Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married Men.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are married men better in bed, just that some men i have met have been more sure about what they were doing, they have played with my clit the way i like it or given me oral and made me cum.

They werent men in their twenties but men in their thirties to mid fifties.

I had the feeling they had more experience with women but i dont know if they were married or not always.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are married men better in bed, just that some men i have met have been more sure about what they were doing, they have played with my clit the way i like it or given me oral and made me cum.

I had the feeling they had more experience with women but i dont know if they were married or not always."

It has nothing to do with being married (I'm divorced) and everything to do with experience. And with age comes experience. You've already answered your own question in this post.

over a year ago

"Are married men better in bed, just that some men i have met have been more sure about what they were doing, they have played with my clit the way i like it or given me oral and made me cum.

I had the feeling they had more experience with women but i dont know if they were married or not always.

It has nothing to do with being married (I'm divorced) and everything to do with experience. And with age comes experience. You've already answered your own question in this post."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its more to do with attitude than marital status.

Sexual pleasure is the responsibility of both partners and if both are willing to listen to the other then success is more likely

over a year ago

It has nothing to do with being married (I'm divorced) and everything to do with experience. And with age comes experience. You've already answered your own question in this post."

Experience is the key......and taking your time.

over a year ago

The more mature the wine the better it tastes and improves with the year's Madame

Post new Message to Thread