Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

am I gay....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm finding some of the TVs on here absolutely stunning...

am I ready to switch teams!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yes....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you have to ask the question you have already caught the ghey

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

If you have to ask, then you're not.

over a year ago

Oh yes, you'll be staying in watching Eurivision and listening to musicals now.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I was exposed to the ghey at every opportunity a couple of weeks ago, people even thought it might be delayed action and I would wake up gay or at least bi the next day.....I didn't I think I must have been vaccinated

over a year ago

So how do I find out...

Do I have to have electric shocks and things or should I just stop peeking...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think you should have electric shocks while you're peeking, you never know you might like it

over a year ago

I must be gay too because I think the same

over a year ago

On a serious note...I'm not trying to be disrespectful there is a serious tone hidden in my post, I'm curious as to what is attracting me...right or wrong my head instantly says 'man' but the very feminine looking TVs just confuse the Grey matter, I can appreciate beauty is mainly a visual emotion however it still confuses me a little...

over a year ago

"On a serious note...I'm not trying to be disrespectful there is a serious tone hidden in my post, I'm curious as to what is attracting me...right or wrong my head instantly says 'man' but the very feminine looking TVs just confuse the Grey matter, I can appreciate beauty is mainly a visual emotion however it still confuses me a little... "

I know where your coming from, im in the same predicament myself at the moment.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"On a serious note...I'm not trying to be disrespectful there is a serious tone hidden in my post, I'm curious as to what is attracting me...right or wrong my head instantly says 'man' but the very feminine looking TVs just confuse the Grey matter, I can appreciate beauty is mainly a visual emotion however it still confuses me a little... "

sexuality isn't fixed it's fluid. Also as you say physical beuaty is a visual thing and many men are very receptive to visual stimuli, therefore a feminine form will arouse you. All it really means is that you find beauty attractive and that's a good thing..no?

over a year ago

"I must be gay too because I think the same"

Me too..!! Some of them are amazing..!!!

over a year ago

"On a serious note...I'm not trying to be disrespectful there is a serious tone hidden in my post, I'm curious as to what is attracting me...right or wrong my head instantly says 'man' but the very feminine looking TVs just confuse the Grey matter, I can appreciate beauty is mainly a visual emotion however it still confuses me a little...

sexuality isn't fixed it's fluid. Also as you say physical beuaty is a visual thing and many men are very receptive to visual stimuli, therefore a feminine form will arouse you. All it really means is that you find beauty attractive and that's a good thing..no?"

Yes its a good thing...

I guess old fashioned non PC unbringings mean a lot of men these days will still find it odd to bring up the topic..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"On a serious note...I'm not trying to be disrespectful there is a serious tone hidden in my post, I'm curious as to what is attracting me...right or wrong my head instantly says 'man' but the very feminine looking TVs just confuse the Grey matter, I can appreciate beauty is mainly a visual emotion however it still confuses me a little...

sexuality isn't fixed it's fluid. Also as you say physical beuaty is a visual thing and many men are very receptive to visual stimuli, therefore a feminine form will arouse you. All it really means is that you find beauty attractive and that's a good thing..no?

Yes its a good thing...

I guess old fashioned non PC unbringings mean a lot of men these days will still find it odd to bring up the topic.."

I'm sure they will if the reaction I was met with from some friends when I brought up the subject of cross dressing is anything to go by. We all have a long way to go to reach real open minded acceptance of each others legal, consensual sexual preferences

over a year ago

And they always seem to top the hot photos section...

Another thing is that a lot if them are REALLY hung!!! They won't want my wee chopper

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Try it,sample the goods,dont die wondering,if all else fails,i don't mind a 'wee todger' ...sorted

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Try it,sample the goods,dont die wondering,if all else fails,i don't mind a 'wee todger' ...sorted "

Don't die wondering.....now that is a motto to live by if ever I saw one.

over a year ago

Pops in to see what's happening... Sits quietly on a stool in the corner, legs crossed, both hands interlaced on a smooth knee

over a year ago

I'm a woman that has this. Never really been that interested but have recently started finding some TVs pics really stimulating. For me it's the contrast of seeing all that femininity and then there's a hard cock.

Whether I'd take the next step I don't know.

over a year ago

I'm a woman that has this. Never really been that interested but have recently started finding some TVs pics really stimulating. For me it's the contrast of seeing all that femininity and then there's a hard cock.

"

God I wish you would

over a year ago

"

Nail on head, it's the contrast that confuses me, beauty and the piece!!!!

over a year ago

Straight bi sexual tri sexual at the end of the day it's all sex who cares about labels lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Try it,sample the goods,dont die wondering,if all else fails,i don't mind a 'wee todger' ...sorted

Don't die wondering.....now that is a motto to live by if ever I saw one. "

During my glf (gay liberation front) days circa 1971, I had this printed on a t shirt & wore it to death..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/05/14 18:40:49]

over a year ago

God I wish you would "

I wonder if I'm the only woman who thought for ages 'god she's got a nice arse' before it finally dawned on me.......

over a year ago

You have one life - to be lived fully!! People often regret things they didn't do rather than stuff they did. Go for it!!

over a year ago

Because some are stunning

over a year ago

do you want to re decorate every other week?

do you find pastel shades more pleasing on the eye?

would you rather gossip with friends over a glass of sherry?

do you think a throw over the back of the sofa looks good?

answer yes to 3 out of 4 and you are officially on the road to flaming queenery

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

Just an admirer. ..What's wrong with that ? Absolutely nothing ... just do what you know you want to .........

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Men are wired to be visually attracted, if you like the look of someone it just means they meet your visually requirements. Embrace it x

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 10/05/14 19:00:15]

over a year ago

"Men are wired to be visually attracted, if you like the look of someone it just means they meet your visually requirements. Embrace it x "

Some women are too. Explains why I am swimming against a tide with the tide of images I enjoy.

over a year ago

"I'm finding some of the TVs on here absolutely stunning...

"

your from leeds so you defo need to switch teams

over a year ago

"

Is your attraction to the fact they have a cock or because they look very feminine?

over a year ago

Is your attraction to the fact they have a cock or because they look very feminine?"

Feminine...I know I know I'm just seeing the beauty side but some people find it odd that a straight man can see that..and I know that sort of small minded people are dense but I think why is my mind even seeing the beauty in let's face it a shocking combination of a hot woman with a good figure etc..and a huge cock!!!?

over a year ago

"do you want to re decorate every other week?

do you find pastel shades more pleasing on the eye?

would you rather gossip with friends over a glass of sherry?

do you think a throw over the back of the sofa looks good?

answer yes to 3 out of 4 and you are officially on the road to flaming queenery"

Shit me its official then....!!!

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

well am as straight for sure and looking at some pics posted i have a double look but some omg not saying any more

over a year ago

You need a wank removes almost all thoughts of gay,

But prepared for the feeling of guilt after .

over a year ago

"Straight bi sexual tri sexual at the end of the day it's all sex who cares about labels lol "
makes no difference whether you care or not,labels are there for a reason

Post new Message to Thread