Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is the average cock size ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just seen a forum

Post askin if size Matters.. That question has never really mattered to me, I am curious with regards though what average is... Just to scale myself like... Any help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

UK male 5.5" according to The Sun

over a year ago

"UK male 5.5" according to The Sun"

UK male 6.5" according to page 3 of The Sun.

over a year ago

PMSL! I shud read more, nice reference to page 3 haha. Pleasantly surprised tbh. Was expecting 7 ish, thumbs up

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

UK male,9.5 inches,

According to UK male.

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

but how many people can use a tape measure ?

over a year ago

"UK male,9.5 inches,

According to UK male.

"

Hahaha sounds about right im 15 inches... or am I ha!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"but how many people can use a tape measure ? "

You can get special cock measuring ones where the inches are slightly smaller for a more 'generous attribute' look. In a joke shop....

over a year ago

How big is a Sky remote?

over a year ago

Best thing is to get a mini mars bar and a mini can of like on the planes put them next to your cock. You look like a cock god then!

over a year ago

Always wondered where u actually measure from.....clearly the to is obvious....base? ball bag included? there should be a government issued standard....i am sure the EU have a standard in cm's

over a year ago

"Always wondered where u actually measure from.....clearly the to is obvious....base? ball bag included? there should be a government issued standard....i am sure the EU have a standard in cm's"

I always measure from the arsehole! The fact I'm always being called an arsehole gives me free reign to measure from anywhere I like!

over a year ago

"Always wondered where u actually measure from.....clearly the to is obvious....base? ball bag included? there should be a government issued standard....i am sure the EU have a standard in cm's"

I'd be quite happy to be an official Cock Universal Measurement (CUM) officer!

What a fabulous job!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

This is why ukip must be consigned to the trash bin of history. We clearly need eu standards. Mind you, any bent cocks may fall victim to standards and also be removed from our streets. Cue development of penis straighteners, which will not quite heat up to the extent of hair gadgets.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I believe there are two scales of penis measurement one can chose to use -

British Imperial inches and "Internet inches" - the latter is the former plus an additional 2.

over a year ago

"but how many people can use a tape measure ? "

Can I use a yard stick Ooops showing my age , been that long since I've measured it I've forgotten what it is in cm o well never mind

over a year ago

From what I've read on here that's written by the girls width and hardness matter too.

Perhaps there should be a length, width, Youngs Modulus grading defined by the EU.

Shoe size accomodates length and width so I am sure hardness could be easily added.

over a year ago

"Always wondered where u actually measure from.....clearly the to is obvious....base? ball bag included? there should be a government issued standard....i am sure the EU have a standard in cm's

What a fabulous job!!! "

How do u measure?

over a year ago

"Always wondered where u actually measure from.....clearly the to is obvious....base? ball bag included? there should be a government issued standard....i am sure the EU have a standard in cm's

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?"

If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly! Length, girth would all be thoroughly examined, measured and recorded. Purely for government statistics of course! However I believe that there is merit for measuring pre-erection size and working out the percentage growth to full erection!

over a year ago

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?

If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly! Length, girth would all be thoroughly examined, measured and recorded. Purely for government statistics of course! However I believe that there is merit for measuring pre-erection size and working out the percentage growth to full erection!

"

Can I be your stand in when your on your hols ?

over a year ago

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?

Can I be your stand in when your on your hols ? "

Clearly we would need a reliable team of dedicated workers for this job!!!! Maybe a recruitment and training event would be a good idea??!!! X

over a year ago

FAB male, 12 inches

over a year ago

Ok guys it's simple length x width x depth and add a couple of inches on for a faulty tape measure then we all win

over a year ago

Well I am huge. After measuring I'm 5 foot 7 inches. One huge cock.

No wait hang on!!!!

over a year ago

The Rhode Island Red cock weighs on average 8.5 lbs and stands about 18" tall

over a year ago

There is some bull shitters on here even with my formula I can't get over 3 feet !!!

over a year ago

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?

Clearly we would need a reliable team of dedicated workers for this job!!!! Maybe a recruitment and training event would be a good idea??!!! X"

Well if you need volunteers for your training, i'll willingly put myself forward, obviously just in the name of research

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Always happy carry out a mouth measurement testing survey lol

over a year ago

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?

"

PMSL! This is actually a good idea, being a grower not a show'a it's amazing the difference before and after! Wonder if we can squeeze a few shillin out the government for a nationwide research scheme. Open women's eyes as to the potential of a flaccid grower... Mine looks pathetic before that's for sure

over a year ago

"UK male 5.5" according to The Sun

UK male 6.5" according to page 3 of The Sun. "

7.5" if you read the sport

over a year ago

"UK male 5.5" according to The Sun

UK male 6.5" according to page 3 of The Sun. 7.5" if you read the sport "

Really? Thats me well below average then bloody hell lol!

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

i think measuring including the ball bag is a flawed idea. . anyway Clarks shoes have invented a new cock measuring device soon to be in all shops and photo booths. . .

over a year ago

What a fabulous job!!!

How do u measure?

Clearly we would need a reliable team of dedicated workers for this job!!!! Maybe a recruitment and training event would be a good idea??!!! X"

stands in cue waiting for the measuring to begin

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

What a fabulous job!!! "

hard or soft ?

Post new Message to Thread