Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I don't mean to..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know I'm not alone in this but when I get mail asking for a meet, I get so turned on but also very nervous especially if its a bi meet, so the messages start getting steamier and I want to go and meet, but I get cold feet. I am sorry if I am leading people on but I just need a bit more confidence. Am I the kind of person I read about on here that really annoys seasoned swingers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know I'm not alone in this but when I get mail asking for a meet, I get so turned on but also very nervous especially if its a bi meet, so the messages start getting steamier and I want to go and meet, but I get cold feet. I am sorry if I am leading people on but I just need a bit more confidence. Am I the kind of person I read about on here that really annoys seasoned swingers?"

I think you know the answer to that already! yes! Maybe you should change your profile to indicate that you have no intention of meeting but just want to wank to conversations?! x

over a year ago

"I know I'm not alone in this but when I get mail asking for a meet, I get so turned on but also very nervous especially if its a bi meet, so the messages start getting steamier and I want to go and meet, but I get cold feet. I am sorry if I am leading people on but I just need a bit more confidence. Am I the kind of person I read about on here that really annoys seasoned swingers?"

Yes

Gimp

over a year ago

Unless you have specifically agreed to, and have arranged to meet said person then no, I don't you are a timewaster. However, if you have arranged a meet and cancel at the last minute, or just not shown up then yes, you are a timewaster.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never agreed to meet then cancelled or never turned up, just a bit of ping pong messaging but I don't instigate a meet just some flirty chat and on most occasions I get cold feet. I have met a couple of couples, so I have followed through before as well

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Socks.

over a year ago

"I have never agreed to meet then cancelled or never turned up, just a bit of ping pong messaging but I don't instigate a meet just some flirty chat and on most occasions I get cold feet. I have met a couple of couples, so I have followed through before as well "

Then I wouldn't class you as a timewaster, a tease maybe, but not a timewaster.

over a year ago

Perhaps you are just like the majority of people on here- all talk and no fucking

Post new Message to Thread