Thank you for telling me. Ok so no naked hotel room pics, can I ask why not? And re the travel I just thought it would be easier if people knew how far I could travel. should I tick the can travel box then

over a year ago

"I think its a great profile. I agree with another poster who said the pic of you lying on bed showing your gstring , the side view, is better. Perhaps the one showing your ponytail, back and bottom, it does emphasise lovely curves.

Thank you. I admit the one I'm showing is my favourite but I will take all comments on board

You will get people commenting about the 'I'm married, won't meet married men' aspect but I think that is fine as it is. You are stating what you want, many people look for athletic bodies when they themselves do not have an athletic body, we don't have to stick to similar.

Very friendly and positive profile "

over a year ago

"I would say it is spit on say what u do and don't want. Also lovely pics show your amazing body x"

Thank you

over a year ago

"Married, but won't meet married is the main issue that I could see, but then again, I'm not a bloke so they may think differently.

There's a lot of 'come say hello' in there, perhaps you only need say that once?

Your pics are lovely, but the ass shot where you can see your g-string is, in my opinion, better than the one you currently have, as it has lovely curves."

Changed pic thanks. Realised I didn't have my favourite one up

over a year ago

"Looks fine to me "

Thank you

over a year ago

"I would say it is spit on say what u do and don't want. Also lovely pics show your amazing body x

Thank you "

Really good profile, as others have mentioned though, some may see married but not willing to meet married men as a negative but at the end of the day, thats your preference and it should be respected.

over a year ago

"I would say it is spit on say what u do and don't want. Also lovely pics show your amazing body x

Thank you

Really good profile, as others have mentioned though, some may see married but not willing to meet married men as a negative but at the end of the day, thats your preference and it should be respected."

I have met married men and it's not easy for both to be available at the same time. Saying that I have met one recently who was free when I was for a social but he is not always available when I will be so difficulty still exists

over a year ago

Thank you

Really good profile, as others have mentioned though, some may see married but not willing to meet married men as a negative but at the end of the day, thats your preference and it should be respected."

Thank you for input

over a year ago

Just one point , you say you are married , but don't say whether it's with his permission .

I would guess not , but if I am wrong and he is ok with it , it may be a positive thing to say so ?

Nice pics , well worded and easy to read and understand profile though

over a year ago

Nice friendly profile. Only two points.

Face pic at start can seem a little shallow. We prefer to make a connection before exchanging pics. Fab cliche 1 applies.

The other is no married men when you are married and "cheating" yourself. Smacks of double standard. Once again Fab cliche 1 applies.

over a year ago

"Nice friendly profile. Only two points.

Face pic at start can seem a little shallow. We prefer to make a connection before exchanging pics. Fab cliche 1 applies.

The other is no married men when you are married and "cheating" yourself. Smacks of double standard. Once again Fab cliche 1 applies. "

Some of my verifications are from married men. I like to connect too but if someones face pic or mine even doesn't work for you, you would still meet them

over a year ago

The other is no married men when you are married and "cheating" yourself. Smacks of double standard. Once again Fab cliche 1 applies.

Some of my verifications are from married men. I like to connect too but if someones face pic or mine even doesn't work for you, you would still meet them "

We prefer a relaxed and friendly guy's personality to physical appearance. If we turn anything down on looks it is ugly cocks.

So we recognise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and an ordinary nice guy is better than an arrogant handsome prick. Each to their own though.

over a year ago

i agree with you i wouldnt chat with a man i was thinking about meeting unless he had a face pic as you can tell a lot about a person by what their face looks like.

over a year ago

Some of my verifications are from married men. I like to connect too but if someones face pic or mine even doesn't work for you, you would still meet them

We prefer a relaxed and friendly guy's personality to physical appearance. If we turn anything down on looks it is ugly cocks.

So we recognise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and an ordinary nice guy is better than an arrogant handsome prick. Each to their own though. "

I'm not shallow and I don't meet guys on looks alone. I'm no oil painting and I apologise if I made you think i met up on looks alone

over a year ago

"i agree with you i wouldnt chat with a man i was thinking about meeting unless he had a face pic as you can tell a lot about a person by what their face looks like."

If you mean you agree with me then thank you

over a year ago

So we recognise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and an ordinary nice guy is better than an arrogant handsome prick. Each to their own though. "

over a year ago

So we recognise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and an ordinary nice guy is better than an arrogant handsome prick. Each to their own though.

"

I missed the last bit. I've mainly met the ordinary nice guy. Ive also met the ordinary arrogant guy and the handsome up theirself guy. prefer the first option

Post new Message to Thread