Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

ON THE CAM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK is this pervy or kinky, we have gone in many cam rooms etc talking /playing as a cple,single .

We went in to one cam-chat room and saw a young lady who used to work on the reception desk where i usd to work 2 years prev and she had done so for 6 years .Anyway she was to be blunt banging one off and playing with her boyfriend after 10 mins or so i asked her if she was so and so who used to work at ? i did this with a pm she viewed my cam and this is the funny bit up came the knicks hair adjustment and oh how are you came with a very polite chat and ah well must dash LOL.

Anyway my question is should i have kept mush and just perved everytime she came on ? or did what i did, the wife said we did the right thing on the grounds i used to think she was the fit bird on reception so it would have been unhealthy perving .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

think we would have not said a word

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well on reflection mmmmmm

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

you were right,now she knows shes not the only filthy perv in your area,lol

get her num and ask to meeet or ask to cam together,bet shel have calmed down by now

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I wouldn't ever say anything if I saw someone I knew from outside of swinging- I certainly wouldn't have appreciated you asking me if I was 'such or such'! Not surprised she dashed off - you def killed the moment for them! Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wouldn't ever say anything if I saw someone I knew from outside of swinging- I certainly wouldn't have appreciated you asking me if I was 'such or such'! Not surprised she dashed off - you def killed the moment for them! Z"

Exactly what I thought!

I certainly wouldn't have said anything.

Post new Message to Thread